Romantic? Don't mention romance to me, Benny.
浪漫? 别跟我谈浪漫 斑尼
I've never had a boyfriend. That settles it.
我从来没有交过男朋友 那正好
I accept the job... of boyfriend number one.
我自愿当你的第一位男友
Benny, only the female orbweaver spider...
斑尼 只有雌性圆网蜘蛛
will date a male onetwentieth her size.
才会和比她小二十倍的 男生约会
So there's hope! And then she eats him.
我还是有希望 然后她会吃了他
But at least he dies happy.
至少他死得很快乐
Let's get Ryan, dude!
兄弟 我们去找雷恩
Dude! We said that at the same time!
兄弟 我们真有默契耶
Dude.
兄弟
Hey! Hey, Ryan.
喂 雷恩
Listen, I'm headin' down to the game. I'm gonna see you there, right?
我要去参加比赛了 待会见 好吗?
Come on, Ryan. We need you. You're our biggest fan.
来嘛 雷恩 我们需要你 你是我们的头号♥粉丝
Yo, Samson! I'm your number one fan, man!
山大王 我才是你的头号♥粉丝
Thanks, man. Right back at ya!
谢了 老兄 我也是你的粉丝
You were saying, Dad?
爸 你刚才要说什么?
Listen. About this afternoon, I was just trying...
听着 今天下午我只是想
Dad, fine. I'll go to your game, all right?
爸 没事啦 我会去看你比赛 好吗?
OK. I'll... see you there, then.
好吧 那就 待会见罗
Come on, dude.
来吧 兄弟
Dude. Guess who's here?
兄弟 你猜谁来了?
Eze. Duke.
伊斯 杜克
Man, he always guesses.
讨厌 他每次都猜对
We're gonna stalk the gazelles while everybody's at the game.
大家都去看比赛 我们可以趁机追捕瞪羚
You in? Let's go, bro!
你来不来? 来嘛 小兄弟
The Ryanator.
雷恩小兵
I'm comin' down.
我这就下来
Fish heads! Get your icecold fish heads!
鱼头 冷冻鱼头特♥价♥大拍卖♥♥
Now eyeballfree!
免费赠送鱼眼哦
We're into the final period of the curling championships
冰龟锦标赛进入最后一局
and the penguins are up. Here comes Victor.
轮到企鹅队上场 维特要丢了
What a beauty!
好样的
Yeah, sweep!
好耶 快刷呀
Heading straight for the bull'seye! This could be it, folks!
直接朝着红心滑过去 这次很可能直接命中目标
Bowango! Yes!
命中目标 好耶!
Oh, yeah! That's gonna be tough to beat.
好耶 这下很难打败他们了
What? "Tough to beat"?
什么 "很难打败他们"
That's just the way we like it, right, guys?
这才是我们最爱的挑战 对吧 大伙儿?
I can't believe this!
我不敢相信
If we lose, I'm gonna rip my head off! And yours!
如果输了 我就要拧断自己脑袋 还有你的
We cannot lose to flightless birds!
咱们可不能输给那群 不会飞的笨鸟
Whoa, whoa. No one is losing anything around here.
拜托 咱们不会输了这场比赛
As long as we stay focused.
只要大家保持专注
By the way, has anyone seen Ryan? Oh! I know!
对了 有人看到雷恩吗? 我知道了
Maybe he's sulking 'cause he lives in his father's shadow
也许他活在老爸阴影下 心情很郁卒
and he roars like a schoolgirl.
而且他的吼声和女生一样逊
Thanks, Lar. You betcha!
多谢了 赖瑞 不客气
Nigel! Nigel! Will you sign my dolly?
尼啾 在我的玩偶上面签名
Not again. Nigel, ignore them.
不要吧 尼啾 别理他们
I'm so cuddly! I like you!
我是小可爱 我爱你
You're so cuddly! We love you! That's it! I am not cuddly!
你超可爱的 我们都爱你 够了 我一点都不可爱
I'm a vicious jungle animal from the streets of London!
我是来自伦敦街头 在道上混的丛林狠角色
Fear me! Get him! Get him! Get him!
怕了吧 抓住他 抓住他!
Help me! Girls! Put him down.
救命啊! 美眉们 把他放下来
I am not a doll!
我不是玩偶
Cushy tushy! Leave my bum alone!
软绵绵的小屁屁 别摸我的屁♥股♥
Nigel! Get your paws off my girlfriend!
尼啾 别碰我的女朋友
Benny, I am not your girlfriend!
斑尼 我又不是你的女朋友
Really nice day!
好棒的一天哦
What is up with Samson's team tonight? Brutal!
山大王队是怎么了? 逊毙了
Benny?
斑尼?
Oh, my gosh! Who knows mouthtomouth?
天啊 谁会口对口人工呼吸?
