我想知道我们确切的位置
l want to know our exact position.
我觉得船长和他的导航装置 共同伪造文书
l think the Captain and the navigator
are cooking the bloody books.
我要把Korchinsky带走
l'm taking Korchinsky off this ship.
是 长官
Right, sir.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你在做什么? 回他们身边去! 请回去!
What are you doing?
Go back to them! Please go back!
我不要回去! 我不要! 快点把我藏起来!
l'm not going back!
l'm not! Hide me! Quick, hide me!
你不能待在这里 不能
You can't stay here. You can't.
你看不出来吗?
Don't you see?
你只能帮我...帮帮我,Gillie
You can only help me... Help me, Gillie.
离开这里 离开这艘船
By getting off here.
By getting off this ship.
每一分...
Every minute...
你待在这里的每一秒 都对我很不利
Every second you are here,
it's bad for me.
非常 非常 非常不利
Very, very, very bad.
你一定要相信我 信任我
You must trust me, Gillie. Trust me.
拜讬
Please.
走吧 快走
Go. Go now.
- 但我可以跟你...
- 不行
- But l can come with...
- No.
你一定要立刻离开这艘船
You must get off this boat immediately.
懂吗? 立刻
You understand? At once.
可是我们已经超过3海浬范围 船长说的
But we're past the three-mile limit.
The Captain said so.
我们安全了 你可以带我一起走
We're safe. You could take me with you.
但是我不想要你 我不想要你
But l don't want you. l don't want you.
我不想要你了! 我不想要你了!
l don't want you! l don't want you!
我不是说真的 我不是有意要那么说的
Gillie. l didn't mean it.
l didn't mean to say that.
船长说的没错 我们已经超过3海浬范围
The Captain's right.
We're outside the three-mile limit.
啊!
Aagh!
喝杯热饮吧
Have a nice hot drink, eh?
会给你们穿上乾的衣物
And we'll get you into some dry clothes.
拿些白兰地酒来!
Get some brandy!
Bronic!
Bronic.
你逮到人了
Well... you've got your man.
是的
Yes, l have.
一个很勇敢的人
A very brave man.
电影精选列表