- 咱不如来玩女孩上女孩的游戏吧?- 不
- Why don't we get, like, a little girl-on-girl going? - No.
- 罗尼 真心话还是大冒险?- 我倒想看看
- Ronnie. Truth or dare? - I'd watch that.
大冒险
Dare. Duh.
对着泰森跳30秒的大腿舞
I dare you to give Tyson a lap dance for 30 seconds.
- 没门 不 我不跳 - 跳吧 - 跳
- No way. No. I won't do it. - Yes. - Yep.
你一旦被问到 就算参与了 这是规则
Once you're asked, you're in. That's the rules.
不行 这里有三个女孩 你们不能让...?
No, there's, like, three chicks here. You couldn't dare...?
- 快 - 罗尼 - 这馊主意
- Come on. - Ronnie. - Yo, this sucks.
- 过来 - 太尬了
- Get over here. - So wack!
- 开始吧 - 上
- There you go. - Get it.
- 别给小费 别碰我 兄弟 - 开始吧
- Yo, no tips, no touching, bro. - Just do it.
- 别当回事儿 - 拿着
- Don't make this a thing. - Hold this.
- 别搞得怪怪的 - 这将会是我生命中最长的30秒 开始吧 快
- Don't make this weird. - This is gonna be the longest 30 seconds of my life. Let's go. Come on.
- 脱下来 - 好了
- Take it off! - All right!
- 噢 天啊 - 噢 噢
- Oh, my God! - Oh! Oh!
他以前肯定跳过
He's done this before.
而且还挺喜欢跳
Ooh, I think he kind of likes this.
看起来真是专业级别
We got a real pro here.
看看这技术
Look at that technique.
罗尼
Ronnie!
- 罗尼 罗尼 - 他以前跳过
- Ronnie! Ronnie! - He's done this before.
看啊
Look at that.
- 赏你点钱 - 我不要你的钱
- Make it rain pesos! - I don't want your pesos!
掌声支持一下
Aw. Cheer up.
- 怪难为情的 - 好了
- Weird. - Okay.
好了 卢卡斯 真心话还是大冒险?
All right, Lucas, truth or dare?
大家准备好了?
Okay, who's ready?
好了 伙计们 我保证 只是因为这里面太冷清了
Okay, guys, I promise you, it's just because it's cold in here.
- 我不评价 - 我眼睛受到了永久的伤害
- I have no judgment. - Scarred for life.
请不要鼓掌
Hold your applause, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
表演真精彩
Quite the show.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 轮到玛姬了
Okay, Markie's turn.
我来问 真心话还是大冒险?
I got this one. Truth or dare?
真心话
Uh, truth.
你知道奥利维亚已经爱上你男友了吗?
Are you aware that Olivia is in love with your boyfriend?
- 不 她没有 - 拜托 这是显而易见的事
- No, she's not. - Come on, it's so obvious.
- 你能别这么三八吗?- 我只是说实话而已
- Will you stop being such an asshole? - Just being truthful.
- 嘿 泰森 闭嘴 - 别跟我说闭嘴
- Hey, Tyson, shut up! - Don't tell me to shut up.
- 你有毛病是吧?- 哥们 我们来这儿
- What the hell is wrong with you? - Dude, we're all here
就是因为她想让你产生嫉妒 这是明摆着的
because she's trying to make you jealous, like, clearly.
你为什么老是喜欢挑事儿 哥们?!
Why are you always starting shit, dude?!
- 有人说出真话是件好事 - 别说了
- Somebody tell the truth, that would be great. - Just stop it
按顺时针次序 现在轮到我了
with the agro-posturing and just get to my turn, please.
- 布莱德 真心话还是大冒险?- 真心话
- Brad, truth or dare? - Yes. Truth.
如果你必须和在场的某个人亲热 你会选谁?
If you had to make out with anyone here, who would it be?
你是双性恋也没关系
It's okay if you're bi-curious.
那个衣衫不整的家伙
Scruffy boy over there.
- 拜托 - 真是受宠若惊
- Come on! - I'm flattered.
泰森 真心话还是大冒险?
Tyson. Truth or dare?
- 大冒险 - 你必须停止卖♥♥假药方给新生
- Dare. - I dare you to stop selling forged prescriptions to freshmen.
- 噢 该死的 - 奥利维亚
- Oh, shit. - Olivia.
总是占据道德制高点
Always with the moral high ground.
小事一桩 其实我从高年级学生那儿赚了更多
Fine. I make more money off upperclassmen anyway.
噢 天啦
Oh, my God.
佩内洛普 真心话还是大冒险?
Uh, Penelope. Truth or dare?
- 大冒险 - 去跟奥利维亚亲热
- Dare. - Make out with Olivia.
