- 是第一次吗?- 第一次到海滩
- Is it our first vacation together? Kinda? - The beach.
上次我们一起到德克萨斯去看望我父母过
Um, I mean, there was that time you came and visited me and my family in Texas,
- 但是 - 你是德克萨斯人?
- but... - You're from Texas?
我以为你是墨西哥人
I thought you were from Mexico.
我不是墨西哥人
I'm not from Mexico!
泰森
Tyson!
我们也在玩那个游戏
We're playing the game, too.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
- 请跟我见个面吧 - 这女人正在被通缉
- Please meet me. - This woman is wanted for murder.
你真的认为她会因为一句"我们需要帮助"就现身吗?
Do you really think she's gonna come out of hiding for "We need your help"?
我知道大冒险迫使你把那个女人点着了
I know the game dared you to set that woman on fire.
告诉我到哪儿去见你
Tell me where to meet you,
否则我会到你家门外等着
or I'll wait outside your family's house
直到大冒险游戏让我把你家烧了
until the game dares me to do the same to them.
玛姬 你不能这么写
Markie, you cannot send that.
如果你想活命 就不要再管他人死活了
If you want to live, you need to stop thinking
好好为你自己想一想吧
about other people and start thinking about yourself.
真心话还是大冒险 美女?
Truth or dare, beautiful?
什么?没有泰森在
What? Hard to make a decision
你很难自己做出决定是吗?
without Tyson telling you what to do?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw you.
真心话
Truth.
真心话还是大冒险?
Truth or dare?
我说了 真心话
I said truth.
抱歉
Sorry.
游戏不是这样玩的
That's not how this game works.
你这是什么意思?
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
耐心点 她会回复的
Be patient. She'll write back.
这一切都是我的错
This is all my fault.
- 嘿 不 不是你的错 - 不 的确是她的错
- Hey, no, it's not. - No, she's right.
我们都不想跟着那个怪胎走
None of us wanted to follow that creep.
也都不想玩那个蠢游戏
None of us wanted to play that stupid game.
我之所以去那儿旅行全是因为你
The only reason I went on that trip was for you.
- 忘了吗?你说你需要最好的朋友一起去 - 好了 别说了
- Remember? You said you needed your best friend. - All right, come on...
我还没说完 我现在知道了 这和友谊无关
No, but now I realize it's not about friendship
也和那句"我会选择你"无关 你让我去就是想
or "I choose you," it was about me being there
在你和陌生人乱搞的时候帮你打掩护
to cover your ass while you hooked up with randoms!
嘿
Hey.
去你♥娘♥的♥ 奥利维亚
Screw you, Olivia.
有必要这样吗?
Was that necessary?
伙计们 快出来看看
Guys. Come outside.
快
Now!
不好
Shit.
佩?你在干什么?
Pen? What are you doing?
我试过了 它不让我选真心话
I tried. It wouldn't let me pick truth.
我发誓 我试过了
I tried, I swear!
我喝完这瓶酒之前 必须踩着边缘走
I have to walk the edge until I finish this.
佩 你不会有事的
Pen, you're gonna be fine.
慢着点 别急
Okay, just go slow. Take your time.
- 当心点 - 我马上上去
- Oh! - Be careful! - I'm gonna go up there.
她失去平衡的时候 我会努力抓住她
I'll try and grab her if she loses her balance.
你手伤了 还是我去吧
No, your hand's broken. I'll go.
佩 慢点走 明白吗?
Pen, just walk slowly, okay?
嘿
Hey!
千万别急 明白吗?慢慢走
Just take your time, okay? Walk slowly.
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
- 我们怎么办?- 小心点
- What do we do? - Be careful.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我们得去拿个东西过来垫着 以防她摔下来
We need to grab something in case she falls. Go inside.
- 我来清出一条道来 - 好 咱们走 快
- I'm gonna clear a path. - All right, let's go, let's go,
快 快
let's go, let's go!
佩 当心点
Pen? Be careful.
- 你能行的 明白吗?- 嘿 这能行么?
- You're good, okay? - Hey, will this work?
什么?可以 可以 快
What? Yeah. Yeah. Come on.
