Will you get a hold of yourself? Use your instincts.
冷静一点 用你的直觉
I don't want to run anymore.
我不想再跑了
Good. 'Cause frankly, you need a good sports bra.
那敢情好 老实说 你需要好一点的运动内衣
Ryan? Everything's under control.
雷恩? 一切都能搞定
Temporary setback. I got it.
失败只是暂时的 我闻到了
I got Ryan's scent! He got it?
我闻到雷恩的味道 他闻到了?
I mean, he got it! Let's go!
他闻到了耶 快走吧!
Hooray! Wait for us!
万岁! 等等我们
I'm not designed for this! I want a car.
我不是赛跑选手 我需要一辆车
Hey, guys, I found him! Ryan!
大伙儿 我找到他了 雷恩!
Doesn't anyone knock anymore?
你们不敲门的吗?
Where's my son? Did he come through here?
我儿子呢 他有没有来过这里?
Yeah, now that I think about it, he did come through here. Hello?
对哦 我想起来了 他是来过这里 哈罗
Come on out, baby lion! Your dad's here!
出来吧 小狮子 你老爸来了
Well, what do you know? There's a whole pride of lions here!
有没有看到 这儿有一大堆狮子
Funky. I was under the impression you had Ryan's scent,
臭死了 我以为你闻到雷恩的味道
not this olfactory insult.
不是这个臭得要命的家伙
I...
我
I had Ryan's scent,
我本来闻到雷恩的味道
but my predator instincts must've kicked in since,
不过我的掠食动物本能发作
you know, I haven't eaten for a while.
因为我有好久没吃东西了
Exactly!
一点也没错
You never know when those instincts are gonna kick in.
你永远不知道 掠食动物的本能几时发作
Excellent. Fantastic!
太好了 棒呆了
We get to see the legend in action.
我们终于要看到 传奇的山大王发威
I'd love to, but we just don't have time.
我也很想呀 不过没时间了
We got the time, Sammy. Just...
当然有时间 山大王
And then you do this. And then this bit.
你先这样 然后再这样
Rip him apart!
一口把他撕裂
The horror.
超恐怖的
I can't bear to watch! But I have to.
我不忍♥心看 不过一定要看
Go on. Get out of here.
走吧 快走吧
The legend dropped his dinner. Oh, boy.
山大王把晚餐放走了 真是的
What's wrong? I'm not good enough for you to eat?
怎么了? 我不够好 你不屑吃我?
No. It's just I'm allergic to nuts.
不是啦 我只是对疯子过敏
Now I get it. You're gonna toy with me?
我了了 你要先耍我 是吗?
Beat me up a little, then pounce when I get my hopes up?
先打我几下 然后放我走 趁我戒心解除了再扑上来?
How exciting.
好刺♥激♥哦
Come on, guys. Ryan can't be far.
来吧 雷恩应该就在附近
Hey! I'm not finished with you! I am a delicacy.
我还没说完耶 我可是顶极佳肴哦
My flesh has fruity wood notes!
我的肉吃起来有果香和木头香
Watch it, you little hors d'oeuvre. That's Samson the Wild.
说话小心点 开胃菜 他可是万兽之王山大王
You call this wild?
他是万兽之王?
This is a cat! A big, fat, tame pussycat!
我看他是只猫吧 一只又肥又弱的病猫
OK, that's enough! The pussycat hissed at me!
好了 够了 病猫在吓唬我耶
Maybe I should hide behind the koala for protection.
也许我应该躲在无尾熊后面 让他保护我
While we're at it, could you slap me in the face?
这样好了 你要不要赏我几巴掌?
No. What are you, a twit?
不要 你是笨蛋吗?
Ignore him. Don't bother! I'm leaving.
别理他 算了 我要闪了
You're weird. Run for your lives!
你是个怪胎 快逃命啊!
It's a lion with moral issues!
吃斋念佛的狮子来了!
And I've had it with you too!
我也受够你们了
Thanks a lot for wrecking my day!
多谢你们破坏我今天的心情
Teensy question.
我有个小疑问
Or more like a... a sort of a query meets a statement.
这算是问题也算是批评
That hyrax back there?
刚才那只蹄兔
It was sort of like you couldn't eat him.
你好像不太忍♥心吃他耶
Yeah, and what about those dogs? There was no munching there, either.
是啊 还有那些狗 你也没有对他们大开吃戒
If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you're...
要不是我很了解你 我会以为你是
A vegetarian? Nope.
素食动物 才不是
That's not what I was going to say. You were going to say...
我不是那个意思啦 你本来想说的是
It's almost like... You're not from...
