Sam, do you see anything up there?
山大王 你看到什么吗?
I sure do.
看到了
Well, well, well. There she is, like Hamir said.
她就在那里 就跟阿山说的一样
And it's sunrise, which means we're a tad short on time.
天亮了 咱们的时间不多了
Guys, look. We know the box Ryan's in is green.
大伙儿 听好 雷恩被关在绿色箱子
It's gotta be around here, so I need you to...
一定就在这附近 我要你们
Yeah. So we should shout out if we see a box
知道啦 看到箱子就大叫
that looks like the ones over there.
就像那边的那些箱子
It hasn't left yet! We can make it!
还没运走 我们追得回来
Let's go! Hold on, Larry!
快走吧 抓紧了 赖瑞
Which way now? Yeah, which way?
往哪儿走? 对啊 哪儿?
Run!
快跑!
No!
不!
No!
不!
Ryan's on that thing!
雷恩在那上面
We've got to stop it!
我们一定要阻止它
We can't, Sam! I don't care!
不行啦 山大王 我不管
No, Sammy, you'll drown! Sam!
不行啦 你会淹死的 山大王!
I failed. Again.
我又失败了
I only count one failure.
我只失败过这么一次
It's big, but it's just one.
彻底的大失败 不过就这么一次
Goodbye, Ryan. We're gonna miss ya.
再见了 雷恩 我们会很想念你
Samson! What on earth is going on?
山大王 这到底是怎么回事?
It's a human and I do not think he works for the zoo.
那是个人类 他不是替动物园工作
Perhaps now is a good time to improvise.
也许现在应该要随机应变
What?
什么?
Great! One problem down...
太好了 解决了一个问题
Far out.
棒呆了
Cool.
酷哦
One disaster to go.
又遇上一个大灾难
What are you doing? We're headed for the other boat!
你在干什么? 我们要撞上另一艘船了
How do we steer? Who knows how to steer?
这要怎么开呀? 谁知道要怎么开船?
None of us. We're animals. Great!
谁都不会 我们只是动物 这下可好了
Hold on, Larry. Do that again. Do what?
等等 赖瑞 再做一次 做什么?
Whatever you just did, but the opposite!
你刚才那样 不过这次要反方向
But I don't know my opposites!
我不知道反方向是哪里
No, Larry, like this!
不对 像这样
I think I've got it.
我好像学会了
Well, that was easy.
很简单嘛
Oh, dear. Has anyone got any eucalyptus wipes?
天啊 谁有尤加利叶? 我要擦屁屁
This isn't so difficult.
这并不难嘛
I'm the lion of the sea!
我是大海的狮王
Well done, sir.
干得好
Captain of our team and now captain of this vessel.
你是咱们的队长 现在是这艘船的船长
You're brilliant.
你超棒的
I hate to be Miss Negative, but in this melee,
我不想扫兴 不过在一片混乱中
we seem to have lost Ryan's boat.
我们把雷恩的船追丢了
What, nothing? Nothing. He's gone.
什么 啥都没有? 对 它不见了
No.
不
There! Nelson! The green boxes!
那里 尼森 绿色箱子
You're sure, eh? And there's my buddies!
你确定? 我的麻吉在那里
And my love!
还有我的最爱
Let's go in!
我们下去吧
We'll head away from the sun.
我们要背着太阳走
No, towards the sun. To the north.
不 要朝着太阳往北走
Starboard... Leftboard.
右舷 左舷
Just follow my finger.
跟着我的指头就对了
Please. You guys wouldn't know the answer
拜托 就算答案从天而降
if it fell from the sky and hit you in the head.
打到你们头上 你们也不会知道
Oh, my! It's a bat! It's a bat!
天啊 有一只蝙蝠
Get it off me! Get it off me!
快把他弄掉 快弄掉
Benny! Benny?
斑尼 斑尼?
Geese!
天鹅!
Are you all right? Yes, my princess.
你没事吧? 没事 我的公主
Benny, you made it!
斑尼 你来了
You're my best friend. Best friends should stick together.
你们是我的好朋友 好朋友应该团结一致
Even notsobest friends,
就算不怎么好的朋友也要
who knock you off a speeding garbage truck.
