Oh, yeah, baby!
好耶 宝贝
Let's go.
我们走吧
Yeah.
好
Come on, let's get out of here! Get out of here!
来吧 我们离开这鬼地方 快走吧
And for the record, I've always hated your choreography.
我要在大家面前说 我一直都讨厌你编的舞
It's so... '80s.
真的很 俗耶
That's right! Run!
没错 跑吧
Run like the cowardly prey that you are!
就像胆小的猎物逃跑吧
I will hunt you down!
我会猎杀你们
Everyone! To the boat!
大伙儿 快到船上
Top of the food chain, Ma!
食物链的顶端 妈!
Top of the food chain...
食物链的顶端
I'm so cuddly! I like you! I'm so cuddly! I like you!
我是小可爱 我爱你 我是小可爱 我爱你
I'm so cuddly! I like you! I'm so cuddly!
我是小可爱 我爱你 我是小可爱
Hurry! We're never gonna make it!
快点 不然就逃不了
Push, you crazy, hairy monsters! Push!
用力推 毛绒绒的怪胎 快推
Larry, throw it in reverse! Reverse throwing!
赖瑞 打倒档 倒档
At least I saw the wild before it disappeared.
至少我在大草原消失前 目睹这一切
I can still see it. It's right...
我还是看得到它 它就在
Here. I found my roar.
我的心中 我找到我的吼声
We both did, son.
我们都找到了 儿子
You know, Dad, this'll be our first story of Samson and Ryan the Wild.
爸 这是我们第一个 "山大王和雷恩"的故事
I don't think anybody's gonna believe it.
我想不会有人相信吧
Incoming!
炸♥弹♥来袭
I'm so cuddly!
我是小可爱
Cuddly! I'm so cuddly!
我是小可爱
I know you're cuddly. But can you float?
我知道你很可爱 可是你会飘浮吗?
I'm having a Really nice day
今天真是个 美好的一天
Really nice day Really nice day
美好的一天 美好的一天
Stepkick left!
向左踢
Really nice day
美好的一天
Stepkick right!
向右踢
Splendid. No! Smashing. Hey!
非常好 不 棒呆了
Stupendous! Are you guys sure about this?
超厉害的 你们真的觉得很棒吗?
Operation SnakeOver is now complete.
脱胎换骨行动已经完成
Hey, look, everyone! I'm a secret agent!
大伙儿看 我是秘密情报员
Bridget, I get it. You're more than a tall, lanky goddess.
布里奇特 我知道啦 你不只是身材高挑的女神
You're a strong, independent female.
也是坚强独♥立♥的女性
You don't need to be defined by your relationship
不需要靠交男朋友来证明自己
and I, I respect that. It's about time.
我也尊重你这一点 该是时候了
What was that?
那是什么?
Just your daily dose of vitamin Bridget, baby.
你每天的布里奇特维他命 宝贝儿
Oh, yeah yeah!
好耶
Really nice day Really nice day
美好的一天 美好的一天
Look out!
小心!
Stepkick, pivotkick, walk, walk, walk.
向前踢 向侧踢 向前走
Yes! Did y'all see that? Check this!
好耶 你们看到没? 你们看!
Go, Blag! Go, Blag! Go, Blag!
好耶 布雷! 好耶 布雷!
Hey, Blag.
喂 布雷
No parkin' on the dance floor. Parkin'?
舞池里不准停车 停车?
Dad?
爸?
Make some room there, big guy!
让开 大家伙
Really nice day Really, really nice day
美好的一天 非常美好的一天
Yeah!
好耶
Pretty crazy, right? Pretty wild!
很赞吧 很狂野吧?
Well, technically, it...
老实说
It's awesome.
是挺棒的
Yes, right.
好耶
I was just gonna say that. Come on! Everyone!
我本来就要这么说 来吧 大家一起来跳舞
This is gonna be a long ride home.
回家的旅程会很漫长
I'm havin' a
今天真是个
Really nice day Really nice day, really nice day
美好的一天 非常美好的一天
I'm having a I'm so cuddly, I like you
今天真是个 我是小可爱 我爱你
G'day
你好
What are you doing this for? What, do you think it's funny?
你干吗要这样? 你以为很好玩吗?
Just get out.
给我出去
Sorry about that, everybody. Sorry.
不好意思哦 各位 歹势啦
Hello.
你好
Do carry on.
继续吧
Come on!
来吧!
All right, everybody exit in an orderly...
好了 请大家有秩序地走出戏院
All right, single file! Keep it...
大家排成一排
I seem to do a lot of falling and screaming in this adventure.
我在这部电影里 怎么不是惨叫就是跌倒呢?
电影精选列表