能维持多久
How, uh... How long?
在这种情况下 你父母的保险
Your parents' insurance only covers 30 days
只够维持她的生命支持系统30天
of life support in these situations.
你要尽快做决定了
But you're gonna have to make a decision soon.
节哀 麦迪逊
I'm so sorry, Madison.
你问医生了吗 麦蒂
Did you ask him, Maddie?
她能不能醒过来呀 你问了吗
Did you ask him if she's gonna wake up?
醒醒
Wake up.
麦蒂 醒醒
Maddie, wake up.
快醒醒
Wake up!
有作用了
I think that one worked.
你到底想怎样
What do you want from me?
首先 我们要把你腿里的子弹取出来
Well, at first we wanted that bullet out of your leg.
但是 你知道 我这个天才搭档
But, you see, my partner here, the genius,
用他的配枪打的你 他还是个警♥察♥
he shot you with his service gun, and he's a cop.
这意味着这子弹的弹道在系统里有记录
Which means his ballistics are in the system,
这就能证明我们出现在犯罪现场
which puts us at the scene of the crime.
我们还需要知道 你把存储卡放哪了
We really need to know, where did you put that video card?
-你敢动我妹妹 -嘘 别说了
- If you touch my sister... - Shh. Stop.
你现在根本威胁不到我们
You are in no position to make any threats.
我已经报♥警♥了 他们快来了
I've already called the cops. They're on their way.
你是说你朋友威克斯吗
You mean your buddy, Wakes?
他不会来救你的
He ain't coming to save you.
没人会来救你的
There's no one coming.
你跟我们困在一起了
It's just you and us.
说吧 麦迪逊
Come on, Madison.
告诉我们存储卡在哪 你就不会太痛苦
Tell us where the card is, and I promise I'll make this quick.
只会疼一下 我保证
It'll only hurt a little bit. Scout's honor.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
还是需要把子弹弄出来
Still need to get that bullet out.
我们开始挖吧
Why don't we start by digging?
等等
Wait.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
这样的话 我们既找不到子弹
If you do that, we're not gonna be able to find it.
她还会失血过多死掉
She's gonna bleed out.
麦迪逊 我真的对你很失望
Madison, I have to say I'm very, very disappointed in you.
也许我需要把你妹妹带来
But maybe I should go get your sister.
是不是能让你快点说
Maybe that will speed the process up a little bit.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
那让我们在玩儿会这个吧
Let's play around with these again.
正在消毒 准备
Sterilizing now. Stand clear.
医生 我之前带来的那个女孩在哪呢
Doctor, where's that girl I brought in earlier?
-那个枪手吗 -什么 不
- The shooter? - What? Not...
不是 一个女孩 她叫麦迪逊
No. No, no. The girl, Madison.
有别的警♥察♥在找她
The other cops are searching for her now.
他们说她是枪击案的嫌疑人
They said she was the shooting suspect.
保安不得不封锁大部分楼层
Security had to close off most of the floors.
-封锁哪儿 -全部楼层 跟我来
- Close off what? - All of it. Come with me.
-这有帮你想起来什么吗 -我还没感觉呢
- How does that jolt your memory? - I barely felt it.
真的吗 那就再玩点儿厉害的
Really? Now you want to play?
开到一千
Let's turn this up to a thousand.
皮尔斯 应答 皮尔斯
Pierce. Pierce, pick up.
怎么了
What?
停吧 别管她了 这是命令
Stop it. Leave her alone. That's an order.
该死 她马上就就要告诉我了
Damn it. I had the information almost from her.
再给我点时间
Give me a second.
威廉姆斯和马库斯那没有消息了
I haven't heard from Williams and Marcos.
威克斯找上来了 你赶快离开那 现在
Wakes is onto us. You need to get out of there. Now.
好的
All right.
天哪 操
Oh, shit!
正在分♥析♥
Analyzing now.
检查脉搏
Check for pulse.
皮尔斯
Pierce.
皮尔斯
Pierce?
你给我等着
I'm on my way.
操
Shit.
我姐姐没事吧
My sister's okay, right?
她怎么样了
What's gonna happen to her?
我们
Why don't we, um...
一起去看看吧
go find out together?
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you though.
走了
Let's go.
来
Come on.
别出声
Stop that.
放开她 混♥蛋♥
Let her go, asshole.
-史蒂夫 -我他妈早该知道的
- Stevie. - I should've fucking known.
你一直是个烂警♥察♥
You were always a shitty cop.
天哪 你现在真没劲
Oh. Now, you're no fun.
你就非要搞领导的那一套
You just had to go the officer route,
让我们这种可怜的小兵怎么办
leave us poor grunts behind.
你坏了自己的名声
You give grunts a bad name.
顺便问一下 你的肩膀还好吗
How is that shoulder, by the way?
我可是很乐意再撕扯一下它
I'd be happy to snap it again.
20年前你都打不过我
It's been 20 years.
你觉得你现在可以吗
You think you can handle it now?
先让那个孩子走
Let the kid go first.
走吧
Go.
麦蒂 麦蒂
Maddie. Maddie!
-亲爱的 我没事 - 不 不
- It's okay. Honey. - No, no, no.
没事的 嘿 我还好
It's okay. Hey, hey, hey. It's okay.
听着 我们必须出去 好吗
Listen to me. We have to get out of here, okay?
来 我们走
Come on. Let's go. Come on.
麦迪逊
Madison.
-你 -我没事
- Are you... - Yeah, I'm okay.
赶快 快点 走 快走
Quick, quick. Go, go, go. Go!
亲爱的 快走
Honey. Go. Go.
艾米 快走
Go, Emmy.
走 艾米 你快走
Go. Emmy, you go.
我会先杀了你妹妹 贱♥人♥
I'm gonna kill your little sister first, bitch.
在我把你眼睛挖出来之前 最后好好看看
It'll be the last thing you see before I cut your eyes out.
来啊 麦蒂 站起来
Come on, Maddie. Get up.
快站起来
Get up.
你跑不了了 快点
You ain't running no more. Come on!
你妹妹在我手上 你能怎样
I got your sister. What are you gonna do?
快起来
Get up.
起来
Get up!
放开她
Put her down.
不然你能怎样 开枪吗
Or what? Are you gonna shoot?
你之前摸过枪吗 麦蒂
Have you ever fired a weapon before, Maddie?
别担心 艾米丽 很快就会结束了
Don't worry, Emily. It's all gonna be over quick.
艾米
Emmy.
麦蒂 麦蒂
Maddie. Maddie.
艾米丽
Emily.
麦蒂
Maddie.
怎么 怕了
Come on. Come on.
嘘 没事了
Shh. It's okay.
嘘 没事了 你安全了
Shh, shh, shh. It's okay. You're safe. It's okay.
没事了 都过去了
It's okay. It's okay.
呼吸 都过去了
Just breathe. It's okay.
我跟你说过你会做到的
I told you you'd make it.
没事吧
You okay?
这是什么
What's this?
给你的证据
Your evidence.
谢谢你回来
Thanks for coming back.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
一切都会好的
You're gonna be all right.
干得漂亮
Behave yourselves.
我去叫些援助来
I'll be back with some help.
没事了 你现在安全了
It's okay. You're safe now. It's okay.