我亲眼看到尸体的
I saw the body myself.
我不是说这里没有犯过罪
I'm not saying there wasn't a crime.
只是说这里不是现场
There's just no scene.
听着 K9说这里有过毒品
Look, K-9 says there was drugs.
但量少到我们都不知道是什么毒品
There's not even enough trace to tell us what kind.
有藏起来的吗 没有
Latents? None.
你的受害人差不多就在这里 对吧
Your victim was about here, right?
对吧 就在这里 好
Right? Right here. Okay.
没错 我看到他了 就在这里
Yeah, I saw him. Right here.
-好的 -就在这里
- Okay. - Right here!
鲁米诺试剂表明这里有血
So luminol showed blood here,
很少量 而且在减少
trace amounts, and decreasing.
-在减少吗 -没错
- Decreasing? - Yep.
有人用过氧化氢清理过了
Somebody cleaned up with hydrogen peroxide.
它能降解血红蛋白
It degrades the hemoglobin to a point that
鲁米诺试剂就检测不到了
luminol can't pick it up.
这里
And here...
我们在用紫外线看鲁米诺试剂的时候发现了
We saw this when we were black-lighting the luminol.
紫外油墨标注过的纸币
Bills marked with UV ink injection violet.
近20万美金
Nearly $200,000?
是18万2千美金
One hundred and eighty-two.
是你的吗
Is it yours?
是啊 吉米·冈佐是我的线人
Yeah. Jimmy Gonzo was my snitch.
给我告过七次密了
Given me seven busts.
我们碰壁了 交易取消了
We hit a wall. Deals got canceled.
吉米说附近有人在收保护费
Jimmy said there was a protection racket going around.
你有听说过吗
Did you hear about any of that?
所以我让人备了点可追踪的现金
So I had some guys plant some traceable cash.
后来 他觉得他暴露了
Next thing I know, he thinks he's been made.
感觉他是对的
Sounds like he was right.
那个收保护费的人杀了他
Whoever's running the racket killed him.
我们说的是一个逮捕别人
We're talking someone who can take busts...
认得出标记过的钱的人
and spot marked money.
你是说是个警♥察♥干的
You're saying a cop did this?
不是一个警♥察♥
Not "cop."
警♥察♥们 不止一个
Cops. More than one.
小姐 你在这儿干什么呢
Miss! What are you doing here?
有人想杀了我 你得把我带出这里
They're trying to kill me. You've got to get me out of here.
冷静一下 这里是服务楼层
Calm down. This is a service floor.
-好的 -病人不能来这里
- Okay. - It's off limits to patients.
我不是病人 算是吧
I'm not a patient. I mean, I am a patient.
但他们封锁了电梯
But they've locked down the elevators.
你得把我弄出去
You've gotta get me out.
前台 我是卡罗尔警官
Front desk, this is Officer Carroll.
我需要支援 我找到病人了
I'm gonna need some backup. I've, uh... I've got the patient.
她拿走了他的钥匙
She took his damn keys.
存储卡
The memory card.
我把存储卡弄丢了
I lost the goddamn memory card.
我们他妈现在该怎么办
What the hell are we gonna do now?
该让事态升升级了
It's time to take it up a notch.
所有人员注意
Attention all staff.
在隔离楼层发现逃跑病人
Escaped patient on quarantine floor.
请尽快向保安处报告
Please report to Security as soon as possible.
有人吗
Hello? Anyone here?
麦蒂
Maddie.
马上来
Just a minute.
谁啊
Who is it?
谈谈钱的事
Talk about the damn money.
怎么了 老兄
What's up, man?
-我不知道 你说啊 -有问题吗
- I don't know. You tell us. - Is there a problem?
-什么问题 -谁是你的联络员
- A problem? - Who's your contact?
-我没有联络员 -谁指使你的
- Don't have a contact. - Who's stringing you?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你就是个傻♥逼♥ 你知道吗
You know, you're a fucking idiot. You know that?
我们是警♥察♥
We're cops.
你觉得我们发现不了那些钱上有标记吗
Do you really think that we wouldn't notice marked bills?
我没有在钱上做标记啊
I don't have any marked bills.
嘿 我以为我们是朋友
Hey, man, I thought we were friends.
嘿 朋友 对不起
Hey, hey, man, I'm sorry.
一定就在这
Got to be somewhere.
我们会找到的 朋友 会找到的
We'll find it, man. We'll find it.
天哪
Come on.
没有网络信♥号♥♥
搜索中
好
Okay.
这里是重案组威克斯
Wakes, Major Crimes.
听我说 中尉
Lieutenant, listen to me.
那些枪手 他们在找我
The guys that are chasing me, they're the shooters.
麦迪逊 你怎么样了
Madison? Madison, are you okay?
你在哪呢 安全吗
Where are you now? Are you safe?
听着 你必须听我的 他们是警♥察♥
Listen. You have to listen to me. They're cops.
我知道 我只是不知道是谁
I know, I know. I just don't know who.
嗯 他们的名字是塔尔和皮尔斯
O-Okay. Their names are, uh, Tull. Tull and Pierce.
当然了 辑捕队的
Of course. From Vice.
等等 你怎么知道的
Wait. How do you know?
因为他们在这 他们一直在追我
Because they're here, and they're chasing after me.
麦迪逊 听着 你在哪呢
Madison, listen to me. Where are you?
嗯 我 我在停尸房♥
Uh, I... I'm in the morgue.
什么 停尸房♥
What? The morgue?
呆在那别动
Just stay there!
别动 麦迪逊 我马上过来
Just stay there, Madison. I'm on my way.
我要去找我妹妹
I have to get my sister.
听着 别担心
Listen, don't worry.
就呆在那 麦迪逊
Just stay there, Madison.
艾米丽
Emily.
麦迪逊
Madison?
艾米丽
Emily.
麦迪逊
Madison!
天哪
Jesus.
麦蒂
Maddie!
麦迪逊
Madison!
威廉姆斯 辑捕队
Williams, Vice.
那你肯定就是
Yeah. I guess that makes you...
他的同伙吧
the other partner.
利琪
Leech.
整个部门肯定都他妈的参与了
The whole goddamn department must be in on it.
我敢打赌他们的后备箱里有一加仑汽油
Hundred bucks says there's a gallon in the trunk.
还有吉米的尸体
Along with Jimmy's body.
-需要一队人来市中心综合医院 -请讲
- I need units at Midtown General. - Go ahead.
十分紧急 重复 十分紧急
Code Three. Repeat, Code Three.
收到 我们会派人去那里
Copy. We'll have units proceed to the location.
预计十分钟后到达 结束
Ten minutes ETA. Over.
要十分钟吗
Ten minutes?
我能肯定她就在这
She's here. I know it.
好的 让她听着
Perfect. Put her on.
麦迪逊
Madison?
麦迪逊
Madison.
这里有人
I have someone here who, um,
要跟你打招呼
wants to say hello.
麦蒂 为什么警♥察♥会在这里
Maddie, why are the police here?
麦蒂 事情很简单
It's real simple, Maddie.
你快点出现 我就放她走
Come on out, and I'll let her go.
麦迪逊 这是你最后的机会了
Madison, this is your last chance.
别把事情弄得更糟
Don't make this harder than it already is.
麦蒂
Maddie.
现在你跑不了了
Now you can't run.
没事的
It's okay.
一切都会好的
Everything is just fine.
麦迪逊
Madison?
我们现在用机器维持着她的呼吸
We're keeping her body alive, but...
但她已经脑死亡了
but it's just her body.