能给我拿一包Morleys吗?
Can I get a pack of Morleys?
小雪茄?明白了吗?
¿Cigarillos? ¿Comprende?
明白 明白
Sí, sí.
真心话还是大冒险 吉赛尔?
Truth or dare, Giselle?
求你了
Please.
求求你 我不想再玩这游戏了 求你了
Please, I don't want to play anymore. Please.
真心话...还是...大冒险?
Truth... or... dare?
啊 不要 不要
Oh, no! No!
抱歉 我别无选择
I'm sorry. I don't have a choice.
你们现在有这样一种选择
You do have a choice.
帮助他人建造家园
And I can honestly say the pure joy you will feel
说句心里话 从中你能收获非常纯粹的那种快乐
from literally building someone's home,
这种快乐会一直萦绕在你接下来的生命中
it will stay with you for the rest of your life.
你已经忘记的无数平凡之夜
Unlike all the nights you won't remember
还有那些你拼命想要忘记的宿醉之夜都无法与之相比
and the hangovers you're really gonna want to forget.
所以 作为度过春假的另一种选择
So, for a spring break alternative
这会让你的灵魂得到升华
that is really good for the soul,
请考虑加入仁爱社
please consider Habitat for Humanity.
好了
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
我仔细考虑了一下 决定原谅你了
So, I've been doing some thinking, and I forgive you.
- 原谅什么?- 你说你不能来参加春假
- For what? - For saying you can't come on spring break.
我想你是跟我开玩笑的
I know you didn't mean it.
- 玛姬 - 嗯?
- Markie. - Yeah?
我爱你爱得深沉 这你知道的
I love you so much, you know that.
但我真没法去 我已经和仁爱社签约了
But I can't. I already signed up for Habitat.
- 我知道 - 而且我还是领队
- I know. - Yeah. I'm a trip leader.
这我知道 我知道 只是...
You know what, I know, I know. It's just...
只是 这是咱们最后一次春假了
this is our last spring break, ever.
一想到我最好的朋友不能一起去...
And the thought of doing that without my best friend...
我的心都碎了
that breaks my heart.
上高中以来 咱俩从没有分开超过一星期
Since high school, you and I haven't spent more than a week away from each other.
这是我们最后一次疯狂的机会
This is our last chance to have some fun
往后咱就天各一方了
before life tears us apart.
既然你都这么说了...
I mean, when you put it that way...
- 同意了 - 不 还是不行
- Yeah. - No. Still can't.
好吧 奥利维亚
Okay. Olivia,
"在你和全世界之间 我会选择你" 这句话还算数么?
what ever happened to "between you and the world, I choose you"?
- 当然算数 - 是吗?
- I still mean that. - Do you?
当然 大多数时间都算数 这次...
Yes, most of the time. This just...
这次是个例外
you know, isn't one of those times.
好吧 我就直说了 我真不想这么干
Okay. All right. You know, I really didn't want to have to do this,
但你让我别无选择
but you've left me no other choice.
我替你解约了
I un-signed you up.
- 你说什么?- 没错
- You what? - Yeah.
我跟仁爱社说你得了疱疹
I told Habitat you got shingles.
好玩的是 这屋顶恰好也有疱疹似的东西
Which is kind of funny, 'cause roofs have shingles...
玛姬 你也太...
Markie, that is so...
- 聪明了 - 谢谢
- Brilliant. - Thank you.
如果这周你和我们去春假放荡一回
Okay, if you come with us for this one week of spring break debauchery,
夏天 我们全都帮你盖两周的房♥子
we will all build houses with you for two weeks over the summer.
- 不是说一周么 - 是两周
- We said one week. - We said two.
这有助于你申请医学院校
It'll help with your med school applications.
- 搞得我需要帮助似的 - 他也加入
- Like I need the help. - He's in.
整整十四天
Full 14 days.
所以怎么样 利维?
So what's it gonna be, Liv?
你是要单干一周呢
I mean, your feeble set of hands for one week,
还是我们大家帮你盖两周呢?
or all of ours for two?
这样你都不跟我们一起去的话
I mean, you're really just being selfish
那你就太自私了
if you don't come with us.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
你这箱子里装的啥?
What did you put in here?
鞋
Shoes.
- 那办法管用吗?- 没准儿
- It worked? - Well, that depends.
夏天你真的会帮我盖房♥子吗?
Are you really gonna help me build houses this summer?
