该死
Shit!
-是你吗 -是
- Did you... - Yeah.
把他们锁在外面
Locked them out.
她在电梯附近
She's near the elevator.
呼叫汉诺威医生 请速前往三号♥创伤室
Paging Dr. Hanover. Please report to trauma room three.
快他妈开门
Open the fucking door!
开门
Open the door!
来人 来人救救我
Somebody... Somebody help me.
有没有人救救我
Somebody please help me.
没人会来救你的 小公主
No one's gonna help you, Princess.
我已经叫警♥察♥了
I've already called the police.
我们他妈就是警♥察♥
We are the fucking police.
开门
Open the door!
皮尔斯 把它放下吧
Pierce, put that down.
麦迪逊
Madison?
你怎么知道我的名字的
How do you know my name?
我们是警♥察♥ 麦迪逊 我们是好人
We are the police, Madison. We're the good guys.
没事的 都是一场误会
Everything is okay. It's just a misunderstanding.
但他拿着枪在追我
But he was chasing me with a gun.
是啊 那是他的错
Yeah, that was a mistake.
我的搭档还以为你是
You see, my partner here thought that you were, um...
你是别人
someone else.
听好 我叫塔尔中士
Listen. My name is Sergeant Tull.
我们接到保护服务部门的电♥话♥
We were responding to a call made by Protective Services.
派出之前保护你的警方保镖
That's the police guard that was protecting you earlier.
当我们到现场的时候
When we arrived to the scene,
我们发现他死了 你失踪了
we found him dead and you missing.
有人杀了他
Somebody killed him.
-是你 你杀了他 -不是
- It was you. You killed him. - No.
是在追杀你的人
It was someone who was after you.
我们一间一间房♥间排查确保楼面安全
We secured the floor room by room,
然后你就突然出现了
and that's when you popped up out of nowhere.
我的搭档
My partner...
皮尔斯警探
Detective Pierce, well,
你可把他吓坏了
you can tell that you spooked him pretty bad.
他以为你是犯人
He thought you were the perp.
这里又黑
You know, it's dark,
肾上腺素激增 脑子就会不清醒
the adrenaline is pumping, you're not thinking straight.
没错 他的确掏枪了
Now, yes, he did have his gun out,
但我们是在找犯人
but we were looking for the perp.
这整件事都是个巨大的误会
You know, this whole thing is really one big misunderstanding.
但你没事 我们都松了一口气
But we are both relieved that you are okay.
来吧
Come on.
开门吧
Open the door.
我们是一条战线上的
We're all on the same team here.
-好吧 -正确的决定 麦迪逊
- Okay. - You made the right decision, Madison.
待命
Stand by.
我的保镖警官 戴维森
My guard, Officer, um, Davidson.
他的尸体怎么样了
What happened to his body?
戴维森警官吗
Officer Davidson?
没错 我们在 一间空病房♥里发现的尸体
Yes, we found his body in a... in an empty patient room.
这孩子太惨了
Poor kid.
孩子太惨了 他的名字是 雅各布警官
Poor kid. His name was, um, Officer Jacobs.
该死
Fuck.
是啊 不 我刚刚就这么说的
Right. No, that's-that's what I said.
雅各布警官
Officer Jacobs.
-我能再看一眼你的警徽吗 -当然
- Can I see your badge again? - Of course.
这不是警♥察♥的配枪
That's not a cop's gun.
上面有消音器
It has a silencer.
麦迪逊 开门
Madison, open the door.
你只有这个选择
This really is the only way.
现在 开门
Open the door now.
红脸白脸唱够了
So much for good cop, bad cop.
别
No!
求你们了 别管我了
Please leave me alone!
我什么都没看到
I didn't see anything!
和你看到什么无关 和你有的东西有关
It's not what you saw. It's what you have.
我什么都没有
I don't have anything.
我想要的不是你有的东西
What I want is not on you.
是你体内的东西
It's in you.
麦迪逊 你在失血 你要死了
Madison, you're bleeding. You're dying.
开门 我才能帮你
Open the door so I can help you.
正在分♥析♥心率
Analyzing heart rhythm.
请不要触摸患者
Do not touch the patient.
正在充电 请远离患者
Charging. Stay clear of the patient.
现在请按橙色按钮
Press the orange button now.
已放电
Shock delivered.
-史蒂夫 -什么消息
- Hey, Steve. - What do you got?
又有线索了 另一个弹壳
Got something. Another shell.
看弹痕有可能是一把格洛克
Projectile mark says may be a Glock. Look.
得送去实验室验证一下
The lab will have to verify, so...
标记好放到袋子里
Tag it and bag it.
该死 有子弹吗
Goddamn. Any bullets?
有 在第一现场共有六处弹痕
Yeah. In the primary, there are six impacts in total.
大垃圾桶上有几发 柏油路上有两发
Couple in Dumpster, two in asphalt,
那边墙上还有两发
and two right there in the wall.
都是硬冲击 无法进行弹道分♥析♥
All hard-impact fragments. No ballistics.
两处挨得近吗
Tight groups of two?
是的 柏油路上隔了7厘米
Yeah, sure. Three inches on the tarmac.
那边空了一点 大概2到4厘米
And a break over there, maybe inch, inch and a half.
再就是大垃圾桶了 中间隔了30厘米
Right there in the Dumpster, there's a foot between them.
他们马虎了
They got sloppy.
有线索了
Got something.
两个线索
Got two somethings.
肯定有两个枪手 一个在前 一个在后掩护
Definitely two shooters. One forward, one behind to cover.
附近肯定还有一块碎片
There's gotta be another fragment close by.
我在查了
I'm on it.
出问题了 他们想让我们去仓库
There's a problem. They need us at the warehouse.
另一个犯罪现场吗
The other crime scene?
这就是问题所在 那里好像不是犯罪现场
That's the problem. It doesn't appear to be a crime scene.
拜托
Come on.
该死
Damn it!
洛莉也是16岁 她想做什么就能做什么
Lori is 16, and she can do whatever she wants.
-她不是你 -你不是我妈
- She is not you. - Well, you're not Mom.
我不想一个人待在这里
I don't want to stay here alone.
陪着我
Stay with me.
不能在这儿
Not here.
不能在这里死掉
Not gonna die here.
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on.
不好意思 不好意思 你好
Excuse me. Excuse me. Hello?
不好意思 不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
请你帮帮我 有两个男人在追我
You need to help me, please. There are two men chasing me.
等等 不要 嘘
Wait. No. Shush!
嘘 求你了 我需要帮助
Shh! Please. I need help.
救命
Help!
保安 那个女孩
Security! The señorita.
-那个女孩 在那里 -好的 谢谢
- The girl! Over there! - Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
-这扇门锁住了 -所有门都锁住了
- This one's locked. - They're all locked.
怎么搞的
What the hell?
该死 她怎么打开的
Goddamn. How'd she open that?
无所谓 这是服务电梯
It doesn't matter. It's a service elevator.
只能去一个楼层
It only goes down to one floor.
快点
Come on.
耐心点 犯罪现场部门正在收尾
Patience. CSS is packing up.
我们在他独处的时候抓他
We'll get him while he's alone.
但以防万一
But just in case.
什么鬼 你们已经开始收拾了吗
What the hell? You guys are packing up?
是啊 这里不是犯罪现场 史蒂夫
Yes, we are. There's no crime scene here, Steve.
-不是犯罪现场吗 -不是
- No crime scene? - Yep.