Unbelievable!
真是不可思议
Samson and his team have clinched the title!
山大王和他的队友 一举夺下冠军
No, wait! I've called it too soon! What the heck?
等等 我话说的太早了 搞什么鬼?
The penguins have done it! They're zoo champs for the first time!
企鹅队赢了 他们首度夺下冠军
Stampede? Stampede!
群兽逃窜 群兽逃窜!
Please! Stop!
拜托 停下来
Watch out!
小心
Dude. Busted.
兄弟 我们被逮到了
Catastrophic.
事情大条了
Told you I'd come to the game.
我说过会来看比赛
You think this is funny?
你觉得这样很好玩?
You just endangered everyone in the zoo!
你差点把动物园的动物都害惨
I'm sorry. For what?
抱歉 为什么道歉?
Chasing the gazelles or costing us the game?
为了追赶瞪羚 还是害我们输掉比赛?
All you do is sit up in your tree and sulk.
你只会躲在树上垂头丧气
If you just... What's the problem?
如果你 你到底怎么啦?
Is all this because you can't roar?
只因为你不会吼吗?
Ryan, I didn't mean that.
雷恩 我不是故意的
Know what I'm doing when I'm sulking in my tree?
你知道我为什么躲在树上 成天垂头丧气吗?
I'm thinking how great it would be if Samson the Wild wasn't my father.
我真希望万兽之王 山大王不是我老爸
Ryan, I didn't...
雷恩 我不是
'Cause it would make being Ryan the Lame a lot easier.
这样大家就不会瞧不起 我这个逊脚雷恩
Ryan, I'm sorry.
雷恩 对不起
Ryan! Please don't...
雷恩 求求你
leave.
别走
Bye, Ryan! Thanks for coming to the game.
拜了 雷恩 多谢你来看比赛
And you were worried he wouldn't show up.
你还怕他不来
Not good. No one listens to the squirrel.
真是的 没有人肯听松鼠的话
I don't know what to do anymore, Benny.
我不知道该怎么办 斑尼
I've tried everything. Everything?
我什么方法都试过了 真的吗?
You tried everything? What are you saying?
你什么方法都试过 你想说什么?
I'm saying you have to tell him the truth.
我只想说你要告诉他实话
I don't think I could do that, Benny.
我不能说实话 斑尼
I mean...
我是说
What's he gonna think of me when he finds out?
他知道真♥相♥后会怎么想?
I don't know.
我也不知道
But if you don't tell him...
不过如果你不告诉他
you're gonna lose him, Sammy.
就会失去这个儿子
The green boxes.
绿色箱子
OK, they're all loaded up!
全都装上去了
You don't think I know that? Get movin'!
你以为我不知道吗? 走吧
I changed my mind! I don't wanna go!
我改变主意了 我不想走
Help!
救命啊!
Ryan.
雷恩
Help me!
救救我!
Watch out!
小心!
Sam!
山大王!
Wait for us! Dad!
等等我们 爸!
Ryan! Dad!
雷恩! 爸!
Don't let them take me!
别让他们把我带走
No! Ryan!
不! 雷恩!
Help!
救命啊!
No! Dad! Help me!
不! 爸 快来救我
Ryan!
雷恩!
Benny, we need that truck followed. Check.
斑尼 我们要追踪那辆卡车 收到
Get me... the pigeons.
快去找 鸽子
I am wanting snake eyes!
我要一对六点
Come on, baby.
来呀 宝贝
Come on, just throw it.
快丢呀
Thanks.
谢了
Hamir! You are the great loser of all time!
阿山 你是史上最大的输家
What offerings must I make, I wonder?
我到底该奉献什么给你呢?
Hamir! Hamir!
阿山!阿山!
Get a grip on yourself!
冷静一点
Benny! I am needing till Friday before I am paying you back!
斑尼 我要等到礼拜五 才能把钱还给你
No, no. It's Ryan.
不是啦 是雷恩
He's in one of those green boxes and they took it away!
他被装进绿色箱子 被他们带走了
We've got to find him!
我们一定要找到他
That is not good! Not good at all!
事情大条了 情况不妙
I know! I know!
我知道啦
I am telling him, you crazy pigeon!
