虎 胆 杀 机
该死的 小心点
Goddamn it! Careful.
一定就在这里的某个地方
It's gotta be here somewhere.
把你刀给我
Give me your knife.
要命
Damn it!
来活了
We have business.
走吧
Let's go.
这是给你的 混♥蛋♥
And this is for you, asshole.
圣胡安
波多黎各
-这是您点的餐 -谢谢
- Here's for you. - Thank you.
-您点的餐 -谢谢
- Here's for you. - Gracias.
先生 这是您的甜点
Your dessert, sir.
这是什么
What is this?
您点的特制派啊
The special pie you ordered.
苹果派 我要的是苹果派
Apple pie. I ordered apple pie.
对不起 我马上给您换
I'll fix that right away for you, sir. Sorry.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Oh. Hey.
你今晚来吗
So, are you coming tonight?
亲 她又不是你妈 她管不了你
Dude, she's not your mom. She can't tell you what to do.
她都根本不会知道好吗 再说了
She's not gonna even know. Besides...
我洗劫了我爸妈的酒柜
I raided my parents' cabinet.
今晚我们有得嗨了
We'll have real fun tonight.
我看看能不能溜出来吧
I'll see if I can sneak out.
回神了亲 你还好吧
Hey, girl. You good?
不好意思 只是在想些乱七八糟的
Yeah. Sorry. Just daydreaming.
她对你怎么样
How's she treating you?
她是个好孩子 没什么问题
She's a good kid. There's no problems.
她讨厌我
She hates me.
你是她姐姐 讨厌你是天职
Well, you're her sister. That's her job.
一切都会好起来的 麦蒂
Everything's gonna be okay, Maddie.
但她正处于一个很难熬的时期 你懂吗
But she's going through a really hard time right now, you know.
我也不知道我为什么这么说 你当然懂
I don't know why I said that. Of course you know.
好啦
All right.
那是什么
What's that?
派 用来吃的东西
It's pie. You eat it.
不客气
You're welcome.
亲爱的 有什么你都可以给我说的
Honey, you know you can talk to me.
像他一样吗
Like he did?
那个顾客吗 有些人就是那么粗鲁
The customer? Honey, some people are just rude.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's an asshole.
-别说脏话 亲爱的 -为什么不行
- Don't use that language, honey. - Why not?
因为你不说吗
'Cause you don't?
也许我们就不该搬来这里
Maybe we shouldn't have moved here.
也许你应该辞掉这份
Maybe you should quit this crappy job
混♥蛋♥们都能对你指手画脚的垃圾工作
where assholes get to push you around...
总有人得为日常生活买♥♥单 艾米
Somebody has to pay the bills, Emmy.
我想回家
I want to go home.
-行 马上就换班了 -得了吧
- Okay. My shift is nearly over. -Oh, come on.
我不小了 我可以照顾我自己
I'm already a teenager. I can take care of myself.
-你才16岁 -无所谓啦
You're 16. Whatever.
洛莉也是16岁 她想做什么都可以
Lori is 16, and she can do whatever she wants.
她不是你
She is not you.
而你不是妈妈
Well, you're not Mom.
我去给你倒点牛奶
Okay, let me get you some milk.
把作业写完
Finish your homework.
你还好吧
Hey, you okay?
艾米
Emmy.
艾米 你没事吧
Emmy, you okay?
你的吸入器呢
Where's your inhaler?
-在家里 -没事的
- It's at home. - It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
现在有个比你脸更重要的问题
We got bigger problems than your face.
这玩意要密♥码♥
This thing needs a pass code.
那这个呢
Well, what about this?
不知道 扔了吧 等等
I don't know. Toss it. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
至于手♥机♥的话
About that phone...
还好我有个破解密♥码♥的应用
Good thing I got an app for that.
解锁
Unlocked.
什么鬼 全是加密的
The hell? All this shit's in code.
只有首字母
Nothing but initials.
看
Look.
