There we go.
希望您在这里过得愉快
and we hope you enjoy your stay.
我们能挖通吗
Can we... Can we dig through there?
我进去看看
I'll look inside.
好吧 我可以从这里挤过去 你可以吗
Yeah, I can fit up here, if you can.
过来看看
Come check.
有人吗
Hello?
有人能听到我说话吗
Can anyone hear me?
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
你听到了吗
Hey, do you hear that?
有人吗
Hello!
继续说话 我能听到你
Hey, keep talking, man. I can hear you.
我在石头下面
I'm under the rock!
拿好他 拿好他
Take him, take him.
保罗 来 来 你还好吗
Paul? Here, here, here, here. Hey, you.
下面怎么样了 你的腿没事吧
What's-what's going on down there? Your legs all right?
没事 好的
Yeah. Okay.
你需要什么
What do you need?
离开这鬼地方
To get the heck out of here.
我知道 我能做什么
Yeah, yeah, I know. What can I do?
好了 好了
All right, all right. All right.
你还好吗
You good?
好吧
All right.
-没事 -这
- All right. - Here.
-诺拉 -你没事
- Norah? - You're good. Hi!
太好了
Yes.
你这个可爱的平胸精灵
You sweet, flat-chested elven creature.
好吧 深呼吸 你没事的
Okay, just breathe for a second. You're all good.
-小保罗还好吗 -好 他还好
- Is Lil Paul okay? - Yeah, he's cool.
-我来帮你 -你想站起来试试吗
- Let me help you. - You wanna try to stand up?
-好 -好 哥们 来吧
- Yeah. - All right, buddy. Here we go.
抓住他的胳膊
Grab his arm?
不 等等 不
No, no, no. Wait. No, no.
你卡在哪里了吗
Okay, are you caught in anything?
不不不 我们得用力一点
No, no, no, let's just be stronger.
好了
Okay.
好了 把小保罗给我
Okay, give me Lil Paul.
-好 给你 -谢谢
- Yeah, here. - Thank you.
得走了
Gotta go.
好吧 我有长袍和幸运袜
Okay, I got my robe and my lucky sock.
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
逃生舱在CR-7区
The evac pods in CR-7.
-我们要去那里 好吗 -好的
- We're headed there, okay? - Okay.
上层甲板坍塌了 我们得快点
The upper decks are collapsing. We gotta move fast.
从那里爬过去吗
Through that thing?
你们疯了
You guys are crazy.
我是个大块头
I'm a big boy.
好吧 我觉得
All right. I think...
等等
Hold up.
舱壁已封闭
Bulkheads closed.
舱内进水
Flooding contained.
好吧
Okay.
-你们还好吧 -还好
- You guys okay? - Yeah.
这里有人
There's-there's someone up here.
是麦克莱伦
It's... It's McClellen.
老天
Jesus.
罗德
Hey, Rod.
走吧 哥们
Come on, bud.
各位 我看到逃生舱区了
Guys, I see the pod bay.
请注意 请注意
Attention! Attention!
开普勒站全体人员
All Kepler crew...
队长
Cap?
该死 他留下了吗
Holy shit. He stayed behind?
等等 他怎么只是坐在那里
Wait, why's he just sitting there?
糟了
Oh, shit.
"糟了" 什么糟了 怎么了
"Shit?" What's... What's "oh shit"? What?
没有逃生舱了
The evac pods are gone.
-此线路要保持畅通 -队长
- I need the line open. - Captain!
诺拉 你还活着
Norah. You're alive.
队长
Cap.
门卡住了
The door's jammed.
罗德里戈 保罗
Rodrigo, Paul.
你们去看看我们在水下设施的哪里 立刻去
I need you two to check where we are on submersible. Now.
好的 好的
All right, all right.
从一到十打分 钻井损毁有多严重
On a scale from one to ten, how bad's my rig?
十
Uh, ten.
七成都受损了
You're 70% compromised.
老实说 你在这呼吸都难 我们
Honestly, you-you breathe too hard in here, we're...
等等 让我看看
Wait. Let me see.
我没明白 刚刚是地震还是
I don't get it. Was that like an earthquake or...
我不知道 我也想弄明白
I don't know. I'm trying to figure it out.
你怎么还在这里
Why are you still here?
你早该上去的 这里有逃生舱
You should have gone up. There were pods here.
因为队长就得留下来
'Cause that's what captains do.
谁在乎 你还有孩子 你就该上去
Who cares? You have a kid, you should have gone up.
你能坐下吗
Can you, uh, can you sit down, please?
我们中任何一个人都想
Any one of us would have shoved your ass
马上把你塞进逃生舱
onto that pod immediately.
听我说
Listen to me.
大家都会活着离开这里的 明白吗
Everybody's getting out of here alive, you hear me?
好吗
Okay?
用这个敷着耳朵
Hold that on your ear.
我已经送了22个人上去
I already sent 22 up.
史密斯报告有七人死亡
Smith reported seven dead.
我找到了三具尸体
I found three.
是李 特拉维斯 还有麦克莱伦
It was, it was Lee, Travis and McClellen,
麦克莱伦的手还有温度
and, um, um, McCl... McClellen's hands were still warm
所以我知道那是麦克莱伦
so I-I know it was McClellen.
她住在我上面三层
I mean, she lives three floors up,
我当时在刷牙 就在大概两小时前
and I was brushing my teeth, like, two hours ago.
我不得不关闭整个东翼的闸门
I-I had to shut the door on the entire East wing.
别这样对自己
Don't do this to yourself.
本来会死更多人的
So, actually, you know what, there could be more.
别回想了 向前看
Stop thinking back, look forward.
向前看 看着我
Look forward. Look at me.
眼睛追随灯光 来吧
Now you follow the light. Come on.
追随灯光 没事的 没事的
Follow the light. Ça va ça va.
队长 水下设施无法使用
Cap, that is a no-go on the submersibles.
收到
Copy that.
我马上派诺拉去控制室
I'm sending Norah to the control room.
艾米丽 你还好吗
Emily, are you okay?
-我的老天 你还活着 -诺拉
- Oh, my gosh. You're alive. - Norah?
你还活着
Hey. You're alive.
-老兄 -真讨厌
- Dude. - Ah, I hate that.
-听见什么了吗 -没 什么都没有
- Have you heard anything? - No, no. Nothing.
-冷却塔怎么样 -我还没检查
- How are the cooling towers? - I haven't checked 'em yet.
-你想检查一下吗 -是的 是的
- You wanna do it? - Yeah, yeah.
看看有没有人逃出来了
See if anybody's alive out there.
已受损
Compromised.
舱壁已关闭
Bulkheads closed...
会有人来的 是吗
Someone's coming. Right?
他们会派人来的吧
They're gonna... They're gonna send someone.
我不知道 谢谢
I don't know. Thank you.
我很肯定他们已经派人前来了
I'm pretty sure they already sent someone.
但我不确定我们能否等得到他们
I'm less sure we have the time to wait for them.
-诺拉 -在
- Norah. - Yeah.
冷却塔 情况如何
So, the cooling towers? What are we getting?
糟糕透顶
Nothing good.
所有上层甲板都坍塌了
All the upper decks have collapsed
冷却塔损毁了
and we lost the cooling towers.
开普勒站的核心反应堆极其不稳定