我正在告诉他 你们这些起肖的鸽子
The green boxes go to the big water
绿色箱子会被带到大海
where stiff lady with spikes on her head...
海上有一个 头上有尖刺的女雕像
Hamir? I can't understand... Spikes!
阿山 我听不懂 尖刺呀!
Just tell me where the green boxes go.
告诉我绿色箱子去哪里
Stiff lady, spikies?
女雕像 尖刺?
Yes, like my wife says,
没错 就像我太太说的
the truck takes them to her! To her!
卡车把他们载到她那里
Though I hate telling bad news, there is more bad news to tell.
虽然我只喜欢报喜不报忧 不过我有更多坏消息
When the sun rises, the green boxes leave on boatboat and never return!
天一亮 绿色箱子 就要搭船离开永远不会回来
I am sorry for this. I really am.
真的很遗憾 我很难过
Hello?
有人在吗
No. Not good. Not good.
惨了 情况不妙
You always say that.
你老是这么说
I keep on sayin' it. No one's listenin'.
我老是这么说 可是没人肯听
Like a broken record here.
就像一张跳针的老唱片
OK. When do we leave, Sammy?
山大王 我们几时出发?
Yeah, when do we leave?
对啊 我们几时出发?
It's not "we." It's me. Let's make this clear.
不是我们 只有我 搞清楚
This is now a rescue mission and I am the only one going.
这是拯救行动 要去的只有我一个
We'll come too! We're not afraid.
我们也要去 我们都不怕
Are we, guys?
对吧 大伙儿?
Afraid? No.
怕 当然不怕啰
You know koalas. More like "scared of things."
你们知道无尾熊嘛 我们只会发抖
Ryan's like a cub to all of us.
雷恩就像咱们自己的小孩
Not that I'll ever have one of my own at this rate.
不过看来我这辈子 是不会有自己的小孩了
You know, there's that famous... A koala once said,
有一只有名的无尾熊说过
"We will fight them... with peaches."
"我们要用 水蜜桃打他们"
Yeah. Anyway.
是哦 言归正传
So we're helping, whatever it takes.
不管怎样 我们都要帮忙
You want to leave with me? OK.
你们要跟我来 好吧
If you don't mind being hunted down, shot at...
如果你们不怕被猎捕 射杀
stuffed... OK!
被做成标本的话 好吧
or worse, then fine.
或是更惨的事 那就来吧
I have a recurring nightmare about taxidermy and spot remover.
我经常做的恶梦就是 被剥皮和去斑
Well, they have to catch us before they can stuff us and I'm fast.
他们想抓到我门儿都没有 我跑得超快的
Nobody's leaving but me. Got it?
除了我谁都不能去 明白吗
You're the boss. You bet.
你才是老大 没错
You got the big hair. Absolutely.
你是万兽之王嘛 一点也没错
Yeah, that's good, Sammy.
好耶 好伎俩 山大王
Hey, way to weed out the weak links.
先把最弱的成员踢掉
Now that they're out of the picture, what's the plan?
他们不会碍事了 你有什么计划?
Don't worry about a thing, big guy.
你放一百万个心 老大
I got it all taken care of.
我早就想好了
I know this city...
我对这城市
like the back of my paw.
了若指掌
We ditch this truck at Fifth Avenue, couple lefts, couple rights,
咱们在第五大道下车 先左转两次 再右转两次
badaboom, past Broadway and...
然后过了百老汇
You're there!
就到了
What are you doing here?
你跑来这儿干吗?
What? We're going to help you find Ryan!
什么? 我们是来帮你找到雷恩
She said, "We're gonna help you find Ryan."
她说 "我们要帮你找到雷恩"
Oh, great. Hey, guys.
太好了 喂 大伙儿
I've got popcorn up my bum.
我的屁♥眼♥塞了爆米花
Do I look trashy in this?
我穿这样会不会很俗?
OK, here's my...
好吧 这是我的
Here's my overall plan. Where are we going?
这是我的通盘计划 我们到底要去哪儿呀?
I only have until sunrise before Ryan is taken away forever!
天亮之前如果不救出雷恩 他就永远不会回来
And now I have to worry about you three?
现在我还要担心你们三个?
All right, fine. When do we get off of this thing, Benny?
好吧 斑尼 我们几时下车?
电影精选列表