我当时也喝的醉醺醺的 手足无措
And... I was drunk, and I didn't know what to do,
他又开始靠近来亲我
and then he leaned in to kiss me,
我试图推开他
and I-I tried to push him off.
没有成功 他开始...
I didn't do it, but he...
不断加强攻势
he kept coming back stronger.
不过最后 我还是摆脱了他
But finally, I-I got free.
他乞求我原谅他
He begged me to forgive him,
他说他需要帮助 但因为当时我很害怕
said that he needed help, but I was so scared,
脑子也很乱
and I was confused,
我威胁他要把这事告诉你
and I threatened to tell you what happened,
他说 如果你知道了 他就不活了
but he said that he would die if you ever found out.
我对他说 你死了会感觉更好受的
I-I told him that you'd be better off if he were dead.
玛姬 真的对不起
Markie, I am so sorry.
我当时想告诉你 但当我联♥系♥上你时
I wanted to tell you, but by the time I got ahold of you,
他已经自杀了 你知道后几乎奔溃
he had already done it, and you were devastated.
我的心也碎了 我当时不知道该怎么办
It broke my heart. I didn't know what to do.
- 相信我 我... 不
- Trust me, I.. - No.
我再也不会相信你了
No, I'll never trust you again.
- 玛姬...- 不要
- Markie... - Don't!
不要
Don't.
巴伦小姐
Miss Barron.
到你了
You're up.
"我知道那游戏
"I know the game
"让你去把那个女人点着
"dared you to set that woman on fire.
"告诉我在哪儿可以见到你
"Tell me where to meet you,
"否则我就到你家门外等着
"or I'll wait outside your family's house
直到大冒险游戏让我把你家烧了"
until the game dares me to do the same to them."
这可是个大威胁啊
That is... quite a threat.
我们通过IP地址追踪到了你笔记本
We traced the I.P. to your laptop.
我知道这些话
I-I know that that...
听起来很吓人 但我...
looks bad, but I...
我只是想吸引她的注意
I just needed to get her attention.
我知道你们在玩什么
Yeah, I know you're playing some kind
真心话大冒险的游戏 但我搞不懂的是
of Truth or Dare game, but what I don't understand is:
为什么会弄出人命?
why are people dying?
现在只剩下你们四个人了
There's only four of you left.
- 我希望能保住你们四个的命 - 四个?
- I'd like to keep the rest of you guys alive. - Four?
死的这些人都去过墨西哥
Everyone who's dead was in Mexico.
只剩下你 玛姬和卢卡斯
That leaves you, Markie and Lucas,
还有吉赛尔的朋友 萨姆·米汉
and Giselle's friend, Sam Meehan.
萨姆?
Sam?
等等 他还活着?
Wait, he's alive?
你认识他?
You know him?
不认识
No.
只是听吉赛尔提到过他
No, that-that's just someone that Giselle had mentioned.
他在一个公♥寓♥里藏着
Ah. He's holed up in an apartment.
拒绝和任何人说话 如果我想再找他聊聊
Won't talk to anybody. Said I had to arrest him
得先逮捕他才行
if I wanted to speak to him again.
奥利维亚 到底发生了什么事?
Olivia, what the hell is happening here?
我能喝点水吗?
Could I get some water, please?
谢谢
Thanks.
马库斯 我需要一杯水
Marcus, I'm gonna need a glass of water.
是 长官 马上就来
Yes, sir, right away.
我被起诉了吗?
Am I being charged?
还没有
Not yet.
这就好 那我先走了
Okay, then I need to go.
卡特就是萨姆
Carter is Sam.
他用的是假名
He was using a fake name.
那吉赛尔是故意把他们说成是两个人?
But Giselle acted like they were different people?
她可能是想保护他
Well, she was probably trying to protect him,
但不小心说出了真名 快
but she slipped up and she used his real name. Come on.
玛姬? 玛姬!
Markie? Markie!
玛姬?
Markie?
