深度 :10.3千米
广播呼叫 广播呼叫 我是卢西恩队长
Calling CQ. Calling CQ. This is Captain Lucien.
我们在中途站 这里严重受损
We're at the Midway Station. It's heavily damaged.
不知道还能撑多久
Not sure how long it will last.
有人收到吗
Does anyone copy?
那个怪物把他从潜水服里拽出去了
It ripped him out of the suit.
它把他从潜水服里就那么拽出去了
It ripped him right out of his goddamn suit.
什么东西能这样
What could do that?
马上开始往海面撤离
Begin evacuation to surface immediately.
广播呼叫 有人收到吗
CQ, do you copy?
守望塔上线
Overwatch tower is online.
到底怎么回事
What is happening?
那台钻机重6000吨♥
That drill weighs 6,000 tons.
怎么会被毁成这样
How did it get ripped up like that?
是我们的错
We did this.
我们在海底钻探
We drilled the bottom of the ocean.
我们索取得太多了
We took too much.
现在得到报应了
And now she's taking back.
我们不该来到这里
We're not supposed to be down here.
谁都不属于这里
No one is.
她说得没错
She's not wrong.
听着
Listen.
保罗离开了我们 但是
I know Paul's gone, but...
我们不能待在这里
we can't stay here.
史密斯的潜水服怎么办
What about Smith's suit?
让我检查一下你的氧气洗涤器
Let me take a look at your oxygen scrubber.
来吧
Come on.
怎么样
How is it?
这套潜水服不能用了
The suit's not gonna make it.
你们丢下我走吧 我
You guys gotta go without me. We... I'm...
我只会拖累你们
I'm just gonna be dead weight out there.
-我不能再失去任何人 -我也是
- I can't lose anybody else. - Me neither.
别说了
Stop.
史密斯 你可以靠着我
Okay, Smith, you can lean on me.
轻浅地呼吸
Take short, shallow breaths.
好
Okay.
不会有事的 有我在
It's gonna be all right. I got you.
这是21号♥路标
Okay, there's Marker 21.
我们跟随这些路标穿过高地
All we do now is follow these across the plateau.
罗巴克站在0号♥路标处
The Roebuck Station will be at Marker Zero.
你看到什么了
What did you see? Huh?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我看到它了 -天啊
- I just saw it. - Oh, my God!
我也看到了
I saw that.
把他安置好
Set him down.
那是什么
What was that?
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?
它在哪 它在哪
Where is it? Where is it?
把灯关上
Turn off the lights.
别动
Don't move.
我要打开红外影像
I'm gonna turn my IR on.
诺拉 能看到吗
Norah, did you get my feed?
可以
Yeah.
史密斯
Smith?
史密斯在哪儿 诺拉
Where's Smith? Norah?
他在哪里 你看见他了吗
Where is he? Do you see him?
他去哪儿了
Where'd he go?
-史密斯 -艾米丽
- Smith! - Emily.
史密斯 史密斯
Smith? Smith!
-艾米丽 -救命
- Emily. - Help.
那是他的脚 我要过去看看
That's his foot. I'm going.
把你的安全绳系在我身上 给
I'm hooking onto you. Here.
我看见他了
I see him.
我找到他了
I got him.
他活着 他还活着
He's alive. He's alive.
我这就把他拖回来
I'm pulling him back.
好
Okay.
你从后面推他 我们从这边拽住他的脚
Just push him. We'll grab his feet.
史密斯 能听到我们说话吗
Smith, can you hear us?
史密斯 能听见我们说话吗
Smith, please! Can you hear us?
我得去把枪捡回来
I gotta grab the gun.
什么 别管枪了
What? Forget the gun.
队长 别捡了
Captain, leave it.
队长
Cap.
队长 你在干什么
Cap, what are you doing?
诺拉 不要
Norah! No!
不要
No!
诺拉
Norah?
你没事吧
You okay?
我看不见你 你能看见我吗
I can't see you. Can you see me?
诺拉
Norah?
你在哪
Where are you?
我在你下方 你能看见我吗
I'm underneath you. Can you see me?
队长 能听见我说话吗
Cap, can you hear me?
诺拉
Norah.
你在哪里
Where are you?
这里 你下方
I'm here. Underneath.
我被缠住了 你能看见我吗
I'm all tangled. Can you see me?
能
Yeah.
好 坚持一下
Okay, hold on.
它在哪
Where is it?
不知道
I don't know.
救我上去
Get me out of here.
-好吧 -该死
- Okay. - Shit.
我看看能不能把你拉上来 坚持住
Okay, let me see if I can help you. Hold on.
你能拿到我的刀吗
Can you reach my knife?
什么声音
What was that?
诺拉
Norah.
它又回来了吗
Is it back?
你看见什么了
What do you see?
它又回来了吗
Is it back?
诺拉
Norah!
抓住了 我抓住你了 有我在
Oh, I got you. I got you. I'm with you.
有我在
I'm with you.
压强增至临界值
Pressure level critical.
我们上升得太快了
We're rising too fast!
这种压强下我们都会死的
The pressure's gonna kill us both!
请缓慢上升
Please slow ascent.
诺拉
Norah.
放开我吧
Let go.
潜水服完整性 百分之十
Suit integrity, ten percent.
诺拉 看着我
Norah, look at me.
快放开我 该死
Let go, God damn it!
不 不行 我不能放 我不能放
No, I can't. I can't. I can't.
百分之四
Four percent.
百分之三
Three percent.
不不不 不要 不要
No, no, no. No, no, no.
百分之二
Two percent.
没事的
It's gonna be all right.
不 别这么做
No, don't do that.
百分之一
One percent.
别这么做 别
Don't do that! Don't do that!
艾米丽 你能听见我说话吗
Emily, can you hear me?
谢波德钻探站
远征小队 已废弃
深度 :10.8千米
艾米丽 史密斯 你们能听见吗
Emily, Smith, can you hear me?
我还活着 我在之前的谢波德钻探站
I'm still alive. I'm at the old Shepard drill.
遵循潜伴制度作业
这里没有
There's no...
这里没有逃生舱 不过我可以呼吸了
There's no pods here but I can breathe.
独自潜水作业有违公♥司♥规定
这里有氧气
I have some air.