而被通缉的一个德国国民 汉斯加明
to dozens of missing children in Leipzig.
他在试图入境美国时被捕了
He was arrested trying to enter the US,
而这份手稿被人发现
and this manuscript was found
缝在他行李箱的内衬
sewn into the lining of his luggage.
这是两卷中的第一本
It's the first of a two-volume set.
长官 你也有第二本吗?
You have the second part as well, sir?
显然问题不是出在我们不够努力
Well, certainly not for lack of trying.
我曾带领团队跨越三大洲只为找它
I've led teams across three continents in search of it.
过来这里 告诉我你有什么感想
Come here, tell me what you make out of it.
就在这里
Right here.
嗯 绝对是古高地德语
Hm. Old High German, definitely.
嗯 我也知道啊
Well, I mean, I could have told you that.
但长官 这是日耳曼部落最早的语言形式
But sir, this is the oldest form of the Germanic language,
而且已经一千年没人用过了
hasn't been spoken this way in 1,000 years.
好喔
Okay.
打败时间 长官 这对你来说有任何意义吗?
Defeating time, does that make any sense to you, sir?
嗯 有 超越你能想像的意义
Well, yeah, more than you could imagine.
难怪元首该死的特工们
No wonder that fucking Fuhrer's agents
已经在那里开始搜了
have been scouring the area.
我只希望我们能捷足先登
I just hope we find it before they do.
现在不是游戏时间啊 沃许
This ain't playtime, Walsh.
你难道不觉得 在我们经历了这些以后
You gonna tell me that after everything we've seen,
你一点也不诡异吗?
nothing seems strange to you in the slightest?
两年前我在义大利的时候
Two years ago, I was in Italy.
我们一天到晚在应付
And we'd been spilling our brains out
德军的左右夹击
fighting the Germans right and left.
但后来 在平安夜那晚
But then, on Christmas Eve,
一切突然都归于平静
everything got quiet.
德国佬开始用他们的扩音器
The Jerries started playing Christmas carols
放耶诞颂
on their loudspeakers.
我们两边的人
And their boys and our boys
加入在了一起庆祝
joined together.
两天后
Two days later,
我们又开始炸裂对方的脑袋
we started blowing each other's brains out,
就像往时那样
just like before.
所以啊 没有
So, no.
对我来说没有再更诡异的事了
Nothing seems strange to me anymore.
帮忙挖吧
Help dig.
洛克
Rucker.
洛克 告诉我你在后面的风车那里看到什么
Rucker, tell me what you saw back there, at the windmill.
帮个忙吧 我知道你看到了什么
Come on, man, I know you saw something.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you saw.
告诉我那个女人
Tell me about the women.
喔 天啊 我觉得我要生病了
Oh, Jesus, I think I'm gonna be sick.
慢慢来 放轻松
Easy there, easy, easy.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
不要碰我
Don't touch me!
洛克?
Rucker?
摩根 帮他一把
Morgan, help him out.
退后
Stay back.
哇 哇
Whoa, whoa.
退后 不然我饮弹自尽
Stay back, or I'll shoot myself.
洛克 你到底在干嘛?
What the hell you doing, Ruck?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
帮个忙吧
Come on.
不要动 不要动
Stay down, stay down.
当他打镇定剂
Give him a shot!
压住他
Stick him!
我的老天鹅啊
Jesus Christ.
我就叫他离那些法国妓♥女♥远点
I told him to stay away from those French tarts.
他才不会扯上法国妓♥女♥
He didn't go with no French tarts, Gardy.
洛克没有交过女友
Ruck's never even had a girlfriend.
那东西好像在吃他的肉
Look like it's eating his flesh.
如果他不能走 就把他放担架上
If he can't walk, put him on a stretcher.
我们得在天黑前赶到河边
We gotta hit that river by nightfall.
我们来搞定这个 行吗?
Let's finish up this business, all right?
他人咧?
Where is he?
给我把那天杀的德国佬抓回来 -见鬼
Get that goddamn Jerry! - Shit!
你只剩最后一次机会 不要再动了
You got one chance to quit squirming.
喔天啊
Oh God.
这谁干的?
Who did this?
他说他们把他的血放光了
He says they exsanguinated him,
就像他们对他的手下那样
like they did to his men.
中士 没人放全身血可以那么快
Sergeant, nobody can bleed out a man that fast.
女巫就行
Witches can.
我需要一个更好的解释
I want a better explanation.
布鲁尔
Brewer!
我认为你应该和洛克谈谈
I really think you should talk to Rucker.
列兵 你有什么想告诉我的吗?
You got something you wanna tell me, Private?
噢 吗♥啡♥再多一点
More, ow, morphine.
这真的很痛
It hurts really bad.
不
No.
除非你告诉我你知道什么
Not till you tell us what you know.
我打中了一个
I shot one.
你在讲什么鬼?
What the hell you talking about?
我♥干♥了她 之后我又朝她开枪
I fucked one, and then I shot her.
你对平民开枪?
You shot a civilian?
我 她 她
I, she was, she,
她不是平民
she wasn't a civilian.
她是女巫啊 中士
She was a witch, Sarge.
你到底想拿我怎样?
The hell did you do to me?
退后
Get back.
作为我选中之人 你将得永生
As my chosen one, you will never die.
给我滚远点
Get the hell away from me.
我们永远也走不出这丛林了
We're never getting out of this forest.
他们不会让我们出去的
They won't let us.
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
给这混♥蛋♥打点吗♥啡♥
Give this fucker his morphine.
多打点
Make it a triple shot,
行吗?
will you, huh?
把弗莱尔和其他人一起葬了
Bury Friar with the others.
我想在那山脊上建立防御阵地
I want a defensive position along that ridge,
尽全力开工 可以吗?
mined with everything we got, okay?
五分钟后 我希望你能
In five minutes, I want you to switch over
切换到这频率
to this frequency.
0321.
查收 完毕
Copy, over.
沃许 我是强生 继续说 完毕
Walsh, it's Johnson, go ahead, over.
长官 我找到胶卷了
I found the film, sir.
情报显示 有一♥党♥卫军搜索队
We were informed that another SS search party
正在前来的路上
is currently in route.
但 长官 布鲁尔 还有小队处境不妙
But Brewer, his squad is really losing it, sir.
这地方 这
This place, it...
它把戏很多
It plays tricks on the mind.
去你♥妈♥的♥烂惊喜 王八蛋
Goddamn lazy surprise sons of bitches.
靠
Fuck!
我向上帝发誓 我没办法再忍♥了
I can't take it anymore, I swear to god,
我不能再忍♥他妈的的一分钟了
I can't take another fucking minute.
洛克诅咒了我们
Rucker's cursed us.
中士 还好吗?
Okay, Sarge?
不 他不好 我们没一个好
No, he's not okay, none of us is okay.
闭上你的臭嘴 不然就让我帮你
Shut your fucking mouth or I will shut it for you.
中士 和我说说话
Sarge... Speak to me.
这里是锡拉 请重复
Sierra Echo,
听得到 声音很大很清楚 完毕
reading you loud and clear, over.
四人阵亡 一人受伤
Four KIA, one severely infirmed.
因有人员伤亡 请求更新撤离点 完毕
Requesting updated extraction point due to casualties, over.
啊 这王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
毒气瓦斯
Poison gas.
强生少校这次又超越了自己呢
And Major Johnson's outdone himself this time.
把我们当成他该死的小白鼠一样