请把泛光灯打开
Turn the floodlights on, please.
队长 这个平台不太稳定
Cap, this platform's not too stable.
我不知道应该在外面待多久
I, uh, don't know how long we should be out here.
老天
Oh, God.
你们继续往前走
Guys, keep on walking forward.
大概走20米
Like 20 meters.
看看右边有什么
Check what's on the right.
我什么都看不见 我右边还是他右边
I can't see shit. My right or his right?
那是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
是我疯了吗 还是
Am I cracking up or is there, like,
有只鸟在叽叽喳喳
like, a bird chirping right now?
我们在上面什么也没听到
We're not hearing anything up here.
好吧 队长 说点什么
All right, Captain, talk to us.
我们接近了吗 在外面什么都看不见
We close? We can't see anything out here.
你们应该就在它正前方
Honestly, you should be right in front of it.
好吧
Okay.
我什么都看不见
I can't see shit.
等等
Oh, hold up.
你们看见了吗
You see that?
见鬼
Holy shit.
这东西怎么回事
What the hell happened to this thing?
看上去像是内爆了 有什么东西
Looks like it imploded. There's, uh, something.
到处都是
Something all over it.
你们看得见吗
You seeing this?
那是什么
What is that?
我得仔细看看
I would need to take a closer look.
可能是某种藻类
It could be some sort of an-an algae.
你们见过这种东西吗
You ever see anything like that?
这看上去
This looks...
不像是藻类
It doesn't look like algae.
里面有人吗
Is there anybody in it?
空的
Empty.
我有发现
I got something.
钱包
Wallet.
很好 我们能用他的信♥用♥卡♥了
Great. We can use his credit cards.
好了 队长 这里没有尸体
All right, Captain, there's no body,
所以我们能不能
so can we please and thank you
赶紧离开这鬼地方 趁我们还没
to get the hell out of here before we...
当我没说 有具尸体 被线圈
Scratch that. There's a body. It's entangled...
让他们回来吧
They should just come back.
缠住了
in the coils.
哥们 别去看了 回来吧
Dude, don't check it out. Just come back.
-回来吧 -等等
- Just come back. - Wait.
你看到他的背部了吗
Do you see his back?
你们能看到吗
Can you guys see that?
让他们回来吧
Let's just bring them back.
好了 你们回来吧
Okay, come back, guys.
保罗
Paul.
史密斯
Smith.
保罗
Paul.
他的身体怎么回事
The hell's going on with his body?
是压力 液化了
Did the pressure... liquefy...
保罗 别动 天啊
Paul, hold still! God!
那是什么东西
What is that thing?
我只知道它在吃一具死尸
All I know is that it was eating a dead body
然后就冲我来了
and then it came at me.
你在干什么
Em, what are you doing?
我只是在找它的
Uh, I'm just looking for its...
不 不
Oh, no, no!
你们看
See?
找它的嘴
Looking for its mouth.
它还活着吗
Is it still alive?
-不不不 -因为我会杀了它
- No, no, no. - 'Cause I will kill it.
我觉得我只是碰到了一条神经
I think I just touched a nerve.
诺拉 我们还有多远
Norah, how much further do we have?
离海底还有200米
Two hundred meters away from the bottom.
它没有眼睛
It doesn't have any eyes.
那它是怎么被光吸引的
How are they attracted to the light?
天啊 看看这个
Oh, my God, look at this.
可能它们跟飞蛾一样
Maybe they're like moths.
水下飞蛾
Underwater moths.
像是鸟爪
It's like talons.
我觉得这可能是个新物种
I think this might be a new species.
我们能给它命名吗
Do we get to name it?
我射死了它 我来命名
I shot it. I'm naming it.
我从未在下面看到过这样的海洋生物
I've never seen sea life like this down here.
除非是我们钻入了热液区域
Unless... Unless we bored into a hydrothermal pocket.
如果这是能供养生命的持续性热量
If it was sustained heat that could support life...
当真吗
Are you serious?
大家保持冷静 保持冷静
Everybody stay calm. Stay calm.
-天啊 -诺拉 你发现什么了
- Oh, my God. - Norah, what'd you get?
没有 不只是灯
Nothing. It's not just the lights.
整个系统都瘫痪了
The whole system's down.
-你能挂空挡吗 -接下来全靠滑行吗
- Can you put us in neutral? - Glide the rest of the way?
可以
Yeah.
我们能接入电缆吗
We have access to the cable?
如果我们能脱离的话 肯定可以
If we can disengage, definitely.
那是什么
What was that?
最好别是
This better not be some
《海底两万里》里面的鬼东西
Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea shit, man.
-保罗 -什么鬼
- Paul. - What the hell?
我开玩笑的
I'm just joking.
但听上去外面好像是有什么东西
But it does sound like there's something out there.
现在可能不该问 不过那是个宝宝吗
It's probably not a good time to ask, but is that a baby?
我们是不是该把门关上
Should we close that door?
我去关 我去关门
I'm gonna close it. I'm gonna close that door.
好了
Okay.
我们要想个办法下去
We gotta find a way to get down.
我们已经完全脱离了
We're completely disengaged.
我不知道我们为什么还没动
I don't know why we're not moving yet.
天啊
Oh, my God!
那他妈是什么鬼
What the hell was that?
天啊 开普勒站爆♥炸♥了
Oh, my God! The Kepler exploded!
开普勒站
The Kepler!
操 操 操
Oh, shit, shit, shit!
队长
Captain!
进压力舱
Into the pressure chamber!
天啊
Oh, God!
在撞到海底之前 我们必须打开外舱门
We have to open the outside hatch before we hit the seafloor!
不然我们会被压扁 快点
Or we get crushed! Move!
放水 放水
Flood it! Flood it!
戴上头盔 快点 快点
Helmet, now! Here we go! Come on!
帮帮我
Help!
撑住
Hang on!
快点 开舱门
Here we go. Open the hatch!
快跑 快跑 快跑
Run! Run! Run!
小心 小心
Watch it! Watch it!
诺拉
Norah.
各位 我在这里
Hey, guys! I'm over here.
到绿灯这来 我在入口了
Come to the green light. I'm at the entrance.
小心 史密斯
Watch out, Smith!
艾米丽 小心
Emily, watch out!
闭上眼睛
Keep your eyes closed.
别睁开
Keep 'em closed.
我不知道发生什么了
I don't know what happened.
快 带着他
Come on, take him.
去管道入口
To the pipeline entrance!
快点
Come on.
我打不开这该死的门
I can't get the goddamn door open!
史密斯 你能听见我说话吗
Smith, can you hear me?