放在她正下方
Just get under her.
- 放在正下方跟着她 - 当心点 佩
- Get under her and follow her. - Be careful, Pen.
- 噢 嘘...- 退后 退后 退后
- Oh, sh... - Get back. Get back, get back.
别急
No need to rush.
没事的 没事的 佩
It's okay. It's okay, Pen.
慢慢来 慢慢来
Just take your time. Take it slowly.
佩 把一只脚放在另一只脚的前面
Pen, just put one foot in front of the other.
小心点 好吗?慢点走
Watch it, okay? Just go slow.
你能做到
You can do this.
我们都在这儿支持你 明白吗?
We're right here. We're here for you, okay?
我看到她了 就在那儿
I see her. She's right there.
快 快 快
Go. Go. Go.
- 等等 她在转角处了 - 她在那儿
- W-Wait, she's on the corner. - There she is.
把那东西挪开
Get that stuff out of the way.
佩 佩
Pen! Pen.
我来了 我来了
I'm coming. I'm coming.
不 不 不 别靠太近
No, no, no, don't get too close.
如果我半途而废 没有完成大冒险...
If I, if I, if I cheat, if I don't do the dare...
我知道 我知道 好
I know. I know. Okay?
等你喝完了 我会抓住你的
But when you finish, I'll be here to grab you.
现在你得绕过这个转角 懂吗?
Just got to go around this corner now, okay?
噢
Oh.
快
Come on.
慢着点
Take your time, okay?
你做得很好 佩
You're doing great, Pen.
- 别往下看 - 等等 停这儿 停在她下方
- Don't look down. - Wait. Stay here. Stay below her.
等等 你到哪儿去?
Okay. Wait, where are you going?
嘿 佩 别看栅栏
Hey, Pen. Don't look at the fence.
看着我 好吗?你就要成功了
Okay? Look at me. Okay? You're almost there.
还差一点点
Just a little more.
她就在我们头上 扔到上面去
She's right above us. Throw it on top.
- 你准备好了吗?- 好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
这样不行
That's not gonna work.
那样也许可行
That might.
嘿 佩内洛普
- Whoa! - Hey! Penelope!
妈的
Shit.
伙计们 再往后退点
Guys, get back further!
- 快 快 快 退后 - 退后
- Go, go, go, move back. - Get back!
最后一小口
One last sip.
不 不 佩 嘿 佩 不 不
No, no, Pen! Hey, Pen! No! No!
- 佩?- 她没反应
- Pen? - She's not moving.
佩?
Pen?
这是我的床么?
Is this my bed?
是
Yeah.
你没事了
You're okay.
我收到一条吉赛尔发来的回复
I just got a Facebook message from Giselle.
来这地方见她真是个好主意吗?
We're sure this is a good idea, meeting her here?
如果警♥察♥追踪了她的消息怎么办?
What if the cops trace her message?
不可能 她用小号♥发给我们的
No, she wrote us on a fake account.
没错 但这女的可是点火烧过人的
Yeah, but that chick lit somebody on fire.
- 她也许是个疯子 - 我意思是
- She's probably nuts. - I mean,
难道没有别的选择吗?
do we really have another choice?
咱们到里面谈吧
I mean, we can talk about this inside. Come on.
走
Let's go.
里面?
Inside?
好了 行了 这够里面了
Uh-uh. Okay, all right, that's far enough.
你能说说到底是怎么回事吗?
Can you tell us what's happening?
- 你们中谁是奥利维亚?- 不 你先回答我们的问题
- Which one of you is Olivia? - No, you answer
第一:你怎么认识卡特的?
our question first: How do you know Carter?
- 卡特?- 别想骗我们
- Carter? - You know, cut the crap.
我们见过那张照片
We saw the photo.
是他带我们进游戏的
He's the one who brought us into this game.
哦 对 没错 我想起来了
Uh, yeah, right, okay.
- 是叫卡特 没错 - 你也是被他带进游戏的吗?
- Carter, right. - Did he bring you into this, too?
不 不是他起头的
N-No, uh, he didn't, he didn't start this.
电影精选列表