那些是什么鬼?
What the hell is that?
怎么了?
What's going on?
左侧引擎着火
Port side engine's on fire.
回你位子去
Go back to your seat.
我们失去控制了
Controls aren't responding.
准备接受冲击
Brace for impact!
诡猎行动
At 0130, a C-47,
一架C-47在一点半的时候 连同机组员十馀人
alongside its 10-man crew,
在司徒加特以南八十英里处消失了
disappeared 80 miles south of Stuttgart.
所以呢
So...
我们的任务是过去查清楚发生什么事
We've been tasked with checking it out.
嘿 装备带上 -动起来
Hey, get the gear. - Move out.
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go.
柯斯基 霍特 盖德尔 卡赛尔 移♥动♥
Korsky, Hoyte, Gardner, Castle, move.
去干活吧
Get to work.
希姆斯 你去后面
Simms, rear!
嘿 我们找到了一些瑞典人的踪迹
Hey, we found some clips of Swedish...
其他人 把你们该死的耳朵撑到最大
Everyone else, keep your goddamn ears open.
六点钟方向有载具
Vehicle, six o'clock!
中士 别紧张兮兮的
Easy, Sergeant.
干
Fuck.
这王八...... 强生少校
Son of a fucking... Major Johnson.
惊喜到访啊
What a surprise.
长官 我以为你在
I was told you were running operations
兰斯郊外坐镇别的行动
from a chateau outside of Reims, sir.
哎呀 这个嘛 我想是我厌倦了
Yeah, well, I guess I got a little tired
吃青蛙腿配鹅肝酱的生活
of eating frog legs and foie gras.
好吧 我只希望你没有白费力气 长官
Well, I just hope you didn't make the drive in vain, sir.
嘿 来吧
Hey, come on.
你要知道啊 中士 一个指挥家有时得
You know, Sergeant, a conductor needs to just
到他的乐队逛逛
come to the orchestra pit for some time.
你知道的 时不时地
You know, from time to time, brother.
嗯
Mm.
是这样没错 但我们这里又不是搞歌♥剧的 也不是拉小提琴
Yeah, but this ain't no opera, and these ain't no violins.
他们只是刚好在为人生谱写歌♥曲罢了
They just happen to make sweet music of their own.
你嘛帮帮忙 你以为你可以只把它弄起来一点吗?
Come on, you think you could pick it up a little?
好吧 我想现在是时候把你介绍给某人了
Well, I think it's time I introduce you to someone.
沃许是我在德州的一个老学生
Walsh is an old pupil of mine from back in Texas.
他也是唯一能胜任这工作的人
He's also quite literally the only man for the job.
我已经有十二个人了
I got 12 men already,
而且你要知道十三这数不怎么吉利啊
and you know 13 ain't a lucky number.
那你要知道的是 那架飞机坠在敌人防线后
You know that plane went down behind enemy lines,
上面还载了些敏感材料
and it was carrying sensitive material.
而沃许会和你一起去把它拿回来
And Walsh is going to be riding with you to retrieve it.
长官 只不过是过去收个货而已 我的团队不需要帮忙
My team doesn't need outside help recovering cargo, sir.
不服上级命令
Disobeying orders.
那可是会上军事法庭的
That's a court martial offense.
是没错 但如果我进去蹲了
Yeah, but if I'm in jail,
谁要在外面帮你做肮脏活?
who's gonna do your dirty work, huh?
很高兴你还是老样子
It's nice to see you haven't changed.
也很高兴赶上了你 中士
It's great catching up, Sergeant.
每次见到你总是开心啊
It's always such a pleasure to see you.
嗯 但如你所知 时间有限
Well, but as you know, time is of the essence.
小心你脚下
Watch your step.
你过来吧
Come here.
不要只是站着 我们有事在身的
Don't just stand around, we got work, man.
你可曾打过德国佬?
You ever whacked any Jerries?
这就要看你怎么定义“打”了 长官
Depends on your definition of whacked, sir.
天啊 这状况真的是越来越好呀
Christ, just keeps getting better and better.
好 现在听好了 男孩们
All right, listen up, boys.
我们要去找到那残骸
We're gonna find that wreckage
把能补的都补好
and we're gonna patch up who we can,
剩下的就让这位仁兄去挑
and we're gonna let this guy sift through the rest.