- 罗尼 - 有何不可?试试嘛 好玩极了
- Ronnie! - Why not? Just try... It c-could be fun.
这有什么大不了的
- Just... - Didn't see that one coming.
没事的 利维 闭上眼睛就行了
It's okay, Liv, just close your eyes
- 假装他是卢卡斯 - 你知道么?
- and pretend it's Lucas. - You know what?
也许我是双性恋
Wow. Maybe I'm bi-curious.
紧
Tight.
贴得真紧
It's tight.
卡特 该你了
Carter. You're up.
真心话还是大冒险?
Truth or dare?
真心话
Uh, truth.
你对我们可爱的奥利维亚有什么企图?
What are your intentions with our sweet Olivia?
我当时想找一个朋友多的人
I needed to find someone with friends
这样我就可以骗他们到这儿来
that I could trick into coming here.
我看得出奥利维亚是个容易上钩的人
I could tell Olivia was a pushover,
所以就把目标锁定了她
which made her an easy target.
我把你们带到这儿来玩这个游戏
I brought you all up here to play this game
因为....
because...
只要我能活下去 其他陌生人死不死我并不在乎
I'm okay with strangers dying if it means I get to live.
呃...
Uh...
抱歉 你当时本应该让我滚开的
I'm sorry, but you should've told me to piss off.
等等 怎么了?
Wait, what's up?
到底咋回事儿?
What the hell?
听着虽然很疯狂 但这个游戏是真格的
Look, I know, it sounds insane, but the game is real.
你一旦被问到 就算是参与进来了
Once you're asked, you're in.
明白吗?不管你跑到哪儿 不管你做了什么
Okay? Wherever you go, whatever you do,
它都会找到你 嘿 别 别
it'll find you. Hey, don't, don't.
要么说出真心话 要么完成大冒险 否则你就得死
Tell the truth or you die. Do the dare or you die.
拒绝回答的也会死...
Refuse to play and...
只需...只需要遵守规则就行
Just... just-just follow the rules.
伙计们?
Guys?
伙计们?
Guys?
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
那人是个怪胎
Guy's a jerk.
想离开这儿吗?
Want to get out of here?
没错 现在离开最好 利维
Yeah. Great way to end the trip, Liv.
反正我也不喜欢那个家伙
Yeah, I didn't like that guy anyways.
快走吧 我们还能睡上一觉
Come on, we can go sleep in.
嘿 哥们 课堂见
Hey, man, see you in class.
待会儿喝咖啡
Coffee later.
你得保证下周回家一趟 儿子
Make sure you make it home next weekend, son.
明白
Gotcha.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
和你的警官老爹有矛盾吗?
All good with Officer Dad?
噢 相当有
Oh, absolutely.
他以为我上周一直
Now that he thinks I spent my last week
在和我不存在的女朋友喝酒做♥爱♥
belly-bumping my nonexistent girlfriend in wine country.
你的那位加拿大女友确实喜欢喝梅鹿汁酒
Well, your Canadian lady, she really does like a good Merlot.
她名字叫金伯莉
Uh, her name is Kimberly,
- 而且她现在的品味要好多了 谢谢 - 噢
- and her palate is quite refined, thank you. - Oh.
抱歉 对你的加拿大小金说声抱歉
Sorry. My apologies to Canadian Kim.
你倒提醒我了 我为什么不找个千里之外的学校念书
Remind why I didn't go to school thousands of miles away
远离我那个傲慢而恐同的老爹
from my overbearing and homophobic father.
- 因为你从没对他说不 - 呃
- Because you never say no to him. - Hmm.
那样你也不会遇到我了
And you never would've met me.
你真的不想当我的备胎吗?
Are you sure you don't want to be my beard?
因为我确实需要一位像金伯莉那样的女人
'Cause I really want to ghost Kimberly.
听着不错 这样我们俩面对的问题都一并解决了
Yeah, I doubt that would solve either of our problems.
- 玛姬怎么样了?- 我不知道
- How is Markie? - I don't know.
那晚回来后 就没有和她多聊
Haven't talked to her much since we've been back.
别担心 我们是一辈子的好友
Don't worry about us. We're friends for life.
- 拜 - 拜拜
- Bye. - See ya.
- 嗨 奥利维亚 - 嘿
- Hi, Olivia. - Hey.
(真心话还是大冒险?)
- 给 - 上帝保佑你
- Here you go. - God bless you.
嘿 我们做了鸡尾酒
Hey. We made mojitos!
要尝尝吗?
Study party?
- 待会儿吧 - 噢 好吧
- Yeah, maybe later. - Oh, okay.
奥利维亚
Olivia,
佩说我在墨西哥的时候
um, Pen was saying that I was
做的有点过分 所以给你这个
电影精选列表