抓住了 发♥情♥的公骆驼会不达目的不罢休
Grab that. A bull in rut would do anything to get at Zelly.
它会咬会踢 甚至可能弄死拦路者
He'll bite, kick or kill whatever gets in his way.
当然包括你
That includes you.
别无选择
No choice. Hm?
要是其中的一只公骆驼
You see what happens when one of these bull camels
因发♥情♥发动攻击
gets those lovelies set on something.
谁也阻止不了它
No stopping him.
首先 保护你的骆驼
Rule number one... protect your camels.
要是你独身一人 野生公骆驼靠近你
If you're out there on your own and a wild bull's coming at ya,
开枪打它
you shoot it.
不要犹豫 只管开枪 明白吗
Don't think. You shoot. You understand?
这就好
Alright
差点忘了 有你的包裹
Ah, I forgot... these packages came for you.
国家地理来信
还有一封信
Oh, there's a letter too.
太棒了 我有钱了
I got it! I got the money!
作为资助的条件
我们会派一名摄影师
他的名字是
里克·斯莫兰
他们会感兴趣的 我觉得这很吸引人
I think they'd think it was fas... I think it's fascinating.
他们也会这么认为
So I know they would.
罗宾阿姨 -罗宾阿姨
Aunty Robbie! - Aunty Rob!
我们过来告别
We came to say goodbye!
你还好吗 过来 让我看看你
How you doing? Hey, come here. Look at you.
姐姐
Hey, sis.
你气色不错 -谢谢你能来
You look well. - Thanks for coming.
爸
Hey, Pop.
我想拍拍骆驼
I want to pat the camel!
这儿太冷了
Oh, it's freezing in here.
你好
Hi.
这位是摄影师里克
Um... this is Rick, the photographer.
您一定是她父亲吧
Hi, you must be her father?
姐姐?
Sister?
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are.
这些很明显是我的
This is obviously for me.
都超级贵啊
This was surprisingly expensive.
充气筏 以免沙漠暴洪
Inflatable raft. For flash floods.
还有
And...
为什么要带健身车?
Um... why would I need an exercise bike?
这不是健身车
Oh, it's not an exercise bike.
这是无线电的发电机
It's a... backup generator for the radio
万一电池坏了
in case the batteries fail.
我不要无线电
I'm... I'm not taking a radio.
拜托 罗宾 带着无线电吧
Please, Robyn, just take the radio.
你想死在那里不成?
You want to die out there or something?
带着吧 以备不时之需
Take the radio. In case.
好 我带着无线电 但不要脚踏车
OK, I'll take the radio, but I'm not taking the bike.
我妹妹有你陪着
You know, it's really reassuring to know
我还心安一些
that my sister won't be alone out there.
我们只见过四、五次面
I'm only meeting up with her four or five times.
两到三次 两三次
Two or three times. Two or three.
不 我不想要枪
No, I don't want a gun.
你会用到的
But you will.
1977年4月9日
保重 爸爸
Take care, Pop.
谢谢
Thanks.
要是遇到麻烦 就赶紧回来 好吗
If you get in trouble, there's no shame in turning back, OK?
好吗 -好
OK? - OK.
再见 宝贝 - 再见 罗宾阿姨
Bye, darlin'. - Bye, Aunty Rob!
再见 罗宾阿姨 - 再见 罗宾
Bye, Aunty Robbie! - Bye, Robyn.
到艾尔斯岩后打电♥话♥给我们 - 狄吉蒂 再见
Call us from Ayers Rock. - Bye, Diggity!
狄吉蒂 跟上来
Diggity, come on!
第1天
不是吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
很好 继续 看我
That's great. And keep back, looking at me.
很好
Alright.
好 很好 微笑
Good. Good. And smile.
好 好 非常好
Great. Great. That's great. OK. Great.
让我拿个东西
Oh, let me get this other stuff right here.
我告诉别人 他们都不信
Everybody I keep telling about this really can't believe it.
2000英里 她是疯了吗
'2,000 miles? Is she crazy or something?'
眼睛朝我看一点 挺胸
Let me find your light a little bit. Face a little...
太棒了
That's great.
这骆驼叫什么 巴博 这儿
OK, what's the camel's name? Bub! Hey!
一起微笑
Everybody smile.
你觉得怎样
How do you feel?
完事了吗
Are we done?
是的 我觉得拍得很好
Yeah, I think you're... I think it's good.
好吧 一个月后再见
Alright, see you in a month.
第29天
艾尔斯岩石 国家公园
小姐 能拍张照吗 看这儿
Oi, lady, can we get a photo? Over here!
对不起 露营地满了
Sorry, campground's full.
就一个晚上
It would just be for one night.
骆驼禁止入内
Besides, camels aren't allowed in the park grounds.
为什么
Why?
因为这是圣地
'Cause it's a sacred site.
骆驼小姐
Hey, camel lady!
假设一天20公里
Figuring 20 miles a day,
是你的步速
if that's how fast you're travelling,
决定了多久能到
determine how long it takes to get to
下一个有邮寄服务的小镇
the next town with a mail plane service,
除以20 或多或少
divide that by 20, and I should, more or less,
就能估算出多久能到
be able to figure out when you're gonna be arriving.
我碰到了一群原住民
I ran into a group of Aboriginals
他们帮我指路
who were able to point me in the right direction.
他们知道你在这儿 我就说"骆驼小姐"
They just knew where you were. I said 'camel lady' and...
我猜大概没有几个"骆驼小姐"吧
I guess there's not really a lot of camel ladies.
在我坐飞机前
Before I get on any kind of plane,
我有种仪式 都做了5年了
I have this ritual I've been doing for the past five years
在下飞机前后 都要吃个橙子
where I eat an orange before and after when I get off the flight.
这次我也这么打算
And this time I was gonna do it,
但没时间了
but I didn't 'cause I ran out of time.
我回去晚了 熟食店也关门了
I got back late and my deli was closed.
天啊 扁豆真好吃
Wow. I love lentils.
要不戴上那个帽子
Maybe try some with, uh... with the hat.
白色衬着红色的岩石很显眼
The white really pops against the red of the Rock.
不用担心 我会用长镜头拍
And don't worry, I'm shooting on a long lens
它会压缩距离
so it compresses the distance...
看起来就像你站在岩石前一样
it looks like you're standing right in front of it.
很好
Great.
再来点笑容?
OK, maybe a... a tiny smile?
有点真实性行吗
What about honest journalism?
骆驼小姐
Hey, camel lady!
我的一个朋友 大卫·布吕内
A friend of mine, David Burnett,
他说 人类的情感塑造最好的照片
says the greatest photographs are motivated by human feeling.
完事了吗
Are we done?
差不多
Uh, almost.
不 那顶帽子很棒
Oh, no, I thought the hat was good!
明天见
See you tomorrow.
跟屁虫
Parasite.
走开
Go away.
你父亲是个探险家啊?
So your father was an explorer, huh?
不算是
Not really.
我记得你说过他是
Oh, I thought you said he was.
我说的是他徒步非洲
I said he walked around East Africa,
钓鳄鱼 淘黄金
harpooning crocodiles and looking for gold.
那你妈妈呢
What about your mom?
没太多印象
I don't really remember her.
她怎么了
Oh, what happened to her?
上吊自杀了
She hung herself.
天啊
Jesus.
我会抓住这些
I'm gonna grab all this...!
把床具放到车后面