I will create the perfect system.
我来创造出完美的系统
Together we're going to change the world, man.
我们要一起改变世界 兄弟
Let's move.
走吧
Zuse has been around since the earliest days of the gaming grid.
祖思在电子世界的早期就存在了
By necessity. He has to mind all the percentages.
为了生存 他必须心思缜密
All the angles.
不择手段
So when do I meet him?
我什么时候能见他
You... just... did.
你 已经 见过了
After the purge, I needed to reinvent myself.
大屠♥杀♥之后 我必须隐姓埋名
Self preservation, you understand.
为了自保 你懂的
Now.
现在
What can I do, for you?
有什么能帮上忙的
I need to get to the portal.
我要去传送门
Well, it's closing quickly.
那什么 很快就要关上了吧
As I'm sure, you're aware.
我知道你很清楚
Tick-tock, tick-tock.
时间所剩无几
And it's quite the journey.
但那里离这很远
Beyond the far reaches of the outlands.
在最偏远的地方
Your father didn't want any programs,
你♥爸♥爸不想让任何程序
slipping out accidentally, did he.
偷偷溜走 对不对
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗
Of course.
当然
But first, as a man who prides himself on staying well informed.
但首先 以通万事为荣的我
I must ask, who sent you my way?
得知道 是谁让你来找我的
Her name's, Quorra.
她叫库奥拉
Said she met you a long time ago.
她说她很久以前见过你
Indeed she did.
确实有这事
Many cycles ago.
许多周期之前的事情了
It was a different time.
那是个完全不同的时代
But we're not here to relive the past.
不过咱们不是来重温过去的
Let's see about your future, shall we?
来瞧瞧你的未来吧
Now, we'll have to, uh...
现在 我们要
change your attire, and you'll need a forged disc.
给你换身行头 找一张假身份盘
Not easy these days, by the way.
跟你说 现在很难弄到了哦
And of course you'll need transport.
当然还得有个交通工具
To cross the sea of simulation.
来渡过模拟海
This is going to be quite a ride.
这将是一段刺♥激♥的旅程
I believed in users once before.
我曾经信任过用户
Playing all the angles.
真是为求自保不择手段
Revenge!
报仇啊
The game has changed.
游戏的形势已经变了
Son of Flynn!
弗林之子
Met your friend.
见过你的朋友了
He's fantastic.
真是个好人
Behold, the son of our maker.
看哪 我们的造物主之子
Let's split, man.
共同分担 孩子
A little help here, maybe.
可以的话 帮个小忙
Your Disc.
你的身份盘
Dad, it's gone.
爸爸 它被拿走了
It is.
是啊
I'm sorry, I know I messed up.
对不起 我知道我搞砸了
We can go back, I can go back.
我们可以回去 我可以回去
No, we stay together.
不 我们待在一起
Dad, I can do this.
爸爸 我能做到
You've done enough all ready.
你做的已经够呛了
Sam, you're really---
山姆 你真是
You're messin' with my Zen thing, man.
你把我的禅思都搞乱了 孩子
She's stable.
伤情很稳定
So what do we do now?
那我们现在怎么做
I don't know. Nothing.
不知道 不做
We do nothing.
什么都不做
We still,
我们继续
wait.
等待
You ever jump a freight train?
扒过货运火车吗
We do it your way.
就按你的方式来吧
It's a long sprint to the portal.
全力奔向传送门
If we beat Clu there we have a chance.
要赶在克鲁之前到达才有机会
Let's get her out of here.
把她带走
This will take us there.
我们就乘这个去
Is she going to make it?
她能挺过去吗
I don't know, I gotta identify the damaged code.
不知道 得找出受损的代码
The sequence on it is just enormously complex.
代码的排列异常复杂
But didn't you write it?
但那不是你编的吗
Some of it, the rest of it is just,
有些是 但其他的就
beyond me.
超出我的理解范围了
She's an Iso.
她是个埃索人
Yeah, the last Iso.
没错 仅存的埃索人
All this time you were just, protecting her.
你一直在保护她
She's the miracle, man.
她就是奇迹 孩子
Everything I ever worked for.
是我毕生工作的目标
A digital frontier to reshape the human condition.
能重塑人类世界的前沿数字科技
I always thought that was just a plot line.
我一直以为那只是虚构的情节而已
In our world, she could change everything.
在我们的世界 她可以改变一切
Check that out.
看哪
She risked herself for me.
她为了我不惜牺牲性命
Some things are worth the risk.
有时候牺牲也是值得的
Look at this.
瞧这个
Now that is impressive,
如果连我自己都说
if I do say so myself, huh?
这真是令人叹为观止
Come on, it's going to take a while for her system to reboot.
来吧 她的系统重启还需要一段时间
Now it's time for you to tell me a story.
现在 该你给我讲故事了
The boy and Flynn are gone.
弗林和那孩子不见了
I presume your Excellency, they perished in the elevator.
阁下 我推测他们死在电梯里了
You presume.
你推测
Find them.
找到他们
Ice caps are melting,
冰盖正在融化
War in the middle east.
中东爆发战争
Lakers, Celtics, Batman.
湖人 凯尔特人 蝙蝠侠
I don't know rich are getting richer.
还有什么 富人越来越富
The poor are getting poorer.
穷♥人♥越来越穷
Cell phones, online dating, Wi-Fi.
手♥机♥ 网恋 无线宽带
What's Wi-Fi?
什么是无线宽带
Wireless simlinking Of Digital devices?
就是无线网络通讯 用数字设备吗
Yeah. Oh.
是的 这样
I thought of that when you were five.
你5岁的时候我有过这样的构想
Mom and Dad,
我的父母
I assume let go Yeah.
都不在了吧 是啊
Back when I was twelve.
爷爷在我12岁那年去世的
Gram five years later.
奶奶五年之后也走了
You remember that night?
记得那一晚吗
When you didn't come home.
你没回家
Well, you said, I said I'd show you the grid.
你说 我说带你见识一下网格世界
You should have seen this place back then.
你那个时候就该看看这里的
Couldn't wait to show it to you.
我都迫不及待想让你看了
But not this way.
但不是现在这样的
Must have been something, before Clu screwed it up.
克鲁毁掉它之前 这里一定更加壮观
No, no, he,
不 不 他
he's me.
他就是我
I screwed it up.
是我毁了它
Crazy after perfection.
疯狂地追求完美
Chasing after what was right in front of me.
我追求的东西其实就近在眼前
Right in front of me.
近在眼前
Look what you've accomplished.
看看你的成就
It's incredible.
令人难以置信
Sam.
山姆
I'd give it all up
如果可以多点时间陪你
for one more day with you.
我宁愿放弃一切
Remember your old Ducati?
记得你那辆老式的杜卡迪吗
You kidding me. There's not
废话 过去的日子里
a day goes by I don't think about that bike.
我没有一天不想那辆机车
电影精选列表