♪去吧 勇敢的斯巴达战士♪
♪ Go on, brave Spartan ♪
♪诚挚欢迎你♪
♪ You are most welcome ♪
♪这里有盛大飨宴♪
♪ To stay here for food ♪
♪困倦于芝麻小事♪
♪ So tired from trouble ♪
♪疲惫于四处征战♪
♪ So weary of war ♪
♪休息吧 士兵♪
♪ Give into rest, soldier ♪
♪别再战斗了♪
♪ Fight no more ♪
我不知道你在唱什么
I have no idea what you're saying.
嘿 留在原地不要动
Hey, you stay right where you are.
朋友?
Friend?
那是我们的鸟啊
That's our bird.
该死
Damn.
现在如果我告诉你
Now would you believe if I told you
我以前都没做过你会相信吗?
I've never done this before?
这是莱斯上尉
This is Captain Rice.
大家都死了
Everyone else is dead.
莱斯上尉?
Captain Rice?
上尉 听的到我吗?
Captain, can you hear me?
有收到吗?
Do you copy me?
莱斯上尉?
Captain Rice?
莱斯上尉 你可以听的到我吗?
Captain, can you hear me?
喔不 我的神啊
Oh no, dear god.
第一部 动起来
First section, let's move!
拜托帮帮我
Please help me!
救救我
Help me.
别杀我啊
Don't kill me.
沃许 -对 放轻松啊 大兵.
Walsh. - Yeah, at ease, G.I.
你在这里干嘛?
What the hell are you doing?
我有听到枪声
I heard a shot.
你为什么要开枪?
Why'd you discharge your weapon?
我什么都不会告诉你的
I ain't telling you shit.
你又不是中士
You ain't the sarge.
但我是
But I am.
沃许把刀架在我喉咙上 长官
Walsh put a knife to my throat, sir.
差点就要杀掉我了
Almost killed me.
沃许?
Walsh?
你的人击发了武器 他对小队方向开枪
Your man, he fired his weapon, he charged the squad.
我不会冒任何风险
I'm not taking any chances.
你在打什么 列兵?
What were you firing at, Private?
有只野猪朝我冲过来
I was charged by a wild pig.
你到底在外面干嘛?
What were you doing out there anyway?
我
I...
我找到了飞机 长官
I found the plane, sir.
干得好啊 列兵
Good job, Private.
移♥动♥吧
Let's move!
我以为你说你没有任何战斗经验的
I thought you said you didn't have any combat experience.
呃 我好像从来没说过
Well, I never said that.
我想你是自己脑补了?
I guess maybe you just assumed it?
那你是怎么学会压制像那样压制一个人的?
Then how'd you learn to take down a man like that?
缅♥甸♥
Burma.
嘿 沃许
Hey, Walsh.
我不在乎你在丛林里
I really don't care how many Japs
砍了多少个日本人
you bushwhacked in the jungle.
你再那样对我的人一次
You do that to one of my men again,
我就找你算帐
you're gonna answer to me.
只是野猪而已
It's just wild boars.
听起来像极了洛克的马铃薯屁声
Sounded like one of Rucker's potato farts.
还记得诺曼第登陆吗?
Remember D-Day, Bo?
记得啊 我以为我们上海滩前
Yeah, I thought we were gonna die
就会领盒饭了
before we hit the beach.
走吧
Let's move.
弗莱尔 北边站哨
Friar, north perimeter.
洛克 站南边 其他人去清查有没有幸存者
Rucker south, rest of you sweep for survivors.
沃许 去做你来这里该做的
Walsh, do what you came here for.
中士
Sergeant.
这架飞机坠毁时 上面有十一位机组员
There were 11 flyboys on this bird when it crashed.
总会有尸体或是尸块的
There should be bodies, or parts of them anyway.
德国佬一定抢先我们
Krauts must have got in here before we did,
把尸体带走了
took all the bodies away.
不 我很笃定不是德国人
No, it wasn't the Germans, that's for sure.
喔 我差点忘记了
Oh, I almost forgot.
我们队里有个专家
We got an expert in our midst.
如果纳粹来过这里 长官
If the Nazis had been here, sir,
他们不会留下这东西的
they wouldn't have left this.
好 我们找到了飞机 也找到了神秘货物
Okay, we found the plane, we found the secret stuff.
所以现在可以回家了吗?
Can we go home now?
我们哪也不去
We're not going anywhere.
如果有 哪怕是最微小的机会
If there's a, even the slightest chance
让我发现哪个机组员还活着
that one of these flyboys is still alive,
我是绝对不会抛下他们离开的
I'm not leaving them behind.
中士
Sarge.
这边走
This way.
噢 见鬼了
Ah, Jesus.
你还好吗?
You okay, man?
还好 还好
Yeah, okay.
中士
Sarge.
中士
Sarge.
希姆斯
Simms!
莱斯上尉
Captain Rice.
美国空军
USAF.
摩根
Morgan.
看看他怎么了
Check him out.
他挂了 长官
He's dead, sir.
我说 看看他怎么了
I said check him out.
日本人找上他了
The Japs got to him.
那才不是日文 你这白♥痴♥
That ain't Japanese, you idiot.
不然那是啥?
Then what is it?
鸟 树 死亡
Bird, tree, death.
古老的魔法符号♥
Ancient magical symbols.
把他切开
Cut him open.
我来 -好啊
I'll do it. - Do it.
我是有听过纳粹医生
I heard stories about Nazi doctors
会做这种事的故事
doing this kind of thing.
你知道的 就临床实验 残害 灌药
You know, medical experiments, mutilations, drugs.
废话说够了
Had enough of this bullshit.
这人 他身体里没有内脏
This man, he has no internal organs.
在海地 他们会用羽毛
In Haiti they use feathers
来复活死人
to bring back the dead and shit.
被叫做巫术还是什么的
It's called hoodoo or something.
现在就停止你的废话
Stop that crap right now.
好
All right.
你想知道发生什么事吗?
You fellas wanna know what's going on?
我们会从这些得到答案
We got all the answers right here.
这些
Right here.
说话或吃下去
You start talking or you start eating.
Hexen
Hexen.
Hexen -Hexen是什么意思?
Hexen. - What does hexen mean?
长官 女巫
Witches, sir.
你这家伙是对的
You fellas are right.
应该要在这里枪毙他吗?
Should have shot him right on the spot.
我现在就处理掉他 中士
I'll do him right now, Sarge,
只等你说一声 -不 不 已经太迟了
just say the word. - No, no, it's too late.
太迟了
Too late.
队员都挂了
Crew's dead.
我不会空手而回的
And I ain't going back empty-handed.
把死人埋好
Put the dead in the ground.
我们要回家了
We're going home.
你知道吗?
What do you know?
你知道 在1840年的时候
You know, in 1840,
因与莱比锡数十名失踪儿童有关
Hans Garmin, the German national wanted in connection