Yeah.
留下来陪我
Stay with me.
亲爱的 不行 我得回去工作了
Honey, I can't. I've got to get back to work.
探望时间结束了
Visiting hours are already over,
我得回去接第二轮班
and I've gotta get back to my second shift.
我不想一个人待在这里
I don't want to stay here alone.
没事的 我早上就回来 你还有这个
You'll be okay. I'll be back in the morning, and you've got this.
好了 好了
Hey. Hey, hey.
求你了
Please?
亲爱的 我 真的不行
Honey, I... Honey, I can't.
就因为你不喜欢医院
Just because you hate hospitals.
没人喜欢医院
Nobody likes hospitals.
也许病人除外
Except maybe sick people.
病人才是最不喜欢医院的
Sick people hate them the most.
-麦蒂 她还好吗 -嘿
- Maddie, is she okay? - Hey.
她没事
Yeah, she's fine.
把我吓坏了
Scaring the bejesus out of me.
我已经在路上
Listen, I'm on my way.
好的 宝贝 不急
Yeah, baby. No rush.
-你还好吗 -嗯 我没事
Are you doing okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
他们留她过夜了
They're, uh... They're keeping her overnight.
你不留下来吗
And you're not gonna stay?
我不知道
I don't know.
只是 在我妈的事情以后
Just, after my mom's accident, it just...
待在医院里 你懂吗
Spending time in hospitals, you know?
如果你下班以后没什么事的话
Well, if you're not doing anything after your shift,
来我家吧
come over to my place.
我们可以喝点酒
We could drink some boxed wine,
看点肥皂剧
maybe watch some trash TV.
好 到时候再说吧
Okay. I'll see how I feel.
天啊 我什么时候老成这样了
God! When did I get so old?
我也这么觉得
Oh, I feel the same way.
没事的 一会儿见吧
But all right. I'll see you in a little bit.
谢了 亲爱的 回见
Thanks, honey. Bye.
该死的
Goddamn it!
开门 吉米 是我
Open up, Jimmy. It's me.
吉米
Jimmy!
快点 滚过来开门
Come on! Get off your ass!
操了 天杀的
Oh, fuck. Jesus Christ.
您好 暂时无法接通 请
Hello. We are not available now. Please...
操
Oh, shit.
快接电♥话♥啊 要命了
Come on, pick up, goddamn it.
接电♥话♥啊 我
Pick up, I...
快离开那里
Get out of there!
离开 这是个陷阱
Get out of there! It's a setup!
皮尔斯 我们得走了
Pierce, we gotta go.
走
Go.
走了
We gotta go now!
停下
Oh! Hey, stop.
停下
Stop!
操了
Oh, fuck!
不
Oh, no.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
别动 别动 你中枪了
Don't move. Don't move. You've got a gunshot wound.
什么
Wait, what?
你会没事的 亲爱的
You're gonna be okay, honey.
还记得自己叫什么名字吗
What's your name? Do you know your name?
麦迪逊·泰勒
Madison Taylor.
为什么会有警♥察♥在
Why are there cops?
只是枪击案发生后的标准程序
Just standard procedure when someone's been shot, okay?
-谁中枪了 -你 不过别担心
- Who's been shot? - You. But don't worry.
你会没事的 会没事的
You're gonna be fine. You're gonna be okay.
锁骨骨折 肝脏擦伤
Fractured clavicle, grazed liver.
最严重的问题是失血
Biggest complication was the blood loss.
输了四个单位的血尝试去稳定他的情况
It took four units to try to stabilize him.
很抱歉 警官
I'm sorry, Detective.
你们找到嫌疑犯了吗
Have you guys gotten the guys who did this?
还没有
Not yet.
女孩呢
Where's the girl?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
我看到有目击者 你♥他♥妈♥想让我做什么
I saw a witness. What the hell do you want me to do?
你难道没枪吗 你有枪
Your gun. Your gun!
你知道咱们现在面临什么处境吗
Do you realize what type of mess we're in?
你这张臭嘴可没说出什么办法来
I didn't see any solutions flying out of your ass.
你的枪的弹道测试是记录在案的
Your ballistics are in the system!
我们要找到那颗子弹
We need that bullet.
现在该怎么办
Now what?
找到她 干掉她
We find her and lose her.
这个
Now, this...
就是留在你大腿肌肉里的子弹
this is the bullet buried in your thigh muscle,
在皮肤往下一英寸的位置
about an inch below your skin.
你很幸运 麦迪逊
You're quite lucky, Madison.
实际上这只是个小创伤
It's actually not much more than a puncture wound.
考虑到各种因素 它原本可能更糟
All things considered, it could've been much worse.
可能会打断你的大腿骨或者切断你的股动脉
You could've shattered your femur or severed your femoral artery
或者
or...
好了 我明白了
Okay, I... I get it. Um...
什么时候可以把子弹取出来
When are you taking this out of me?
今晚不行 要等各方面检查没问题
Not tonight. Everything else checks out okay.
所有外科医生今晚都不在
Our surgeons are out for tonight.
我们会努力给你安排的
We're trying to fit you in.
一两天内也许就可以 你现在什么感觉
Probably in a day or two. How are you feeling?
有点痛 更多的是累
A little sore. Mostly tired.
另一个人怎么样了
What happened to the other man?
已经尽我们所能了
We did all we could.
这提醒我了 准备好见一下访客了吗
Which reminds me... Are you up for a visitor?
警♥察♥过来了
The police are here.
-我真的不记得什么事了 -我懂
- I-I really don't remember anything. - I know.
但他们还是想和你聊聊
They still want to speak with you.
警探坚持要见你
The detective is quite insistent.
你好 麦迪逊
Hi, Madison.
我是威克斯中尉
I'm Lieutenant Wakes.
听说你过了个愉快的夜晚
Heard you had a pleasant night.
是啊 很棒
Yeah, it was wonderful.
你对此有什么感觉吗
You feeling up to this?
感觉什么
Up to what?
就几个问题
Just a few questions.
你看到了什么 你今晚可能见过谁
Just about what you saw, who you might have seen,
和今晚都发生了什么
and what happened.
我真的什么也不记得了
Uh, I really don't remember anything.
一点也不记得吗
Nothing?
例行公事 我得问一下
I have to ask. It's my job.
我晕过去了 所以我真的帮不了你
I blacked out, so I-I really can't help you.
真的对不起 我记不起任何事
I'm so sorry. I-I... I don't remember anything.
麦迪逊 再努力想想
Madison, you have to try.
你得协助我
You have to help me.
你不帮我 我也没办法帮你
I can't help you unless you help me.
我知道你很害怕 很抱歉
I know it's frightening. I'm sorry.
-想起什么了 -老天 有人想杀我
- Madison? - Jesus, someone tried to kill me.
你看见枪手了吗
Did you see the shooter?
没
No, um...
黑暗中我只看到些人影
There were just some shadows in the dark.
一些人影
Shadows?
两个人影吗
As in plural?
对
Yeah.
确定吗
You sure?
我只看到一个人在垃圾桶边上
I only saw one guy by the Dumpster.
不是的
No. Um...
不是 他们有两个人
No, there were two of them. There was...
其中一个 在巷子尽头
one at the, um... at the end of the alley.
你听到什么了吗 任何声音都算