动起来吧
Let's move out!
别动起来 快点呀 嘿
Keep moving, come on, hey.
你知道啊 我们那时在马赛的时候
You know, when we were at Marseilles,
我把布鲁尔从一台烧起来的装甲运兵车中拖出来
I pulled Brewer from a burning APC.
他的两个手下还困在里面
Two of his men were still trapped inside.
那些混♥蛋♥竟然给我在尖叫
Bastards, they were screaming,
在我过去救他们出来之前
and before I could get to them,
一架不知打哪来的斯图卡战机忽然俯冲下来
a Stuka swooped down out of nowhere,
嗯 我还能说什么
and well, what can I say,
他们原本在的地方就只剩下一个大坑
there was nothing left but a crater where they'd been.
布鲁尔到现在还是因为这事看不起我
Brewer still despises me for it.
他宁可自己死一万次
He'd rather die a thousand deaths himself
也不愿失去一个该死的士兵
than lose a single damn soldier.
他就是那样子的人
That's the kind of man he is.
我老实告诉你 我当然希望我们有更多像他那样的人才
And I'll tell you what, I sure wish we had more like him.
好了 好了 自己的装备封好 要防水
All right, all right, waterproof your gear,
我们要走的是风景路线
we're taking the scenic route.
是的 中士
Yes, Sarge.
好 欸等一下 干 等一下不行喔
All right, wait, fuck, just wait.
带着橡皮艇还有磨石
Come on, get those tubs and a whetstone.
沃许啊 告诉我
Walsh, tell me.
到底是什么材料可以这么特别到
What makes this sensitive material so special they need a,
需要一个小队专门过去处理它?
an entire squad dedicated to it?
对于他们要我去取的东西 我不会过问
I don't ask about what they send me to retrieve.
那么那是什么? - 继续移♥动♥ 快点
And why is that? - Keep moving, come on.
这么说好了 如果我被逮到了
Well, if I'm captured, that way it's impossible for them
他们在我身上也拿不到任何好处
to get anything out of me,
不管他们怎么折腾我也一样
no matter how much they torture me.
加快速度
Come on, hurry up.
长官 这是指挥部刚发来的
This just arrived from command, sir.
我们先喝杯咖啡吧?
Let's have some coffee first, huh?
是的 长官
Sir, yes sir.
别再乱动了啦 -把它弄平
Quit moving around! - Flatten it out!
我们先搜这边
We'll search this quad first.
通一条路先上高地
Make our way to high ground.
好
All right.
然后从那里开始仔细查
Then scan from there.
我想在夜幕降临前找到坠机地点
I wanna find this crash site before nightfall.
来吧 动起来
Come on, let's move out.
喔 该死
Oh, shit.
好吧 当他们把温泥土拿来当咖啡的时候
Well, you certainly know you're back in the thick of things
绝对就是载战区附近了
when the lukewarm dirt passes for coffee.
听着 这次的行动被定为最高机密
Listen, this operation's been designated top secret.
从现在起 你们看到或听到的任何事情
Anything you hear or see from this point forward
都不准带出去这个帐篷
is not to leave this tent.
懂我的意思?
You get my drift?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我明白 长官
Understood, sir.
不过我很好奇
I'm curious, though.
你明明有很多世界顶尖的调查员
You have some of the best surveyors in the world
共你差遣
at your disposal.
为何会拉我进来?
Why bring me in?
嗯 因为我听说你的德语好到无可挑剔
Well, I hear your German is impeccable.
我的博士论文是在写有关于古日耳曼部落
My PhD thesis was on dialect diversity
的方言多样性的
of ancient Germanic tribes.
那么 我们来试试看 好吗?
Well then, let's put it to the test, shall we?
你可听仔细了
I want you to listen up.
我们的破译员一直在分♥析♥被战略情报局
Our codebreaker's been analyzing a transmission
拦截的一个传讯管道
recorded by OSS.
好
Okay.
就是这个 他们在说啥?
Right here, what are they saying?
只是一堆乱数而已 长官
Just a bunch of random numbers, sir.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
背景的那个女声
The voice in the background, the woman.
我用半速播放
I will play it at a half speed.
听起来像是
Sounds like...
像是 Baum des Lebens
Sounds like Baum des Lebens.