看到了吗 这个
You see? There.
他把信息发给了596开头的号♥码
He sent the message to a 596 prefix.
-那是警局 -操
- That's the police department. - Fuck!
狗♥日♥的♥告密者
Motherfucking snitch!
上面说了什么
What's it say?
不知道 就是个地址 可能是接头点
I don't know. It's just an address. Maybe a meeting spot.
我们得找到他
We need to find him
趁那个贱♥人♥还没泄露我们的行踪
before that son of a bitch lets them know where we are.
也许我们应该给他这个机会
Maybe we should let him.
什么
What?
听着 我会给他一个新的接头点
Look, I'm gonna send him a new meeting spot.
这样我们就不用去找他了 他会来找我们
That way, we don't have to find him. He'll find us.
嘿 史蒂夫
Hey, Steve.
中尉 别这样
Lieutenant, come on.
我在无视你 托尼
I'm ignoring you, Tony.
今天不行 史蒂夫
Not today, Steve.
你是在跟踪我吗 我才喝了双份威士忌
What are you, my stalker? I just finished a double.
就不能等等吗
Can't this wait?
不行 冈萨雷斯 我们的线人
It can't. I just got a text from Gonzales,
刚发了短♥信♥来
our CI in the flatlands.
吉米·狗♥娘♥养♥的·冈佐
Jimmy fucking Gonzo?
说不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
我今天才和他谈过话
I talked to him today.
他说他要失联一段时间
He said he was going radio silent.
他没有 他刚发给我一个接头地址
He's not radio silent. He just sent me a text to a meeting place.
他为什么要躲起来
And why was he going off-grid?
-他想低调行事 -你信他吗
- He wanted to lie low. - Do you believe him?
当然不 他是个商人还是个线人
Of course not. He's a dealer and a CI.
多疑是他的天性
Paranoia is his second nature.
他联♥系♥我了 也许是有什么紧急事件
He reached out. Maybe it's an emergency.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许他真的天生这样
Yeah, maybe he was really made.
我们得确认一下 史蒂夫
Well, we need to check it out, Steve.
你去接头点确认
You check out the meeting.
我去他家一趟
I'm gonna run by his place.
抱歉 医生 我不知道她落在家里了
I'm sorry, Doctor. I had no idea that she had left it at home.
你得确认她带好药了
You've got to double-check her medicine.
她这个月已经是第三次进医院了
This is the third time she's been in this month.
当然 对不起 不会再发生了
Uh, yes. No, I'm sorry. I won't let it happen again.
你妹妹还小
Your sister's young.
过度兴奋或者应激反应都会导致呼吸急促
Too much excitement or trauma can make her hyperventilate.
从而诱发哮喘
That will trigger the asthma.
随着她成年
The more mature she is,
诱发的可能性会降低
the less prone she'll be to triggering these attacks.
在那之前 她就靠你了 好吗
Until then, she depends on you. Okay?
好的
Yes.
你怎么样 喜欢波多黎各吗
So how are you doing? Are you enjoying Puerto Rico?
-对 -在忙些什么 工作吗
Yeah. Keeping busy? Work?
只是希望你知道 如果你压力太大
I just want you to know, if you're overwhelmed,
需要找人聊聊的话 我们有专业人士在
you need someone to speak to, we've got professionals here.
谢谢你 医生 我很好
Thank you, Doctor. I'm good.
我只是想确保我妹妹没事
I just want to make sure my sister's okay.
这太蠢了
This is stupid.
不 蠢的是把你的吸入器忘在家里
No, stupid is leaving your inhaler at home.
我讨厌它 其他孩子因为它都取笑我
I hate it. All the other kids make fun of me because of it.
他们为什么这么做
Why do they make fun of you?
他们是孩子 小屁孩就爱做这些
They're kids. What kids do.
-我们多久回家 -他们想你留夜观察
- When do we get to go home? - They want to keep you overnight.
又来
Again?
是的