Benny's here?
斑尼也在这里?
Yeah, he's right there.
是啊 他在那里
Benny?
斑尼
Benny!
斑尼
Great. Now what am I gonna do?
这下好了 现在怎么办?
Guys! Guys! I think we should duck!
大伙儿 我们应该蹲下来
What is she saying?
她说什么?
She said, "Duck down!"
她说"蹲下来"
Duck!
蹲下来
I am not in the mood for a game of footsie
我可没心情玩动手动脚
or hoofsie or pawsie or...
或是动蹄动掌的游戏
That wasn't my paw. It was this!
那不是我的脚掌 是这玩意儿
I didn't steal it. I borrowed it.
我不是偷来的 是借来了
It'll light the way to Ryan.
可以照亮找到雷恩的路
The walls are moving.
墙壁在动耶
Right, right. The walls...
对哦 墙壁
The walls are moving!
墙壁在动!
Larry, hold your breath!
赖瑞 憋住气
Larry, stay straight!
赖瑞 保持这样
Everybody out!
大家出去!
All right, don't panic. What we've got to do...
别紧张 我们只要
This is definitely not good. Samson!
情况很不妙 山大王!
Give me your hoof! Help!
把你的脚伸出来 救命啊!
Larry!
赖瑞!
The garbage! It lives!
垃圾 它活过来了!
Guys?
大伙儿
OK, anybody? I'm freakin' out.
有人在吗 我吓呆了
What's the hold up? Hello?
你们在等什么? 有人吗?
We're over here, Nigel.
我们在这里 尼啾
Right. I'll be there in a minute.
好 我马上来
Think. What did Benny say?
用力想 斑尼说什么?
Couple of lefts, couple of rights.
先左转两次 再右转两次
Bridget, can you see the green lady?
布里奇特 你看得到绿色女士吗?
I'm looking, I'm looking,
我正在看 我正在看
but I can't see over anything for a change.
不过我什么也看不到
How far are you away? You in a different continent?
你们到底在哪里 另一个大♥陆♥吗
Is that you, Larry?
赖瑞 那是你吗?
Up here, Nige.
我在上面 尼啾
You're a very furry snake.
你这条蛇的毛还真多耶
Guys... We don't want to draw attention to ourselves.
大伙儿 不要太引人注目
Dogs. This should be fun for you, Samson.
小狗狗 山大王 你一定觉得很好玩
Nigel! Grab Bridget!
尼啾 抓住布里奇特
What? Run!
什么 快跑呀!
I'm gonna throw up! I'm gonna throw up!
我要吐了 我要吐了
Shouldn't you be tearing them to shreds?
你不是应该 把他们撕成碎片吗?
All part of the plan. This maneuver's known as the Serengeti Slip.
这是计划的一部份 这一招叫赛伦盖提脱逃术
Page ten of the Predator's Playbook.
《掠食动物教战手册》第十页
What next?
现在怎么办?
Page 11?
第十一页
Go on, you mutts!
尽管笑吧 杂种狗
Stupid dogs, we could've taken you.
笨狗狗 我们大可以教训你们
Taken you to a... To a disco!
教你们 跳迪斯科
Larry, improvise!
赖瑞 想想办法
Larry, that's not helping. OK.
赖瑞 你愈帮愈忙 好吧
You dogs think you got bark? Well, Samson's got roar!
你们这些逊狗以为很会狗叫? 山大王可是会狮子吼耶
Show 'em, Sam. Dig deep, Samson.
让他们瞧瞧你的厉害 秀出你的本领
You're a lion. Be a lion.
你是一头狮子 大显神威吧
Look at that guy!
看看那家伙
Sam, they are frothing at the mouth.
山大王 他们口吐白沫
OK...
好吧
Larry, coil! Check!
赖瑞 卷起来 收到
Sam! I improvised. Now jump!
山大王 这是随机应变 快跳啊
Down there? Yes!
跳下去? 对
We're leaving, Larry!
我们要走了哦 赖瑞
Teensy question, Samson. With those dogs up there,
山大王 我只想问你哦 你碰到刚才那些狗
why didn't you just do what you did in the wild?
为什么不像你在 大草原那样对付他们?
You know, lionize 'em or lionate them
你知道嘛 冲上去把他们扑倒
or lionify them?
把他们吓得皮皮挫?
