Excuse me,
打扰一下
Yes, Alan.
请说 阿伦
Given the prices we charge to students, schools.
既然要向学生和学校收取高昂费用
What sort of improvements
我们的弗林...我是说
have been made in Flynn...
英康操作系统第12版
I mean, uh, ENCOM O.S. Twelve?
做出了什么改进吗
This year we put a twelve on the box.
今年我们在包装盒上印了12
O.S. 12 is the most secure operating system ever released.
第12版是有史以来最安全的操作系统
The idea of sharing our software or giving it away for free.
软件免费共享的精神
Disappeared with, Kevin Flynn.
随着凯文·弗林一起消失了
We know you're here.
我们知道你在这儿
Let's make this easy.
简单点了结了吧
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
Freeze!
别动
Okay, if there are no more questions.
好吧 如果没其他问题
I would like you to meet, our next blockbuster.
我很乐意向大家呈现我们的巨作
ENCOM O.S. Twelve.
英康操作系统 第12版
Just a few... bugs.
只是些...病毒
Bear with us, one second.
真抱歉 稍等
Stop! Stop, stop. Stop, stop, will you just stop.
停下 停下 停下 你们都停下
For one second.
等一下
Nikkei will be open in thirty seconds.
日经三十秒内就开♥盘♥了
Does anyone know where the master file is?
谁知道主文件在哪里
I do.
我知道
It's on the web.
在网上
This is mad, gotta stop this.
太疯狂了 赶快阻止这事
We've got to ring that opening bell.
我们必须得主持开♥盘♥
How is this happening, we've got to stop this now.
怎么会这样 必须马上阻止
No, let's just, shut it down.
快点关掉
Shut it down, now!
马上关掉
Relax.
放松点
Relax, it's under control.
放松点 没问题了
Relax?
放松
Our most valuable and most secure operating system
我们最有价值最安全的操作系统
is out there for free.
被偷去让人免费下载
How am I suppose to explain that?
我该怎么解释这一切
I don't know. Say it was all part of the plan.
我不知道 就说是计划的一部分
A little uh, a little gift from ENCOM.
英康的一点小礼物
Apparently ENCOM technologies
英康科技好像
is having some technical difficulties.
出了点技术问题
No.
不会吧
Hey, Dad.
爸你可好
What are you doing?
你在做什么呢
Where are you going to run to now?
看你还能往哪里跑
Now you don't want to do that.
你可别过来啊
Didn't anyone tell you, stealing is wrong.
难道没人教过你 偷窃是不对的吗
Can't steal something that was designed to be free.
本来就该是免费的东西 不算偷
Now I got you.
我可抓住你了
Don't sweat it, your boss is okay with it.
不用恼火 你上司不会介意的
The hell he is.
让他见鬼去吧
Your boss works for the CEO.
你的上司为CEO服务
The CEO works for the shareholders.
CEO为股东服务
Now do you know who the biggest shareholder is?
你知道现在最大的股东是谁吗
I don't know, some kid.
不知道 好像是个小孩
You're Mr. Flynn.
你就是弗林先生
Why?
为什么这么做
This is your father's company.
这可是你父亲的公♥司♥
Not anymore.
不再是了
What..., hey, hey kid.
什么...孩子
No, no...
别 别跳...
Yeah!
太棒了
O...kay.
好吧
Hey, there he is, get him.
他在那儿 抓住他
Hey! No free rides.
不免费载客
No free Taxi, you pay.
出租车不免费 要给钱的
Hold it right there, freeze!
站那儿 别动
Okay boys, you got me.
好吧伙计们 你们抓住我了
Enjoy it Marv, you earned it.
吃吧麦夫 你应得的
Why are you in my apartment, Alan?
怎么想起光临我的公♥寓♥了 阿伦
You don't answer your phone.
电♥话♥你不接
How you been, Sam?
还好吗 山姆
Oh, you know, when I was twelve,
知道吗 十二岁时
I really appreciated the surrogate father thing.
我还真庆幸有个养父
But come on now,
但事到如今
I got it all under control.
我可以照顾自己了
Oh, clearly.
很显然
What is it? You want to help me with my home work?
怎么样 你想帮我做作业吗
Like old times, have a catch.
就像以前一样 接着
Well you got a, pretty nice view here.
你这儿 风景不错
Heard you did a triple axel off a roof a few hours ago?
听说你几小时前转体三周半跳下屋顶
Rough landing, huh?
硬着陆 恩
Hmm, could have been worse.
本来可以再烂点儿
I also thought your message to the board was very clever.
我觉得你传递给董事会的信息很棒
Oh, you like that?
你喜欢
Well, that was Marv's idea.
是麦夫的主意
Alan, we really gonna do this again?
阿伦 我们非得反复纠缠这问题吗
Do I really look like
我看起来像一个
I'm ready to run a fortune 500 company?
可以运营五百强公♥司♥的人了吗
No.
不像
But truthfully,
不过老实说
the companies pretty happy with where you are.
你所到之处大伙儿都很开心
See that way they can
这样他们就可以
just keep doing whatever they want.
继续为所欲为
Well I guess what I find curious is
我感到好奇的是
the crazy charities,
你每年恶搞公♥司♥
the annual prank on the company.
来疯狂地行善
Sure have an interesting way of being disinterested, Sam.
这种不管不顾的方式挺另类的 山姆
Why are you here, Alan?
你来这儿到底干什么来了 阿伦
I was paged last night.
昨晚我收到传呼
Oh man, still rocking the pager, hey?
乖乖 还带着传呼呢
Good for you.
真有一套
Yeah, your Dad once told me I had to sleep with it,
你♥爸♥爸告诉过我睡觉都不能摘
I still do.
我一直照办
Page came from your Dad's office, at the arcade.
是从你♥爸♥爸游戏厅的办公室打来的
So.
怎么着
So, that numbers been disconnected for twenty years.
那串号♥码已经被弃用二十年了
Sam, two nights before he disappeared,
山姆 他失踪前两晚
he came to my house.
来我家
I've cracked it, he kept saying.
不停地说 我破解了
He was talking about
他指的是
genetic algorithms, quantum teleportation.
基因算法 量子传送
He said he was about to change everything.
他说他将改变一切
Uh, science, medicine, religion.
科学 医学 宗教
He wouldn't have left that, Sam.
他不会对它弃之不理的 山姆
He wouldn't have left you.
更不会抛弃你
Al, you're the only one who still believes that.
阿尔 你是最后一个还信这套的人
He's either dead,
他可能已经死了
or chillin' in Costa Rica.
不然就是在哥斯达黎加鬼混
Probably both.
也可能两样都是
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm tired.
我累了
I smell like jail.
浑身发臭
Let's just reconvene in another couple of years, huh?
咱们过几年再聊这些好吗
What do you say?
你觉得呢
Here.
拿着
These are the keys to the arcade.
这些是游戏厅的钥匙
I haven't gone over there, yet.
我还没去过那里
I thought you should be the one.
我想你应该先去
Alan, your acting like
阿伦 你说得好像
I'm going to find him sitting there working.
我会发现他在那里埋头工作一样
电影精选列表