玛姬 快开门 我们得谈谈
Markie, please open the door. We need to talk.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
做我父亲做过的事
What my father did.
玛姬 把枪放下
Markie, please put it down.
为什么?
Why?
我一无所有
I don't have anything.
你还有我
You have me.
不
No.
现在我们都是那个游戏的傀儡
Now the game has us.
我隐瞒你父亲的真♥相♥ 是不想伤害你
I hid the truth about your dad to protect you.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
每一个日日夜夜
Every single day,
我都真心地希望 能收回我对他说过的那些话
I wish I could take back what I said to him.
他以前也试图自杀过
And he tried before.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
过去我们无法改变
We can't change the past.
但我们可以把握未来
But we can still have a future.
我们有办法结束这个游戏
We can end this game.
什么办法?
How?
那个卡特..我知道他在哪儿
Carter... I know where he is.
好了 说说具体计划
Okay, so what's the plan?
- 我们得把他带回那个教堂 - 嗯
- We just have to get him back to the mission. - Okay.
所以 不要先告诉他"你得割下自己的舌头"
So don't open with "We need you to cut out your own tongue"?
到了 6号♥
Here it is. Six.
滚开 我不想和任何人说话
Go away! I don't want to talk to anyone!
踹开
Screw this.
- 等等 等等 等等 - 卡特
- Wait, wait, wait! - Carter!
或者应该叫你萨姆?
Or is it Sam?
- 你们怎么找到我的?- 我们找你是有目的的
- How did you find me? - We were motivated.
- 这里面怎么空荡荡的?- 都是那个游戏害的
- What the hell happened in here? - The game.
不和外界联♥系♥ 这里没什么能伤害到我
No contact with the outside. Nothing in here can hurt me.
- 这就是你的计划? - 我的计划是耐心等待
- This is your plan? - My plan is to wait it out.
不 那是你的第二计划
No, that was your second plan.
你的第一计划是毁了我们
Your first plan was to screw us.
就因为你 我三个最好的朋友都死了
Three of my best friends are dead because of you!
抱歉 但我也有朋友死了 懂吗?
I'm sorry. I lost friends, too, okay?
如果能挽回这一切 我什么都愿意做
If I could take it all back, I would.
现在有个办法
There is a way.
前提是我们都得回到那个教堂去
But we all have to go back to the mission.
什么办法?结束游戏的办法吗?该怎么做?
A way to what? To what, end the game? How?
相信我 咱们必须先回那儿去
Just... trust me. We have to go back.
啊 不 这又是一次大冒险 对吗?
Uh-uh. No, this is another dare, right?
- 那游戏让你们骗我出去是吗? - 不是
- The game's daring you to lure me out? Is that... - No.
她说的都是真的
She's telling the truth.
我为什么要相信你们?
And why should I trust you?
因为我们的目标相同
Because we want the same thing.
我们都想活命
We want to survive.
听着
Look...
我现在要对你说那句 你当初在酒吧应该对我说的
I'm gonna tell you what you should've told me at the bar.
滚开
Piss off.
可爱的小奥利维亚是不会对任何人开枪的
Okay, sweet little Olivia's not shooting anyone.
你试试看我敢不敢
Try me. I dare you.
- 快 我们走 - 我走着呢
- Come on, let's go. - I am moving.
穿过去
Right through here.
走
Go.
那个老修女教你的这个仪式
Is this ritual that old nun told you about
真的管用么?
actually gonna work?
只有试一试才知道
There's only one way to find out.
所以要我们用一个驱魔仪式来结束这个游戏么?
So we're gonna end this with a séance?
不是要我们 是要你来结束它
We are not ending it. You are.
我?我试过了
Me? I tried.
我们都知道结果会是什么
We all know how that turned out.
跪下
Stay down.
给 拿着 拿着
Here. Take this. Take it!
念七遍
Say it seven times.
你要怎么处理它?
What are you gonna do with that?
我把它交给你
I'm giving it to you.
电影精选列表