太平洋
马里亚纳
海沟
开普勒站 822号♥深海矿车
未勘探钻探带
世界最深钻井
正在建造中
天工业在创纪录的深度
开采原油
马里亚纳海沟
深10973米
钻探
11.3千米
每平方英寸
8吨♥的巨大压强
漆黑一片
危机四伏
风险极高
神秘深海
公♥司♥否认钻探点
怪事目击的传言
开普勒站822号♥
勘探点
6♥4♥1号♥罗巴克站
检测到钻井异常
如深空般危险
密闭的环境
延长任期
没有氧气和光照
深海高压环境下
工作的副作用依然未知
深海高压环境下
工作的副作用依然未知
无法解释的异常现象
长♥期♥隔离
无法解释的现象
无法解释的微震
怪异图像
开普勒站
作用 指挥控制罗巴克钻探站
组员 316人
当你在水下一连待了几个月时
When you're underwater for months at a time,
你会失去日夜的概念
you lose all sense of day and night.
只有清醒和睡梦
And there's only awake and dreaming.
并不是说这很容易区分
Not that those things are easy to tell apart.
我想到
I think,
或是我梦见他对我说的第一件事
or I dream about the first thing he ever said to me.
告诉我他不相信时间
Told me he didn't believe in time...
只在意瞬间
only moments.
他是那种半瓶子水晃荡的人
He was a glass-half-full type.
好吧
All right.
我更觉得他是空瓶子的那种
I prefer it empty.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
对愤世嫉俗者来说 这算是一种安慰
I mean, there's a comfort to cynicism.
在这里已经没什么可失去的了
There's a lot less to lose.
醒醒
Wake up!
压强爆裂
Pressure breach!
我们得到舱壁去
We gotta get to the bulkhead!
结构完整性受损
Structural integrity compromised.
大家起来 大家起来 快点
Everyone up! Everyone up! Come on!
结构完整性受损
Structural integrity compromised.
怎么回事
What the hell is happening?
快跑 压强爆裂
Let's go! Pressure breach!
我们得密封舱壁
We gotta seal the bulkhead!
泄压警告
De-pressurization warning.
密封舱壁
Seal the bulkhead.
-泄压警告 -我没拿钥匙卡
- De-pressurization warning. - I don't have my keycard!
这里 这里 这里
Here, here, here.
-不 -舱壁无法运转
- No! - Bulkhead jammed.
我得赶快拆开这东西
I gotta get inside this thing now!
-需要重启 -它在哪 它在哪
- Reboot required. - Where is it? Where is it?
天啊
Oh, my God!
快点
Come on!
泄压警告 密封舱壁
De-pressurization warning. Seal the bulkhead.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
整个钻井台都要内爆了
The whole rig is about to implode!
如果你不把这门关上
If you don't shut these doors,
整个站都会跟着我们完蛋
it'll take the whole station with us!
好了 好了 可以了 可以了
Okay! Okay, okay, okay, got it, got it, got it!
-系统上线 -把门关上
- System online. - Shut the door!
等等
Wait!
等等我们
Wait for us!
快跑
Hey! Run!
快点
Come on!
兄弟们 快跑 快点 快点
Guys, run! Come on, come on!
快点 兄弟们 快跑
Come on, guys, let's go!
快 快跑
Come on, run!
诺拉 诺拉 他们过不来了
Norah, Norah! They're not gonna make it.
把门关上 诺拉
Close the door! Norah!
我们得把门关上 不然整个钻井都要完蛋
We have to close the door, otherwise the whole rig will die.
快把门关上
Shut the door now!
结构破坏预警
Structural failure is imminent
由于意外
as the result of an...
导致
incident.
通知开普勒站所有人员 结构破坏预警
To all Kepler Station crew, structural failure is imminent.
重复 结构破坏预警
Repeat, structural failure is imminent.
你没事吧
You okay?
刚刚是地震吗
Was that an earthquake?
我不知道
I don't know.
估计得有十级甚至十一级
Had to have been like a ten or eleven.
我都不知道该用哪个频道
I don't even know what channel we'd be...
所有人员到逃生舱区报到 马上准备撤离
All personnel report to pod bays for immediate evacuation.
这里是开普勒站 控制中心 能收到吗
This is Kepler. Control, can you hear me?
开普勒站状态 受损率70%
Kepler Station status, 70% compromised.
反应堆不稳定
Reactor unstable.
控制中心 这里是开普勒站 能听到吗
Control, this is Kepler, can you hear me?
开普勒站状态 受损率70%
Kepler Station status, 70% compromised.
求救 求救 求救
Mayday. Mayday. Mayday.
有人能听到吗
Can anyone hear me?
我们得去逃生舱区
We have to get to the pod bays.
快点
Come on.
作为一名队员 我们想让你知道
As a crew member, we want you to know
你不仅仅是团队的一员
that you're not just part of a team,
你更是我们的家庭成员
you're part of our family.
不 不 不 那边过不去
No, no, no. That doesn't go through.
有意见吗
Have a complaint?
提交给你的上级
Address it to your superior officer.
还好 还在工作
Oh, yes, working.
我只用找到最近的逃生舱就好
I just got to find the nearest pods.
高级工程师 请到工程部报到
Senior engineers, please report to engineering.
你叫罗德里戈 对吧
Rodrigo, right?
对
Yeah.
我叫诺拉
Norah.
我知道
I-I know.
我通常上日班
I usually work with the day shift.
-你能帮我一下吗 -当然可以
- Can you...? Can you help me out here? - Sure, I can.
你是电脑工程师吗还是
Um, are you a computer engineer or something?
-机械师 -好的
- Mechanical. - Okay.
我可以重置断路器
I can reset breakers.
我在这里工作了一阵了
I've been down here for a bit.
你得知道
Hey, you gotta know...
那不是我们的错
that wasn't our fault.
你救了整个钻井
I mean, you-you saved the entire rig.
我都不知道要关上门
I... I didn't even know to close the door.
舱壁已封闭
Bulkheads closed.
你真的觉得那是地震吗
Do you... Do you really think that was an earthquake?
不
No.
我不知道
I-I don't know.
这可不妙
That's not good.
开普勒站状态
受损率70%
硬件线缆损坏了
The hardline's been severed.
天线坏了 我觉得我们没法到达地面
Antenna's gone. I don't even think we can reach the surface.
尽快到最近的逃生舱
...to the nearest escape pod as soon as possible.
CR-7区有逃生舱
There's-there's evac pods in CR-7.
我们可以的 好吗
Hey, we got this, all right?
有些水绝对是污水
Some of this water is definitely sewage.
欢迎进入开普勒站
Welcome aboard the Kepler Station,
距离罗巴克站只有1.6千米
located just a mile away from the Roebuck...
泰坦级别的姐妹站
The titan-class sister station...
开普勒站 开采原油
The Kepler... pumps a crude...
好了