你好像 你好像不是来自
The wild?
大草原
Well, you're right. I'm not from the wild.
没错 我不是来自大草原
What?
什么?
I'm just a phony.
我是个冒牌货
Truth is I can't protect you out here.
老实说 我保护不了你们
Please just go back to the boat.
你们赶快回到船上
I've got to find my son.
我得去找我儿子
Tell me we're not in a dangerous jungle with an 8inch squirrel protecting us.
难道我们在危险的大草原 要靠八寸高的松鼠保护吗?
Actually, I'm nine inches, but other than that, yes.
其实我是九寸高 除此之外 你说得对
So that means...
所以这代表
We are going to die!
我们死定了!
Hey, guys! Guys!
大伙儿!
Will the three of you calm down?
你们三个冷静一点 好吗?
How could he lie to us?
他怎么能骗我们?
We're his best friends. Sure.
我们是他最好的朋友耶 是啊
Maybe he lied 'cause he didn't want to tell us the truth.
也许他不想说出实话 所以才骗我们
OK, yeah, whatever. Whatever.
好吧 不管怎样
Let's just go back to the boat, then.
我们回船上去吧
The fierce, the proud, the wild... Rubbish!
野性大发 所向无敌 胡说八道
But wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait! Where you goin'?
等等 等等 你们要去哪里?
Stop right there! Stop!
站住 站住
Bridget, if you go, I'm...
布里奇特 如果你走了 我就
I'm breaking up with you.
我就跟你分手
We were never going out in the first place.
我们从来就没有在一起过
Then we're taking a break.
那我们就暂时分开一阵子
Nigel! All right!
尼啾 好啦!
Hey, listen!
听好
I know you're scared. But at least we got each other.
我知道你们很害怕 至少我们可以互相照应
Sammy's got nobody. He's out there all alone.
山大王就孤零零一个
And... so is Ryan.
而且 雷恩也是
OK, OK, focus, Samson.
好吧 专心一点
He's got to be out there somewhere. You'll find him.
他应该就在这附近 你一定会找到他
I mean, how big can this place be, anyway?
这地方会有多大 对吧?
Ryan!
雷恩
Hey there, little fella. You're lost too, huh?
嗨 小朋友 你也迷路了吗?
You remind me of my buddy back home.
你让我想到家乡的同伴
A bloodthirsty monster!
这只凶猛嗜血的野兽
Where? Where?
哪里 哪里?
He's a killer! Get away from my baby!
他是掠食猛兽 离我的宝贝孩子远一点
Calm down, lady!
女士 冷静点
Won't anyone save my baby?
快来救我的孩子呀
Bye bye.
拜了
Ryan! Ryan!
雷恩 雷恩!
Sammy!
山大王!
I wasn't meant for the wild.
我根本不适合野外生活
I was made to nibble and be elegant
我天生气质出众 动作优雅
and to appear in children's books as the letter G.
我在儿童绘本总是美丽大方
Come on, this isn't scary, is it?
别紧张 这里并不可怕
It's just leaves and vines and...
只有树叶和藤蔓还有
Oh, that's my foot.
那是我的脚
Nigel, keep a lookout back there.
尼啾 小心后面
You too, Larry! Okey dokey.
你也一样 赖瑞 没问题
Oh, I see. All right, OK, yeah.
我知道了 好吧
You're giving me the silent treatment. Like I care.
你在跟我打冷战 我才不在乎呢
Nigel! I gave you an order.
尼啾 我对你下命令
Would a little "Sir, yes, sir!" kill ya?
你说声"遵命 长官" 会怎样吗?
Nigel.
尼啾
That's not funny, Nigel.
这样不好笑 尼啾
He's gone! We're doomed. Nigel!
他不见了 我们完蛋了 尼啾!
First Ryan, then Samson, and now Nigel!
先是雷恩 然后是山大王 现在又轮到尼啾
I do believe in zoos.
我觉得动物园比较好
Larry, you're tensing up! I do, I do, I do.
赖瑞 你在抓狂 是真的 真的
Don't panic. I'm in charge. That's why we're panicking!
别紧张 这儿有我在 所以我们才紧张
I say we fan out and circle.
咱们散开来围一个圈
What are we, peacocks? We don't fan, we run.
我们是孔雀吗? 我们又不是扇子 快跑吧
Run for your lives, everybody!
快逃命啊 大伙儿!
Guys, I've got an idea. Why don't we ask them?
大伙儿 我有个主意 咱们何不问问他们?
It's OK... They, you see, they got hooves.
放心 他们有蹄
电影精选列表