快啊
Come on.
布莱德
Brad.
真心话还是大冒险?
Truth or dare?
布莱德
Brad.
真心话
Truth!
布莱德?
Brad?
嗨
Hi.
- 你在这儿干什么?- 这是我的工作
- What are you doing here? - Uh, my job.
你怎么在这儿?
Why are you here?
我一个朋友受伤了 不严重
Friend of mine got hurt. It's nothing serious.
我是来安慰鼓励一下
I'm just here for... for moral support.
有什么问题吗?
Something wrong?
没 我只是有点紧张
Yeah, no, I'm just, uh... I'm just a little shaken up.
你几个星期都没来看望你妈妈了
You haven't come by to see your mother in a few weeks.
我知道 很抱歉
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.
现在我仍然在给你付学费
I thought I was paying for this school
所以你应该经常回家看看
so you could come home every once in a while.
我知道 我知道 我只是...
I-I know, I know, I just...
只是因为近来碰到些奇怪的事情
Things have been a little crazy lately.
我不想听借口 儿子
You know, I don't want to hear excuses, son.
我想听真心话
I want the truth.
信♥用♥卡♥账单又多了几千美元
There goes another thousand dollars in credit card debt.
噢 天啊 利维
Oh, my God, Liv.
刚才轮到我了
I just had my turn.
- 你什么?- 就是那个游戏
- You what? - The game.
它让我站出来
It made me, um, it made me come out.
直面我爸
To my father.
你没事吧?
Wha... Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
没事 没事
Yeah. Yeah.
人生中第一次 我对他说出了心里话
For the first time in my life, I... I told him my truth
我勇敢地面对他 那种感觉...
and I stood up to him, and I feel...
那种感觉非常爽
I feel awesome.
等等 你♥爸♥以前不知道你是基佬吗?
Okay, hold on, your dad didn't know that you were gay?
你的铃♥声♥可是碧昂丝的歌♥
Your ringtone's Beyoncé.
每个人都喜欢碧昂丝
Everyone loves Beyoncé.
下一个就该轮到泰森了
Tyson's next.
成了
Will do.
泰森·库兰?
Tyson Curran?
开始吧
Let's do this.
这边请
Right this way.
你是在医生世家长大的?
So, you come from a family of doctors, then?
是的 女士 我妈妈 爸爸 姐姐 叔叔和祖父都是医生
Yes, ma'am. Mother, father, sister, uncle and grandfather.
基本上一家子都是
Pretty much everybody.
他们给你树立了光辉榜样
Well, they must have set a great example
让你也想走同样的职业道路
for you to want to take the same route.
是的 完全正确 斯宾塞院长
Yes, uh, absolutely, Dean Spencer.
我成长过程中
You know, uh, growing up,
经常听到他们救死扶伤的故事
I would hear their stories about saving lives,
所以我想
and... I think...
我想这深深地影响了我
I think that somehow shaped me.
佩 泰森在哪儿?
Pen. Where's Tyson?
他在医学院面试 怎么了?
His med school interview. Why?
你知道...
You know...
我可以去做那些...
I could do something...
自利的工作 比如基金管理之类的
self-serving, like become a hedge fund manager.
但现实情况是 人♥民♥需要帮助 特别是在这种非常时期
The thing is, people need help, especially in times like these.
你品德真是高尚
That's very noble of you.
你知道...
You know...
我还有最后一个问题
I just have one final question.
还没轮到他
He hasn't had his turn yet.
库兰先生?
Mr. Curran?
别忘了你的包
Your bag.
- 等等 泰森 不 等等 泰森 - 嘿
- Wait, Tyson, no. Wait, Tyson! - Hey!
我能帮你什么吗?
Can I help you?
真心话还是大冒险?
Truth or dare?
抱歉 能再说一次吗?
I'm sorry, I beg your pardon?
真心话还是大冒险?
Truth or dare?
真心话吧
Truth, I guess.
我朋友让你这么做的吗?
Did my friends really put you up to this?
你给别人开假药方多久了?
How long have you been forging prescriptions?
我没开过
I don't.
