I won't.
绝不
So what'll we do?
那我们怎么办
Nothing?
坐以待毙
It's amazing how productive doing nothing can be.
按兵不动也可以起到惊人的效果
Clu's planning something.
克鲁正在酝酿计划
We've known that for a while.
我们已经掌握了一些情况
Programs have been disappearing, there's unrest out there.
程序接二连三地消失 迟早会爆发动♥乱♥
Even revolution. If we sit tight,
甚至是革命 如果我们静观其变
he might be brought down from the inside.
他可能会被内乱击垮
The portal's closing.
传送门快关上了
We can't just sit around. We have to move now.
我们不能坐以待毙 必须采取行动
Tell me.
告诉我
What brought you here?
你是怎么来的
Through the grid.
通过网格
Allen got your page.
艾伦收到了你的信息
I didn't send any page.
我没发过什么信息
It was Clu. Clu sent that page.
是克鲁 克鲁发的信息
That's why you're here.
就是为了诱你进来
This is all his design.
这都是他的圈套
He wanted a new piece on the board to change the game.
他想要一股新的力量来改变游戏进程
With you
有你在握
he got more than he ever dreamed.
他能做到很多梦不所及的事情
This is precisely what he wants.
我们两个人一起去传送门
Us together, heading for the portal.
正是他最想要的结果
It's his game now.
现在他主宰着游戏
The only way to win is not to play.
唯一的取胜之道就是不要参与进去
Now that's a hell of a way to win.
这算什么狗屁取胜之道
But it is a way.
但确实是可行的
We can get you home.
我们可以回家
Don't you want that?
难道你不想吗
Sometimes life has a way of
有时生活就是要
moving you past things like wants and hopes.
放下过去的需求和希望之类的东西
That's right, Dad.
很好 爸爸
Keep telling yourself that.
继续自欺欺人吧
Goodnight, Sam.
晚安 山姆
How can he be so afraid of his own creation?
他怎么会对自己的作品如此惧怕
I mean, he built Clu. Why doesn't he just end him.
是他创造了克鲁 为什么不干脆了结他
He could but it would require reintegration.
他可以的 不过需要再整合
Yeah, all right.
那就动手啊
Flynn would never survive the effect.
弗林也会因此丧命
It would mean the end of them both.
也就是说他们两个都得死
If he refuses to save himself, then I will.
如果他救不了自己 那就我来
How?
怎么做
I'm going to the portal.
我要去传送门
Clu wants Flynn's disc, not mine.
克鲁要的是弗林的身份盘 不是我的
I'm going to find Allen and we're
我去找艾伦 然后我们设法
going to figure this thing out from the other side.
从外面解决这件事
This may be Clu's game here,
也许这里是克鲁的地盘
But in my world he's gone in one keystroke.
但在我的世界只要按一下键他就消失了
But I can't do anything unless I get to the portal.
但前提是我必须要到达传送门
My guts tell me that you don't
直觉告诉我你也不想
want to be stuck in this place for eternity.
永远被困在这地方
I really think you should consider your father's wisdom.
我觉得你应该考虑一下你父亲的智慧
I have.
我已经考虑过了
There's someone I once knew.
我以前认识一个人
A program named Zuse,
一个叫祖思的程序
who fought along side the Iso's.
他曾经和埃索人并肩作战
They say he can get anyone, anywhere.
人们说他可以把人送到任何地方
How do I find him?
怎么能找到他
This is his sector.
这是他所在的区段
Make it there alive.
活着到那里
And he'll find you.
他就会找到你了
Sam.
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Hey man, it's your lucky day.
老兄 你今天走运了
Stop it.
拦住它
Sam Flynn.
山姆·弗林
You remember me. Yeah.
记得我吗 当然
You gave me some advice.
你给过我一些建议
And you followed it.
看来你按我说的做了
Its unfortunate we met the way we did.
很不幸我们以那种方式相遇
You have a good night.
祝你晚安
You're looking for someone.
你在找人
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
Intuition.
直觉
Sir, sentries downtown,
长官 城中的卫兵
recovered Flynn's light cycle.
发现了弗林的光轮摩托
They've traced it to it's component of origin.
并且追踪到了它的源地址
Prepare the light-runner Quorra.
准备光轮跑车 库奥拉
We're going downtown.
我们进城
Thank you for bringing my son to me.
谢谢你把我儿子带来
Flynn, you don't need to go.
弗林 你不用去的
I sent him to someone we can trust.
我把他托付给了一个可信的人
Quorra, there is no choice.
库奥拉 我别无选择
I won't lose him again.
我不能再失去他
Chaos, good news.
打乱游戏 好消息
Relax, they're occupied.
放松 他们忙着呢
His name is Castor.
他叫做卡斯特
You want to speak to Zuse you're going to have to go through him.
想见祖思就要通过他才行
Where is your sense of humor, my friend?
你的幽默感呢 朋友
Programs are disappearing, Castor.
程序们正在消亡 卡斯特
Soon none of us will be left.
我们都无法幸免
Zuse can unite the factions, ferment revolution.
祖思可以平息内乱 发动革命
Well of course Zuse can do these things.
祖思确实能够做到
Grant me an audience.
那就给我安排一次会见吧
Your enthusiasm is intoxicating my dear Botty,
你的热情让人欣赏 伙计
But Zuse's time is precious.
但是祖思的时间很宝贵
We shall see.
等等看吧
I bought your boy, Flynn.
人给你带来了
If you'll excuse me a moment, I have to, uh...
抱歉走开一会 我有点
Attend to something, but have a drink.
别的事情要做 先来一杯吧
Courtesy of the "End of line" Club.
终端俱乐部请客
It is happening.
是真的
Come, away from these primitive functions.
来 离这些原函数远点
The son of Flynn.
弗林之子
Of all the innumerable possibilities.
他有无数种选择
He has to walk into mine.
最后还是来找我
Libations, for everybody!
我请所有人喝一杯
I'm Castor.
我是卡斯特
Your host.
这里的主人
Provider of any and all entertainment and diversions.
各种娱乐的有求必应者
At your service.
愿意为您效劳
I'm looking for Zuse.
我在找祖思
Indeed.
可不是么
Many are.
很多人都找他
Where can I find him?
他在哪
This pretty miss, is a conversation
帅哥 这种话题
best had behind closed doors.
最好找个隐蔽的地方再说
Perhaps we should retire to my private lounge.
也许应该去我的私人休息室
Uh, designed it myself, you know.
我自己设计的
It's true.
不骗你
I'm stepping away for a moment, boys.
我离开一会儿 伙计们
Change the scheme, alter the mood.
换换音乐 调节一下气氛
Electrify the boys and girls, if you'd be so kind.
如果可以的话 给大家来点电子乐
Thank you.
谢谢你
Gem.
吉穆
My name is, Gem.
我的名字叫吉穆
Cozy.
挺舒服的嘛
You are Clu. I am Clu.
你是克鲁 我是克鲁
You will create the perfect system.
你来创造出完美的系统
电影精选列表