很远? - 是的 很远
Long way? - Yeah, long way.
我的鞋不好
My... My shoes no good.
好吧
OK. Hm.
你的鞋挺合适啊?
Looks good in your shoes, huh?
你觉得他能行吗 超过200英里呢
Do you think he's up for this? It's over 200 miles.
他? 他能走过我们俩
Him? He'll outwalk the two of us.
别忘了我的电报
Don't forget my telegram.
好了 谢谢你
OK. Thanks.
再见 - 再见
Bye. - See ya.
再见
Bye!
走了 狄吉蒂
Come on, Dig.
跟上来 歌♥利亚
Come on, Goliath.
快走 歌♥利亚
Come on, Goliath.
快点 歌♥利亚
Come on, Goliath.
地太热了
The ground's too hot.
快点 歌♥利 走这边
Come on, Golly. That's the way.
你有新鞋了
You got new shoes.
这是什么?
What is it?
皮特里茄
Mingkulpa. Alright? Mingkulpa.
能吃吗
Should I... Do I eat it?
蹲下 巴博 对了
Whoosh, Bub. That's the way.
怎么样 埃迪?
How was it, Eddy?
白人
Whitefellas.
在哪儿?
Where?
起来 巴博
Come on, Bub.
站起来 快点
Stand up. Come on.
快点 巴博 快
Come on, Bub. Come on.
站起来 快点 起来
Stand up. Come on, get up.
快点 巴博 快点
Come on, Bub. Come on.
让他们停下
Get them to stop.
能停下让我们拍个照吗
Can you stop so we can take a photo?
等等 - 走吧 埃迪
Wait up! - Come on, Eddy.
停一下 亲爱的
Hold up there, love.
拜托 能拍张照片吗
Do you mind if we take a picture?
能拍张照片吗 - 让我拍张照片?
Can we take a photo? - Can I take your photo?
对啊 让我们拍张照
Yeah, let us take your photo.
能停下让我们拍个照吗
Can you stop so I can take a photo?
拜托
Please?
你们要去哪 - 谢谢 亲爱的
Where are you heading? - Thanks, love.
你要走多远?
How far are you going?
我要到大洋
I'm going to the ocean.
到大洋 在做梦吗?
To the ocean? You're dreaming.
土佬 跟骆驼站在一起
Hey, Jacky-Jacky. Get a photo with the camel, boy.
我拍张照 - 混♥蛋♥
Take your picture, eh? - Hey. Jack.
冷静 - 你个白♥痴♥
You're a prick! - Whoa, whoa, steady!
她怎么了 - 蠢猪
What's her problem? - Bloody swine!
给我钱
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Give me money.
给我钱 给我钱
Give me money! Give me money!
有钱吗
Got any money? - Agghh! Agghh!
三澳元 - 别给他那么多
Three dollar! - Yeah, don't give him too much.
不 不 不
Wiya, wiya, wiya, wiya!
我听不懂
No, I don't understand.
女人要守规矩 女人要守规矩
Woman never break the law. Woman never break the law.
好 只有男人能切 我懂了
OK, I won't. I won't. Only men do the cutting. I understand.
好
OK.
我的朋友 里克
...Rick.
这是埃迪先生
This is Mr Eddy.
埃迪 这是里克
Eddy, Rick.
我收到了你的电报
I got your telegram.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
这是给您的
This is for you. Oh...
狄吉蒂 别跑远
Diggity! Stay close!
这里怎么了?
What happened to this place?
这儿没人 都走了
Nobody here. Everybody all gone.
埃迪坚持找个老人陪你随行
So... Eddy's very insistent that you take along an Elder.
没错 但这段路我想独自走
Yeah. I prefer to do this stretch on my own.
是 但最好这段能有人陪
Yeah, but it's better to do this stretch with company.
不用 没事的
No, I'll be fine.
连一滴水都没有
You won't find a drop of water.
整整两个月的路程
It'll be two months' travel
沿着径直小路穿越荒漠
on a dead-straight track through empty desert.
一年能有6辆车经过就不错了
It's lucky to get six cars a year along it.
没事的
I'll be fine.
要是我说 我不想你一个人去
Would it make any difference if I told you
你会改主意吗
I didn't want you to go alone?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你不喜欢与人接触
Well, I think you have a problem with people.
对不起 但我会提前过去
You know, I'm sorry but I'm driving ahead to Wiluna
沿路放几桶水
and dropping water drums along the track.
那距你的方向有千英里远
That's almost 1,000 miles out of your way.
我知道有多远
Yeah. Yeah, I know how far it is.
你确定吗 - 百分百确定
Are you sure? - 100%.
我会在你地图上标出水桶的位置
I'll mark the drop points on your map.
好
OK.
谢谢
Thanks.
祝你好运
Good luck.
再见
Goodbye.
谢谢
Thank you.
加油
Come on.
冷静
Steady.
指南针 狄狄
The compass, Dig.
妈的
Fuck.
快走 狄狄
Come on, Dig.
你妈妈给我的
Your mother gave me that.
谢谢 爸
Thanks, Pop.
一定要看好它
You be sure you look after it.
我会的
I will.
我们在哪儿 狄狄?
Where are we, Dig?
该死
Fuck.
狄吉蒂 回家
Diggity. Hey. Go home.
走啊 回家
Go on. Go home.
家 狄吉蒂 回家
Home! Diggity, go home!
回家 继续 回家 狄狄
Go home. Go on, go home, Dig.
狄吉蒂 回家
Diggity, go home.
狄吉蒂 好狗狗
Diggity! Good girl!
我们回来了 想我了吗
We're back! Did you miss me?
去捡回来 狗狗
Come on. Come on, bring it back. Come on, girl.
好狗狗
Good girl.
你好
Hello.
过来
Hey. Come on, girl.
把它给我
Come on, give it here.
走开 走开
Go away! Go away!
第124天
是那位骆驼小姐吗
Hey! Is that the camel lady?
你好
Oh. G'day.
这火真不错啊
Oh. Fire's nice, eh?
从沃伯顿 我就追踪你的足迹了
Been following your tracks since Warburton.
我想打破陆地纪录
Yeah, I'm going for an overland record.
从班达伯格直行到宁歌♥路珊瑚礁
Flat chat out of Bundaberg, straight shot to Ningaloo.
一路没停 朋友 我应该是最快的
Nonstop, mate. Reckon I'm the first.
我要成名了
I'm gonna be famous.
铃木TS400摩托车 未来之星
Suzuki TS400. Bike of the future.
妈的 太冷了
Fuck me, it's cold out here.
是啊
Yeah.
你喜欢摩托车吗
You like bikes?
不不不 你喜欢骆驼
Nah. Nah, nah, you like... you like camels.
不错 不错
Yeah, nice, nice.
这样你可以欣赏美景
Yeah. Gives you a chance to see the scenery, eh?
在我眼里 这只是一片荒漠而已
Me, all I wanna see of the desert is a fuckin' blur, you know?
你好 亲爱的 很高兴见到你