她真这么跟你说的吗?
Did she actually tell you that?
- 什么?- 我没有开假药方
- Excuse me? - I don't forge prescriptions.
你为什么这么问我?
Why would you even ask me that?
嗯..
Um...
- 泰森 泰森 泰森 快开门 - 嘿 嘿 - 嘿 泰森
- Ty! Ty! Ty! Open the door! - Hey! Hey! - Hey, Tyson!
- 泰森 - 泰森 - 你没事吧?
- Tyson! - Tyson! - Are you okay?
- 开门 - 泰森 - 泰森 嘿
- Open the door! - Ty! - Ty! Hey!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
噢 噢 天啊
Oh! Oh, my... Oh, my God!
噢 天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
My God!
泰森撒谎了 所以他死了
Tyson lied and then died because of it.
就像罗尼没有完成大冒险 所以死了
Just like Ronnie did when he didn't do the dare.
下一个轮到我了
Then my turn's next.
选真心话吧
Yeah, pick truth.
听着 我们大家都选择真心话 明白吗?
I mean, listen, we-we all should, right?
不管它问什么问题
And then whatever question that we get asked,
咱们都百分之百真诚地回答
we just answer it with a hundred percent honesty.
懂吗?这样才能活下去
Okay? That's how we're gonna survive
直到最终我们破解了这个迷局
till we figure this out.
都明白了吗?只选择真心话
We got it? Only choose truth.
我还要些伏特加
Need more vodka.
你得睡会儿
You need sleep.
我扶她到床上去
Okay, I'll put her in bed.
你们去找卡特
You guys find Carter.
这游戏是他起头的 他可能知道该怎样结束
He started all this. Maybe he can end it.
他说自己上的是南加利福尼亚大学
He said that he went to USC.
搜出5个卡特 但没一个是咱们要找的
Five Carters, none of them our guy.
也许USC指的不是南加利福尼亚大学
Maybe he meant the other USC.
好了 她睡着了 你们找到卡特了吗?
All right, she's asleep. Did you find Carter yet?
- 没有任何眉目 - 你们试过谷歌♥吗?
- No. Dead end. - Did you try using Google?
搜索"墨西哥真心话还是大冒险"
Search "Mexico truth or dare."
伙计们?
Uh, guys?
"嫌疑人吉赛尔·哈蒙德 22岁 是一名美国大学生
"Suspect Giselle Hammond, 22, an American college student,
"她在罗萨里托海滩度春假时失踪
"had gone missing while on spring break in Rosarito Beach.
"店员讲述了哈蒙德在失踪前的奇怪举动
"The clerk recounted Hammond's bizarre behavior before the incident,
这一切都被监控摄像头记录了下来"
which is backed up with surveillance footage."
一包Morleys烟
Pack of Morleys.
我不想再玩这游戏了
I don't want to play anymore.
有现金吗?
¿Va a ser cash o crédito?
大冒险
Dare.
抱歉
Perdón.
- 不要 - 抱歉 我别无选择
- No! - I'm sorry, I don't have a choice.
天啊
Holy shit.
- 抓到她了吗?- 呃
- Did they catch her? - Uh...
还没有 这上面说他们还在搜捕中
No, no, it says there's still an ongoing search.
我找到了她的脸书
I just found her on Facebook.
- 天啊 是他 - 他被标记了吗?
- Oh, my God, it's him. - Is he tagged?
没有 其他照片中并没有看到他
No, I don't see him in any other photos.
看看留言板 也许他有发言
Look at her wall. Maybe he posted.
我没看到
Well, not that I see.
留言太多了
But... there's a bunch of posts
都是让她去自首的
about people asking her to turn herself in,stuff like that.
等等 你们觉得她会看这些留言吗?
Wait, do you think she's checking this?
- 给她发消息 - 等等
- DM her. - Wait.
先申请个小号♥
Just, uh, make a fake account.
- 不能让她追踪到我们 - 没错
- We don't want this shit traced to us. - Yeah.
这是我们第一次一块儿度假
So, we're here on our first vacation together.
电影精选列表