I don't have time to fight dogs, Bridget.
我没时间和小狗穷磨菇
We have to find Ryan, remember?
我们得找到雷恩 记得吗?
What is this stinky place?
这是什么鬼地方?
Lt...
这地方
appears to be a human bathing area.
看起来是人类洗澡的地方
You mean humans don't lick themselves clean?
你是说人类 不是把自己舔干净?
Disgusting!
真恶心
They're hopeless.
他们真是无药可救
It is hard to believe they are at the top of the food chain.
很难想像他们在统治世界
I can't imagine beginning the day without licking myself.
我无法想像 他们从不把自己舔干净
No hurry, but is there a plan?
我不是在催你哦 不过你有计划吗?
Of course there's a plan.
当然有罗
We follow this water to the big water,
我们沿着这条水道到大海
and then we find the lady with...
然后找到那个
Larry, either your stomach is growling or something in it is growling.
赖瑞 如果不是你肚子在叫 就是你肚子里有东西在叫
Wasn't me.
又不是我
What?
干吗
Smooth move, Nigel! Oh, boy! Twins!
干得好 尼啾 哇塞 双胞胎耶
OK, Sammy, hurry it up now, 'cause these guys
山大王 快一点 这两个家伙
are seeming to have acid reflux or something!
好像肚子很饿
Everybody... stay calm.
大伙儿 冷静点
Calm? Not good.
冷静? 不好了
Yo. Boo!
喂 吓你们的啦
I'm gonna say, it looks like you and your crew here
你和你的麻吉们好像
are a little far from your borough.
离你们的家园太远了吧
Far from your borough! I love it.
离你们的家园太远了 好好笑哦
We're going to the big water.
我们要去大海那边
Nigel, show them what we're looking for.
尼啾 比一比我们要找什么
Like this? I think it's in her right hand.
像这样吗? 她是用右手拿
And isn't she blue? I can't do blue.
她不是蓝色的吗? 我不会变色
No idea. You? Doesn't even register.
你不知道吧? 完全没印象
You're battin' zero, kid. Do the thing with...
你比得超逊的 不然就比
Make your bloody mind up.
拜托你快点决定
The big female with the spikes on her melon!
头上有尖刺的那个女巨人
They're tourists.
他们是观光客
All right, tourists, listen up. Ya gotta get to Battery Park.
观光客 听好了 你们得去炮台公园
First take the Broadway culvert.
先钻进百老汇的排水沟
Down the Broadway culvert? What's wrong with that?
钻进百老汇的排水沟 那有什么问题?
They get lost at the sewage plant! Get outta here!
他们会在废水处理厂迷路 少来了
What are you talking about? How would you send 'em?
你在说什么呀? 要不然要怎么走?
You're sendin' 'em the wrong way!
你指的路不对啦
The Wall Street culvert is blocked with construction.
华尔街在修路 排水沟被堵住了
That is true. All right.
那也对 好吧
Guys, you gonna help or not?
两位 你们到底帮不帮忙?
Yeah, sure. Of course we're gonna help ya's.
当然帮忙罗 我们一定会帮到底
We're one big family, right?
咱们都是一家人 对吧?
Except for that guy there. He scares the...
除了那个家伙 他把我给吓
You done runnin' your mouth yet, Carmine? Are ya?
你有完没完呀 卡麦
I apologize. He never got over being flushed down the toilet.
抱歉 他曾经被冲下马桶 到现在还余悸犹存
Yeah.
是啊
Follow me, 'cause you four won't last ten minutes in this neighborhood.
跟我来 你们在这里 肯定活不了十分钟
It's a jungle down here.
这地方是大草原
Stan, What? you know who that is? No.
史旦 什么? 你知道他是谁吗? 不知道
That's one of them talkin' kawana bears!
他是会说话的无尾熊
How ya doing?
你好吗?
I'm so cuddly! I like you!
我超可爱的 我喜欢你
I've seen a lot of those things floatin' here in the sewer.
我看过一大堆无尾熊玩偶 从下水道流下来
That's good! You're makin' me laugh over here.
超好笑的 你害我笑到不行
Just wait for me!
等等我
Are we in the right place?
我们来对地方了吗?
Any place without two hilarious alligators
只要没有那两只搞笑的鳄鱼
seems a move in the right direction.
应该就对了
电影精选列表