会没事的 哥们 你会没事的
It's gonna be okay, buddy. You're gonna be okay.
中途站
已泄压
中途站
已加压
来吧
Come on.
让他离门远点
Let's get him clear of the door!
把他扶起来 把他扶起来
Get him up. Get him up.
把他扶起来 把他扶起来 把他扶起来
Get him up. Get him up. Get him up.
怎么了 你没事吧
What happened? Are you okay?
他吸入了点烟雾 他没事
He inhaled some fumes. He's okay.
他的氧气洗涤器被砸了一下
His oxygen scrubber took a hit.
我们都看见了 对吧 外面有东西
We all saw this, right? There are things out there.
见鬼了
Fuck our lives!
听见了吗 外面有东西
See? There's something out there.
天啊
Oh, my God.
保罗 别说了 只是残骸掉落的声音
Paul, stop. It's just debris falling.
诺拉 呼叫运输车
Norah, call the mover.
好的
All right.
看着我
Look at me.
你能看清吗
How's your sight?
我没事
I'm good.
-会没事的 哥们 -好
- It's gonna be all right, man. - Okay.
我没有密♥码♥ 进不去
I don't have the code. I-I can't get in here.
捂上耳朵
Ears.
算了
Eh, forget it.
搭把手 二 三
Give me your hand. Two, three!
-会好起来的 哥们 -是啊
- It's gonna be fine, buddy. - Yeah.
好了 我们坐这个去中点站
All right. We ride this to the Midpoint Station.
深孔隧♥道♥
深度 10.3千米
我们走了一半了 各位
We're halfway there, guys.
走了一半了
Halfway there.
保罗 停车
Paul, stop the cart.
别开到前面的水里
It's not gonna go in that kind of water.
停下
Stop it.
前面有很多水
That's a lot of water.
可能是水泵卡住了
The pumps are probably jammed.
如果水泵无法恢复会怎样
What happens if they don't turn back on?
有人想听吗
Anybody else wanna take that?
没有吗
No?
在那本书里 爱丽丝哭得很厉害
In the book, Alice cried so much
她差点被自己的眼泪淹死
she almost drowned in her own tears.
还好她会游泳
Luckily, she could swim.
但之后她就不好过了
It got pretty rough for her after that.
肯定有什么东西跟着我们
There's definitely something following us.
行了 我快要被吓尿了
Okay. I'm getting very close to shitting myself.
好像有人拿到了关爱包
Looks like somebody got a care package.
有奇多 还有
Cheetos and...
真讽刺
Oh, the irony.
我爱吃巧克力派
I love MoonPies.
这是某个人的东西
This is someone's stuff.
这都是他的
This is all someone's...
天啊
Oh, my God.
继续走 继续走
Keep moving. Keep moving.
好 来了 来了
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
快点 各位 我们快到了
Come on, guys, we're almost there.
应该就在前方300米处
It should be 300 meters ahead.
没路了吗
Is this it?
我们不能折返
We can't go back.
那怎么办
What does that mean?
这太窄了
It's too tight.
不要啊
Oh, no.
我们得另找出路了
We've got to find another way.
我身形最小 让我试试
I'm the smallest. Let me check.
拿着
Here.
好
Okay.
我用安全绳系住你
Let me connect you with my line.
系上了
Attached.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我过来了 这边是通畅的
All right, I'm through. It's open out here.
我觉得你们肯定过得来
And I think you guys can definitely make it.
通道很窄 不过
It's really tight but...
好
Okay.
我们让艾米丽过来
We're sending Emily.
好的
Yeah, okay.
系上了
Attached.
队长要过来了
Captain's on his way.
来
Hey, come here.
很好
Nice.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
我没事
I'm okay.
我本来打算自己吃
Um, I was gonna eat this,
但我和小保罗决定还是让你送给你的妞
but Lil Paul and I decided that you should give it to your girl.
-巧克力派 -是啊
- MoonPie. - Yeah.
巧克力派
MoonPie.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man.
她很酷
She's pretty cool.
一定要好好把握
Gotta make sure not to screw that up.
好
Yeah.
史密斯
Smith.
该你了 来吧
Your turn. Come on.
好 队长过去了 我也去了
All right, Cap's through. I'm going.
好了 各位 我要过来了
All right, guys. I'm coming through.
你在里面还好吧 小家伙
How are you doing in there, buddy?
想要你的小兔子取暖器吗
You want your bunny heater?
算了 不管了 我们这就过去
All right, forget this. We're going in.
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
-保罗 能听见我说话吗 -可以
- Paul, can you hear me? - Yeah.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? -Yeah.
那是什么东西
What is that?
保罗 保罗 你能收到吗
Paul? Paul, are you reading?
别乱来 快过来
Don't screw around. Let's go.
保罗 能听到吗
Hey, Paul, you copy?
我们要把你拉过来
We're gonna pull you through.
好了 一起拉
All right, pull.
来吧
Here we go.
-用劲 -我在拉 我在拉
- Come on. - I'm pulling. I'm pulling.
加把劲
Come on.
该死
Shit!
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
他过来了
There he is.
你吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
刚刚那里有东西 瘦瘦长长的
There's something back there. Some Slender Man-type shit.
这可不好笑
Hey, that's not funny.
我的安全绳怎么回事
What's wrong with my line?
史密斯 快解开 他被缠住了
Smith, unclip. He's all tangled up.
好 我来解开
Okay, I got it.
不
Oh, no!
快解开 快解开 快解开
Unclip, unclip, unclip!
抓住小保罗 抓住小保罗
Take Lil Paul! Take Lil Paul!
把头盔给我
Give me my helmet!
它在拖我下水
It's pulling me underwater!
他要被拽走了 快给他头盔
He's going! Helmet!
-我的头盔 -头盔 快点
- My helmet! - Helmet, now!
戴上 戴上
Get it on! Get it on!
抓住他 抓住他
Grab him! Grab him!
我快抓不住他了
I can't hold him!
天啊
Oh, my God!
保罗
Paul!
快从水里出去
Get out of the water!
艾米丽 快走 到舱壁那边去
Emily, go! Get to the bulkhead!
中途站
海神级钻探点