a bit of dick in Mexico, so... here's a little something
- 作为补偿 - 药方?
- to make it up to you. - A prescription?
- 怎么了?你不是新生 - 你也不是医生
- What? You're not a freshman. - Yeah, you're not a doctor.
我的幸运钢笔可不这样认为
That's... not what my lucky pen says.
我以为我才是你的幸运佩
I thought I was your lucky Pen.
哦 宝贝 你是我的幸运佩内洛普
Oh, baby, but you are my lucky Penelope.
- 噢 我的幸运佩 - 泰森 泰森
- Oh, my lucky Pen! Oh! Oh! - Tyson! Tyson!
(真心话还是大冒险?)
罗伊·卡梅伦 45岁 现在他想做晚餐
Roy Cameron, 45 years old, attempts to make dinner.
看一看
Take one.
请对我有点信心
A little faith, please.
没人像你老爸这样做牛排的
Nobody makes a steak like your old man.
爸 我现在很悲观
Uh, Dad, I'm pescatarian now.
所以我要说....
Right. And that's why I meant to say...
剑鱼牛排 咚
swordfish steaks! Boom!
- 天啊 你样子好傻 - 但你还是爱我的对吗?
- God, you are such a dork. - But you still love me, right?
当然 当然 我爱你
Yeah, yeah, I still love you.
好
Good.
利维 希望你的疱疹已经好了 很快就有新视频吗?
凯西@仁爱社
新视频?
- 打扰了 - 嗨
- Sorry. - Hi.
给你带礼物来了
Come bearing gifts.
佩内洛普说你刚才不想喝
Penelope said you didn't want one.
其实我才更了解你
I know you better than that.
没错 你说对了 现在有点想喝酒
Yeah, you're right. Probably could use a drink.
自从墨西哥那晚以来
So, I know things have been...
咱们之间产生了一点嫌隙
a little Bette and Joan between us since Mexico,
但所有不快都就此打住吧
but... awkwardness stops here.
好吗?我爸自杀之后
Okay? And since my dad took his life,
你就是我唯一的亲人了
y-you've been my only family.
我唯一可以信赖的人
The one person I can really trust.
所以不管泰森怎么胡说
So I'm not gonna let a stupid comment by Tyson,
不管其他所有人怎么说 都改变不了这一点
of all people, change that.
玛姬 我向你保证
Markie, I promise you,
我没有对你男朋友产生爱意
I do not have feelings for your boyfriend.
我把他当哥们一样对待 明白吗?
He's like a brother to me, okay?
明白 没问题
Okay. Yeah.
在你和全世界之间 我选择你
Between you and the world, I choose you.
我也选择你
And I choose you.
噢 天啊
Mm. Oh, my gosh.
- 这....- 喔
- That is... - Wow.
- ...味道太猛了- 没错
- ...very strong. - Yeah.
(真心话还是大冒险)
想想你妈妈 ...
Think about your mom, and, like,
有时候就是会那样
it just happens sometimes...
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
你觉得这很好玩吗?
Do you think that's funny?
觉得什么好玩?
Think what's funny?
我不明白你说啥
I-I don't get it.
写在我桌子上或是传♥单♥上都无所谓
My desk and the flyer were harmless,
但刻在车上要花很多钱洗干净的
but it's gonna cost me a lot of money to fix my car.
够了 我完全懵了 你在说什么?
Okay, I am so lost right now. What are you talking about?
你把"真心话还是大冒险"刻在我车门上了
You keyed "truth or dare" into my car door.
你车门上什么也没有
There's nothing on your car.
别开这种蹩脚的玩笑
Except your idea of a lame joke.
你有点神经质 但你知道吗?
Okay, you're a little crazy. But you know what?
我其实很喜欢神经质的
I actually happen to like crazy.
也许咱可以约个时间喝上一杯?
Do you want to maybe get a drink sometime?
别来烦我懂吗?
Will you just leave me alone? Okay?
这是拒绝了吗?
Is that a no?
嘿 萨拉 你看见玛姬了吗?
Hey, Sarah, have you seen Markie?
她在图书馆
In the library.
嘿 奥利维亚
Hey, Olivia.
真心话还是大冒险?
Truth or dare?
你刚说什么?
What did you say?
真心话还是大冒险?
Truth or dare?
真心话还是大冒险?真心话还是大冒险?
Truth or dare? Truth or dare?
真心话还是大冒险?真心话还是大冒险?
Truth or dare? Truth or dare?
真心话还是大冒险?
Truth or dare?
真心话还是大冒险?真心话还是大冒险?