I do!
我会
What was that?
这算什么?
Just your daily dose of vitamin Benny, baby.
你每天所需的斑尼维他命 宝贝儿
Get off my nose. I'm so cuddly, I like you!
给我滚开 我是小可爱 我爱你
Stop saying that! G'day, mate!
给我闭嘴 你好 老兄
Cannonball!
我要跳罗
Next year, I should just coach.
明年我只要当教练
Check it. The Thomson gazelle.
你看 汤氏瞪羚
Zero to 50 in fourpointfive seconds.
4点5秒内就能加速到 时速80公里
The ultimate fleeing machine. There is no substitute.
速度最快的逃命高手 无人可比
Let's get a closer look at these slim jims.
咱们靠近一点看看这群瘦子
Shall we? I think we shall.
这样好吗? 当然好
Maybe we should just go to the game.
也许应该去看比赛
I thought you wanted to be wild. I bet your dad chased gazelles.
你不是想当野蛮动物吗? 你老爸也追过瞪羚
Yeah, if he were our age, he would so be rockin' out with us.
如果他在我们这年纪 一定会跟我们一起大玩特玩
He'd be in there, runnin' 'em down like they were...
他一定会把他们扑倒 把他们当成
Gazelles. Yeah, gazelles or somethin'.
瞪羚 没错 瞪羚之类的
Ready, man?
准备好了吗?
We'd better not.
最好还是不要啦
Oh, yeah? Are you gonna stop us?
干吗 你打算阻止我们吗?
Guys, guys. Here we go!
大伙儿 上吧
The whole series comes down to this throw!
整场比赛的输赢 就看这一次
There's no tomorrow! It's do or die!
我俩没有明天 不是你死就是我亡
Ya know what I mean.
你们懂我的意思啦
Guys, I know we're down, but we're gonna pull this out
大伙儿 我知道我们落后 不过我们会反败为胜
'cause we're gonna use...
因为我们要使出
the secret play. The secret play!
秘密绝招 秘密绝招!
Hey, everybody, guess what? We're gonna use the secret play!
大伙儿 猜怎么着 我们要用秘密绝招耶
Larry, the first part of the secret play
赖瑞 秘密绝招最重要的一件事
is keeping it secret.
就是要保守秘密
OK. Follow my lead.
好啦 跟着我
I'm going to need a double effort from everybody.
大家要加倍努力
Absolutely, captain. Triple effort if you want, sir.
没问题 队长 三倍努力都行
Good. Ready, and... Break!
很好 预备 散开
Quiet.
安静
On three, dude. One, two...
我数到三 一 二
No!
不!
Now you did it, Ryan.
这下被你搞砸了 雷恩
Feelin' mean, Donald?
你够狠吗 阿诺?
Bring it on!
放马过来吧
Folks, there's pressure on the big guy!
各位 山大王的压力很大
Ready, Bridget? Ready.
准备好了吗 布里奇特 好了
Ready, Benny? Ready!
斑尼 你呢 准备好了
Samson, it's a shame your little brat isn't here to see you lose.
山大王 可惜你那小鬼 没来看你输得惨兮兮
I can't... hold it!
我撑不下去了
Oh, no! What are you doin'?
噢 不 你在干吗?
And here comes Samson. Look at that guy.
山大王要丢了 大家看看他有多猛
Is he a beauty or what?
他是不是帅呆了?
Larry! Bridget! Sweep!
赖瑞 布里奇特 快刷!
What a recovery!
真有一套
He's sendin' in Bridget and Larry to do the job!
他派布里奇特和赖瑞上场
Sweep faster, Larry! Sweep, sweep!
刷快点 赖瑞! 快刷 快刷!
I am! Come on, man!
我在刷呀 加油
Team Penguin is sending their ace, Victor...
企鹅队派出他们的王牌维特
Watch it, Victor! Watch it yourself, see?
小心 维特 你自己才要小心
Nigel, how are we looking?
尼啾 情况如何?
This could be trouble, folks! Sweep, sweep, sweep.
大伙儿 情况不妙 刷刷刷 刷刷刷
This is cheating and you will die for this.
这是作弊 你们死定了
I can't hear you, Nigel.
我听不到 尼啾
Move left a bit...
往左一点点
OK. Move left and hit!
很好 往左然后用力一击
Larry, no! Tallyho!
赖瑞 不要 大力一挥
What a move!
好漂亮的动作
Folks, we are inches away from the greatest upset
各位 再过几寸 这将是冰龟大赛
in turtlecurling history!
史上最精采的反败为胜
Oh, no! I can't believe my eyes! No!
糟了 我不敢相信我看到的 不!
Looks like Samson might have choked!
看来山大王凸槌了
Nice! Yes!
漂亮 好耶
电影精选列表