竟然把我 从急驶的垃圾车上踢下去
Excuse me, but I begged them to go back and get you.
对不起啦 不过我求他们回去找你
Just so you know.
这一点我要说清楚哦
Benny, could you see Ryan's boat from up there?
斑尼 你在上面 看得到雷恩的船吗?
Well, it just so happens I saw it heading that way.
我正好看到它往那里走
And we're in luck!
而且我们很幸运
How's it goin', eh? Canadian geese!
你们好吗? 加拿大野雁
Experts at intercontinental travel.
勇闯天涯旅行专家
Hey, birdie, OK,
嗨 小鸟 我问你哦
is it true that Canada has lax immigration policies for koalas?
加拿大的移♥民♥政策 是不是对无尾熊特别宽待?
I'll take it from here. My son's out there.
我问就好 我儿子被带走了
We really need your help.
我们真的需要你们帮忙
Can you lead us to that boat?
你们能带我们找到那艘船吗?
No problem, eh? Just follow us and Bob's your uncle.
没问题 跟着我们就行了
Try not to lag too far behind, eh?
不要落后太远 好吗?
Hey, Benny, thanks.
斑尼 谢了
And FYI, Bridget was very concerned when you fell off the truck.
对了 你掉下去的时候 布里奇特很担心你哦
Bet you didn't know I could ride geese, did you?
我打赌你一定不知道 我会骑野雁 对吧?
Bareback. Oh, brother.
厉害吧 拜托
Sammy? We going to the wild now?
山大王 我们要去大草原吗?
I think we are, Larry.
应该是吧 赖瑞
I can't take it anymore.
我受不了了
He's taunting us! Listen!
他在耍我们 你们听
Stop laughing at us, you solar twit!
别再笑我们了 臭太阳
Captain Bligh, sir! Are the ice cream cones ready?
山大王船长 有没有冰淇淋吃?
The crew, they're on the verge of mutiny.
船员就快要发动叛变了
Nigel, please.
尼啾 拜托
If you don't give us ice creams pretty quick,
不给我们吃冰淇淋
you're gonna walk the plank, sir!
我们就要逼你跳进大海
Nigel. I don't care if I drown,
尼啾 我不管我会不会淹死
I'm getting off this death cruise right now.
我只想马上离开这艘幽灵船
Iceberg! Permission to go down with the ship, sir.
冰山! 我要和这艘船共生死
Hang on! Stuff that!
等一下 这话我收回
Run! Swim!
快跑啊 游泳
Nigel?
尼啾
Look, I'm a starfish.
瞧 我是海星耶
Guys, look.
大伙儿 你们看
Gosh. Must feel like a lifetime since you've been here.
天啊 你一定觉得 花了一辈子才到
Yeah... a lifetime.
是啊 一辈子
What the heck?
搞什么鬼?
Wow! Look!
哇 你们看
They're releasing the green boxes back into the wild.
他们把绿色箱子放回大草原
Larry. Guys,
赖瑞 大伙儿
they're putting animals inside the green boxes.
他们把动物又装进绿色箱子
I just can't figure out why.
我搞不懂为什么
It's a tunnel to another dimension, can't you see?
那是通往另一个空间的通道
They go in... Who is this guy?
他们先进去 这家伙是谁?
It's all right, Nigel.
没关系 尼啾
Think it has anything to do with that?
你想这跟那玩意有关吗?
Hang on a second. Either I'm starving or Larry is making sense.
等一下 如果我不是饿昏了头 就是赖瑞说的有道理
You're right. Those animals are being rescued.
你说得对 有人在拯救那些动物
Ryan?
雷恩?
Ryan!
雷恩!
Oh, no!
噢 不!
Ryan!
雷恩!
We've got to move fast!
我们要快一点
Ryan!
雷恩!
Ryan! Ryan!
雷恩!雷恩!
Ryan! Where are you, buddy?
雷恩! 儿子 你在哪里?
Ryan!
雷恩!
I can't believe it! Samson!
我不敢相信 山大王
I was so close. He was right there!
我离他这么近 他就在那里
We'll never find him now! Come here!
现在找不到他了 过来
电影精选列表