如果你们还在外面
If you guys are out there...
有人收到吗
Is anyone reading?
艾米丽 能听见我说话吗
Emily, can you hear me?
你们能听见吗
Can you guys hear me?
队长
Cap.
怀念亲爱的
艾莉·卢西恩
14岁
每次失去都是一次抽离
新月依旧悬于夜空
正如满月在朦胧夜色中
顺从潮汐的召唤
出自美国诗人艾米丽·伊丽莎白·狄金森
艾莉
Allie.
对不起
I'm sorry.
目标地点
罗巴克钻探站
各位 我会一直说下去
Guys, I'm just gonna keep talking.
我不知道你们听不听得见
I don't know if you can hear me.
我现在沿着东南线走
I'm following the southeast line.
跟随着路标
Following the markers.
前往罗巴克站
To the Roebuck.
我曾经热爱海洋
I used to love the ocean.
海洋就像一个巨大的培养皿
It was like a giant petri dish, you know?
艾米 是你吗
Em, is that you?
我知道你一周里
I know that you have...
每天都穿不同的夏威夷衬衫
a different Hawaiian shirt for every day of the week.
艾米丽 我能听见你说话 是你吗
Emily, I can hear you. Is that you?
虽然我
Though I...
虽然我并不了解
Even though I don't know you
这个培养皿之外的你
outside of this petri dish...
艾米丽
Emily.
但我知道的是 你听我说话
But I know that you listen to me.
你逗我笑
And you make me laugh.
我爱你
I love you.
你知道吗
You know?
艾米
Em?
艾米丽
Emily?
你得知道这一点
I needed you to know.
艾米丽
Emily?
艾米丽 我就在你身后
Emily, I'm right behind you.
你能听见我说话吗
Hey, can you hear me?
艾米丽
Hey, Emily.
-艾米丽 -不 求你了
- Emily! - No! Please!
别靠近我
Please stay back!
艾米丽 别跑
Emily, stop!
艾米丽 是我 是我
Emily. Hey, hey.
艾米 艾米 睁开眼睛
Hey. Em? Em? Em? Open your eyes.
艾米丽 睁开眼睛 是我
Emily, open your eyes. It's me.
有我在
Hey, I got you.
-我在呢 -诺拉 我以为你
- I got you. - Norah, I thought you...
-你没事了 -诺拉
- You're okay. - Norah...
诺拉 我以为你已经死了
Norah, I thought you... I thought you were dead.
史密斯呢 他没事吧
How's Smith? Is he okay?
没事 他没事
Yes, yes.
他也在这 还活着
He's here. He's alive.
好 那就好 对吧
Okay. That's what matters, right?
对
Yes.
来吧 站起来 来
Come on, let's get up. Come here.
我没能坚持太远
I didn't get very far.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我太为你骄傲了
I am so proud of you.
我都不敢相信 真的
I-I can't even believe it, honestly.
你的氧气肯定要
Your air must be...
让我检查一下你的氧气罐 你肯定已经
Let me check your air, though. You must be so...
不用 我就
No, I'm just...
我觉得
I figured...
我可以走过去
I'm just gonna walk.
好 我们走过去
Okay. That's a good plan.
队长呢
The captain?
带上史密斯走吧 好吗
Just grab Smith. Okay?
别想别的了 走吧
Don't think about it. Come on.
天啊 我感觉像嗑嗨了
God, I feel high.
还没花钱
Freebie.
因为缺氧
It's the low oxygen thing.
我感受不到我的手指了
I can't feel my fingers.
你的狗叫什么名字
What's your dog's name?
叫坦尼 你的呢
Tenny. Yours?
好听 我的叫吉姆
That's cute. Jim.
吉姆吗
Jim?
他如果闯祸了就叫他詹姆斯
James if he gets in trouble.
其实是我未婚夫的狗
He was my fiancé's dog, actually.
你们分手了吗
You guys split up?
没有
No.
不是的 他
No way. He, um...
他曾经是史密斯的死党
He was Smith's best friend, actually.
我们以前经常一起潜水
We used to all dive together.
有一天晚上他想去潜水
He wanted to go out one night.
我当时很累 就让他自己去了 然后
I was tired. I let him go alone, and...
他再也没回来
he just took forever.
我知道出事了 然后我
I knew something was wrong. So I...
我给搜救队打了电♥话♥ 然后下水去找他
I called Search and Rescue and went down to look for him.
我没找到他
I just... couldn't find him.
抱歉 你现在不该听这个
I'm sorry. You don't need to hear that right now.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
那种无力感改变了一切
It's just that feeling of being powerless to change anything.
几乎让我活不下去了
It almost killed me.
后来我逼史密斯发誓
I made Smith swear to me
下来以后再也不提那件事
he would never talk about it down here.
你真的很爱他 是吗
You really love him, huh?
是
Yeah.
真好
That's really cool.
你得继续拉
You just gotta keep pulling.
那是什么
What is that?
是什么在发光
What is that glow?
是钻探站
It's the drill.
罗巴克站到了
It's the Roebuck.
天啊 我们成功了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, we made it.
罗巴克站
特里顿级钻探点
深度 11.1千米
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
该死
Fuck.
马上就到了
We're almost there.
快到了 往绿光那走
Almost there. Just to the green light.
那些是什么
What are they?
把灯关掉
Turn your lights off.
把你的灯关掉
Turn your lights off.
天啊
Oh, my God.
它们都是从哪来的
Where are they all coming from?
门就在那头
The door is right there.
就在那头
Right there.
它们好像睡着了
They look like they're sleeping.
或是在冬眠
Or hibernating.
我们还是想办法进去吧
Let's just focus on getting inside.
警告 氧气降至临界值
Warning. Oxygen levels critical.
警告 氧气降至临界值
Warning. Oxygen levels critical.
听起来不妙
That's probably not good.
继续走 艾米丽 继续走
Keep going. Emily, keep going.
把史密斯带到门那里
Get Smith to the door.
艾米丽 带他走 快走
Emily, take him. Go.
艾米丽 快走
Emily, go.
快走
Go!
艾米丽 快走
Emily, go!
该死
Fuck!
去死吧
Fuck!