你说过"男人应该具备各种本领"的
You had me at "boys with tools."
执着是玛姬的唯一优点
And Markie's nothing if not persistent.
没错 这也是她最招人烦的一点
Yep, that is her most annoying quality.
你能一起去真是太好了 女童子军
Glad you're with us, Girl Scout.
你知道 我俩一直都是形影不离的
Well, you know we've always been a package deal.
我当然知道
Oh, yeah. I'm well aware of that.
- 是吗?- 是的 我对此没意见
- Are you? - Yeah. I'm okay with it.
嗯
Mm.
- 准备好了吗?- 早就好了
- You ready? - So ready.
- 那咱们走吧 - 走
- Okay, let's go. - Let's do it.
- 一切就绪了么?- 屁话
- Do we have everything? - Yeah.
出发
Now we do.
噢 喔 度春假去咯 婊♥子♥们!
Ow, ow! Spring break, bitches!
太对了 婊♥子♥们!
That's right, bitches!
墨西哥万岁!
¡Viva la Mexico!
就是这儿
There it is!
我们现在墨西哥
We're in Mexico.
- 这里是罗萨里托海滩!春假快乐!- 春假快乐!
- Yay! - Rosarito! Spring break! - Spring break!
谁要喝啤酒的?
Who's ready for some cervezas?
- 玛格丽特酒 - 这是咱们喝的第4瓶了吧
- Margaritas. - Actually, this is, like, our fourth.
我爱你
I love you.
- 我爱你 - 真像个孩子
- I love you. - Such a babe.
- 天啊 - 我呢?
- My God. - What about me?
墨西哥
Mexico!
泰森马上要跳进海里
Tyson... is about to run into the water
然后被鲨鱼干掉
and get eaten by a shark.
- 春假快乐!- 啤酒时间 走
- Spring break! - Beer run. Let's go!
我们还没喝醉
We're not drunk yet.
你是直男吗?你是直男吗?你是直男吗?
Are you straight? Are you straight? Are you straight?
都是棍子 没有洞
All poles, no holes.
你懂的
You know that.
- 开个房♥间吧 - 这酒吧里都是孤独的灵魂
- Get a room. - Lonely souls here at the bar.
- 喝 喝 - 噢
- Drink. Drink. - Oh.
这是沙币!幸运符
Sand dollar! Lucky charm.
- 我是清醒的 - 哈?不是
- Sober friend right here. - Huh? Not!
小心 小心 噢 天啊
There, there. Yeah! Oh, shit! Oh, my...
- 我喜欢 - 不错
- I love it. - Nice!
将要看到这视频的你们听着
If you guys watch this later,
- 我爱你 玛姬 - 好兄弟
- I love you, Markie. - Soul brothers.
我爱你 利维
Love you, Liv.
- 爱你 佩 爱你 布莱德 爱你 泰森 - 没错 我们是...
- Love you, Pen. Love you, Brad. I love you, Ty. - Yes, we are...
咱别理这些辣鸡 走
Let's leave these losers behind. Let's go.
不嘛 我还想到另一个酒吧去玩玩
No, I just want to go to one more bar.
- 噢累 - 噢累
- ¡Olé! - ¡Olé!
我想趴在你身上
Oh, I want to lay you.
咱们回酒店去 走吧
Let's go back to the hotel. Come on.
一 二
¡Uno! ¡Dos!
一 二 三 四!
¡Uno, dos, tres, cuatro!
喔哦
Wow.
他们真是如胶似漆
They are really going for it.
假如你无法击败他们...
Well, if you can't beat 'em...
你也要像那样吗?
- Oh-hoo-hoo. - Mm-hmm. - Just like that?
告诉我都发生了什么事
Okay. Tell me what's going on.
昨晚 在墨西哥...
Uh, last night in Mexico, and...
我们俩是唯二没有跳舞的辣鸡
and we're the only two losers not dancing.
呃 如果他们那样也算是跳舞的话...
Mm. If you can call that dancing.
确实不能算
Definitely not.
你打算传到YouTube上去吗?
Is that for your YouTube channel?
不是 不是
No. No.
YouTube只是招募志愿者用的
YouTube's for my volunteer stuff,
Snapchat才是找乐子的地方
and Snapchats are just for fun.
我要去找你那位美妞了
Um, I'm gonna go to the señoritas'.
- 一会儿就回来 - 没问题
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
过来 过来
Come on, come on.
电影精选列表