Truth or dare? Truth or dare?
真心话还是大冒险?真心话还是大冒险?
Truth or dare? Truth or dare?
- 真心话还是大冒险?真心话还是大冒险?- 真心话!别说了
- Truth or dare? Truth or dare? - Truth! Stop!
你帮你最好朋友隐瞒了什么秘密?
What secret does your best friend make you hide?
玛姬一直都在背着卢卡斯乱搞
Markie's constantly cheating on Lucas!
那是真的吗?
That true?
玛姬...
Markie...
卢卡斯
Luke.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
- 等等 - 玛姬 我不知道发生了什么事
- Wait. - Markie, I don't know what's going on.
你把他当哥们看待对吗?
He's like a brother to you?
不 说真的 我刚才看见了些奇怪的东西
No, I'm serious. I'm seeing things.
再碰我就打断你手臂
Touch me again, and I'll break that hand.
- 太疯狂了 - 是真的
- That's insane. - Seriously.
哟 你好吗?想一块玩玩吗?
Yo. 'Sup? You want to play?
你看起来像是个很会玩球的女孩
You look like a girl who's good with balls.
别来烦我
Please do not talk to me.
别价 就玩个游戏而已
No, look, uh, just one game.
- 我只是想让你看看我的球杆而已 - 好吧
- Like, I just want to show you my pool cue. - Okay.
我说的球杆 就是鸡鸡的意思
And by "pool cue," I mean penis.
说到鸡鸡 也许咱们可以上个床之类的
I'm referring to my penis. Maybe we could have sex.
看看会发生什么
You know, see what happens.
真心话还是大冒险 罗尼?
Truth or dare, Ronnie?
什么 是奥利维亚让你这么做的吗?
What, did Olivia put you up to this?
真心话还是大冒险?
Truth... or dare?
有点怪 但也有点性感
Uh, creepy... and sexy.
那就玩玩吧 大冒险
Let's do it. Dare.
到桌子上去 给大家看看你的球杆
Get on the table and show everyone your pool cue.
我就知道你会这么说 好吧
I knew it. Okay. All right.
大家好 各位乡亲父老
Hello, friends and neighbors!
这位漂亮的小姐让我
This fine young lady here has asked me
陪她玩真心话大冒险的游戏
to play a little game of Truth or Dare with her,
作为一名真男人和绅士 我选择了大冒险
and like a real gentleman, I chose dare!
- 加油 罗尼 - 唬
- Go, Ronnie! - Whoo!
现在 我非常荣幸地...
Anyway, now I will do you all the honor
给大家展示一下我的传家之宝
of showing you my business.
以前见过了 没什么鸟不起
Seen it before! Not impressed!
噢
Oh!
- 是谁在说话 贝丝吗?- 不是 但贝丝也说过你的太小了
- Who is that, Beth? - No, but Beth said it was tiny, too.
不 贝丝绝不会说这种话
No, uh, Beth would never say that!
好吧 就这样吧 我不是...
Okay, you know what, screw this, I'm not...
当心点 哥们 这有根球杆
Whoa, careful! Dude. Hey, watch the pool cue, man.
谢谢你
Thank you.
快打911报♥警♥
Somebody call 911!
我发誓 当时有很多人围着我说话
I swear to you, people were talking to me.
他们脸看上去加了Snapchat上的搞怪滤镜
It looked like a messed-up Snapchat filter.
他们不停地问我"真心话还是大冒险"
They were asking me "truth or dare" over and over again,
然后我就慌了
and... I-I panicked.
你是说一群暴民整齐划一地念咒
So you're saying a mob of people
逼得你说出了玛姬一直在背着卢卡斯乱搞这事
chanting in unison made you tell Lucas that Markie is a cheating whore.
这听起来很疯狂
Look, I know it sounds insane.
- 有点疯狂 - 但这确实发生了
- Just a little. - But it happened.
自从墨西哥那晚后
Something really weird
诡异的事情不断发生
has been going on ever since Mexico.
噢 拜托
Oh, come on.
保守这样一个秘密本来就很困难
Uh, keeping a secret like that, it's a huge burden.
我们都不会责怪你 把真话吐露出来
None of us would fault you for trying to get it off your chest.
只是 也许不该在大庭广众面前说
I mean, n-not maybe so publicly.
我希望你放到YouTube上去说
I wish you would have done it for your YouTube channel.
- 当心我用这个刺你 - 冷静点 宝贝
- I will stab you with this. - Calm down, baby.
又是贝丝
Basic Beth again.
天啊
Holy shit.
抱歉
Excuse me,
电影精选列表