We've maintained it,
我们维护它
we've improved it.
改进它
We have rid it of its imperfection.
去除了它的缺陷
Not to mention,
更不用说
ridding of the false deity who sought to enslave us.
除掉了试图奴役我们的伪神
Kevin Flynn!
凯文·弗林
Where are you now?
你跑哪儿去了
My fellow programs, let there be no doubt.
我的同胞们 毫无疑问
That our world is a cage no more.
我们的世界不再是樊笼
For at this moment.
因为从此刻开始
The key to the next frontier is finally in our possession.
到达下一个边界的钥匙就掌握在我们手里
The disc.
主身份盘
And unlike our selfish creator
不像我们自私的造物主
who preserved the privilege of our world to himself.
他把我们这个世界的特权攥在自己手里
I will make their world open,
我将打开他们的世界
and available to all of us.
并使之为我们所用
Yes!
对
To all of us.
敬所有人
He's taking all of us with him.
他要倾巢出动
He's figured out how to do it.
他已经知道怎么做了
And whatever we find there.
不管在那边情况怎样
There our system will grow, there our system will blossom.
我们的系统都会成长 欣欣向荣
Do this, prove yourselves, prove yourself to me.
来吧 证明自己 向我证明自己
Be loyal to me.
对我效忠
And I will never betray you.
我绝不会背叛你们
Dad, we have to get your disc.
爸 我们得拿到你的身份盘
No we gotta get to the portal.
不 我们得去传送门
You shut them down from the outside.
你从外面关闭
Even if I make it out you won't last in here.
就算我做到了 你在这边也不会存在了
Quorra won't last..
库奥拉也不会存在
I said it will be all right, come on.
我说过了没事的 快去吧
Will you let it go, I'm not going home without you.
没门 没有你我不回去
Sam.
山姆
Same team.
同一阵营
Remember?
还记得吗
I was afraid you were going to say that.
我就怕你提这个
Meet me on the flight deck in five. And get us some wheels.
五分钟在飞行甲板见 弄个交通工具
Wheels? What's your plan?
交通工具 你怎么计划的
I'm a user.
我是用户
I'll improvise.
我会随机应变
Rid the new system of its imperfections.
去除新系统的缺陷
My vision is clear.
我看得很清楚
Out there, is a new world!
外面是个全新的世界
Out there is our victory.
外面是我们的胜利
Out there, is our destiny.
外面就是我们的命运
Identify yourself, program.
识别身份 程序
I'm not a program.
我不是程序
My name is Sam Flynn.
我的名字是山姆·弗林
Identify yourself.
识别身份
I'm taking this vehicle.
我要取走这架飞机
You are not authorized.
你没被授权
Right away, sir.
马上 先生
Watch your step please, as you board the aircraft.
上飞机时 请小心脚下
Down with the users.
打倒用户
Master key, disengaged.
主密匙 连接断开
Master key, disengaged.
主钥匙 连接断开
I came with a girl.
我和一个女孩一起来的
A program, where is she?
一个程序 她在哪
Sam. Go!
山姆 快跑
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
We gotta get to the flight deck.
我们得去飞行甲板
But Clu will be here any minute. We'll never make it.
但克鲁随时会来 我们做不到的
Come on.
跟上
Come on, kiddo.
快来 孩子们
Radical, man.
够过激的 孩子
Hurry!
快点
Made it.
做到了
Try to hold on to this. You're gonna need it.
拿好了 会用得着的
You got this, Quorra.
你来开 库奥拉
It's all in the wrist.
用手腕就行
Death to the user.
用户去死
Head towards the light, Quorra.
向那束光飞 库奥拉
Where did you learn that move back there?
你哪学的刚才那个动作
ENCOM tower.
英康楼顶
Couple of nights ago.
前几天晚上
ENCOM tower. Huh.
英康楼顶
Light-jets.
光轮飞机
Here they come.
他们来了
Sam, take the turret.
山姆 控制炮台
Oh man, I'm all over this.
够呛 交给我了
One down, five to go.
干掉一个 还有五个
Nice.
漂亮
We gotta split them up.
得把他们分开
Come on.
来吧
Have a nice swim.
游个开心泳
You gotta get behind them.
得到他们后面去
I don't think this is a good idea.
我觉得这主意不咋地
You're probably right.
你可能说得对
He's gaining on us.
他要追上我们了
Yes!
太棒了
It's jammed.
卡壳了
Tron.
创
What have you become?
你成什么样了
Aw, come on.
快点
Flynn, go!
弗林 快跑
Rinzler, take a shot.
林兹勒 打中他们
Finish the game.
结果他们
Noooooooo!
不
I, fight for the users!
我 为用户而战
That was him.
是他
It's over.
结束了
It's over!
结束了
Quorra, there's something I need you to do.
库奥拉 我需要你做点事情
Let's get you home, Dad.
我们回家吧 爸爸
There it is.
就在那
Take her down.
降落
Hang on.
坐稳了
This could be rough.
可能会很颠
This is mine.
这是我的
Had a feeling you'd be here.
就知道你会在这
The cycle's haven't been kind, have they.
周期催人老 是吧
Well, you don't look so bad.
你看起来不太坏
I did everything.
我做了一切
Everything you ever asked.
你让我做的一切
I know you did.
我知道你做到了
I executed the plan.
我完成了计划
As you saw it.
如你所见
You, you promised that we would change the world, together.
你 你保证过我们会一起改变世界
You broke your promise.
你违背了你的承诺
I know, I understand that now.
我知道 我现在明白了
I took this system to its maximum potential.
我使这个系统发挥了最大潜力
I created the perfect system.
我创造了这个完美的世界
The thing about perfection, is that it's unknowable.
完美之所以完美 是因为它不可知
It's impossible, but it's also right in front of us all the time.
完美无法实现 但时刻都近在眼前
You wouldn't know that
你不会明白的
because I didn't when I created you.
因为我创造你的时候 我还不明白
I'm sorry, Clu.
对不起 克鲁
I'm sorry.
对不起
Go.
快走
Clu!
克鲁
电影精选列表