Yeah, well. Fixing her up.
也是 我把它修好了
What are you busting my bike?
怎么 你把我的车给弄坏了
Well twenty years in the shed, no tork, I mean.
我说 搁了十二年没动过耶
She knew you were her love.
它能认出你来
How's she running?
跑得怎么样
Well, when I'm done.
修好之后
Better than ever.
无与伦比
Aw man, I'd like to see that.
我倒想看看
You will.
你会看到的
Here, she's rebooting, give her this.
拿着 她在重启了 把这个给她
Your old man is going to knock on the sky,
你老爸要去叩响天际
listen for the sound.
聆听声音了
When Flynn entered the space, ahh, everything changed.
弗林进入这里后 一切都变了
I've never seen anything quite like it.
我还从来没见过这样的事情
The aura was palpable.
他的气场很明显
Was it.
是吗
I presume our understanding,
我猜想我们的协议
is still valid.
仍然是有效的
Control of the city.
城市的控制权
A sizable request.
胃口有点大
I know. But, uh...
我知道 不过...
Seemingly fitting compensation.
应该算合理的报酬
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
How long have you been searching for this?
你找这个找了多久了
A thousand cycles... huh?
上千个周期了 对吧
Just imagine the secrets it holds.
想象下这里面隐藏的秘密
The master key to any and all,
解答网格里所有 一切
riddles of the grid, grid, grid.
谜题的主密匙
There's something else, too.
而且还有其它的东西
Isn't there?
对吧
I've heard the chatter.
我听到过流言
About this private initiative.
关于这项秘密行动
I realize that our alliance is at times,
我知道咱们的结盟有时候
uneasy.
不大顺利
But always necessary.
但总归是必要的
You know you need me.
你是明白你需要我的
Right where I am.
需要我的能力
Clu.
克鲁
Of course, you're right.
当然 你说得对
Enjoy the drink.
慢慢喝吧
End of line, man.
游戏结束了 哥们儿
It's okay, we're safe for now.
没事了 我们安全了
We're heading east, towards the portal.
一路向东 到传送门去
Clu has the disc.
克鲁拿走了身份盘
Once I get out, I can shut him down.
我一出去 就能把他关闭
I should never have sent you to Zuse.
我不应该让你来找祖思的
It was a mistake.
这是个错误
It's okay, I made a few myself.
没关系 我自己也犯了不少错
Where is he?
他在哪
I think he's knocking on the sky.
我想他正在叩响天际
And listening to the sound.
聆听声音
Yeah.
是啊
How did you find him?
你怎么找到他的
It's okay.
没事的
I know.
我知道
It was during the purge.
大屠♥杀♥的时候
Clu was relentless.
克鲁残酷无情
The Black guard were executing Iso's in the streets.
黑警卫上街清除埃索人
Everyone I knew,
我认识的所有人
disappeared.
都消失了
Then they came for me.
然后他们冲着我来了
So I ran.
我只好逃跑
A sympathetic programs smuggled me out of the city.
一个善良的程序把我偷偷带出城
but soon they had me surrounded.
不过很快他们就包围了我
I prepared for the end.
我准备赴死
And just as everything was going dark.
当一切变得黑暗
I felt a hand,
我感觉到一只手掌
on my shoulder.
搭在了我肩上
And when I opened my eyes,
当我睁开眼
standing above me,
站在我面前的
was the creator.
正是造物主
Your father.
你的父亲
He saved me.
他救了我
I guess you could say I'm, a rescue.
可以说我也是 被捡来的
Hell of a view.
好壮观的景象
It used to let us know that Flynn was here.
这曾经让我们明白弗林在这里
It became a symbol of something bigger.
现在成了某种更宏大的东西的象征
Something, better in this world.
某种 比这个世界更好的东西
I've never been this close before.
我从来没离得这么近过
It's how I imagined a sunrise to be.
我想象的日出就是这样的
Ah, trust me. There's no comparison.
听我说 完全不能比
What's it like?
那是什么样的
The sun? Yeah.
太阳 嗯
Oh, man.
天哪
I've never had to describe it before.
我以前从来没形容过
Warm.
温暖宜人
Radiant.
光芒四射
Beautiful.
美轮美奂
Get below.
下来
Move!
快跑
This isn't suppose to be here.
这儿不该有这些的
What happened?
怎么回事
A new course.
新的行列
What is this?
这是什么
Clu can't create programs.
克鲁不能创造程序
He can only destroy and repurpose them.
他只能摧毁和改造程序
Repurpose them for what?
改造它们干什么
He's building an army.
他在建立军队
Let's go.
我们走
Goodbye. Quorra!
再见 库奥拉
Quorra.
库奥拉
What's she doing?
她在干什么
Removing herself from the equation.
把她自己从程式中消除
Tron.
创
He's alive.
他还活着
We can't just let her go.
我们不能眼睁睁让她走
Sam!
山姆
There's another way.
还有别的办法
Well done sir.
干得好 先生
Have you ever seen anything like it?
你见过这样的东西吗
Humbly, sir.
没有 先生
I know you have greater designs,
我知道您有更好的设计
than any of us understand.
是我们都无法企及的
What does it do?
是干什么用的
She's going to wind up like one of them.
她会变得和它们一样
Keep moving, Sam.
往前走 山姆
You are a very rare bird, aren't you.
还是个稀奇物件呢 哦?
Where's your disc? Where is he?
你的身份盘哪去了 他在哪
Must have been so lonely out there.
漂泊在外一定很孤独吧
Tragic to be the only one.
只剩你一个了 真是悲剧
I've seen what users are capable of, Clu.
我见识过用户的能力 克鲁
You don't belong with them.
你跟他们没法比
I have something very special in mind for you.
我有些个特别的处置你的想法
Take her upstairs.
把她带到楼上去
And find them.
找到他们
You'll have to excuse me.
稍等我一下
You arrived just as I was prepared for the toast.
你来的刚好 我正要发表演说呢
Greetings programs.
程序们 大家好
Together we have achieved a great many things.
我们一起成就了许多伟业
We have created a vast complex system.
我们创造了一个十分复杂的系统
电影精选列表