We're just getting warmed up.
跑动 跑动
Motion, motion.
海斯主教高中
唐尼联合学校
昨晚和唐尼的比赛有什么收获
What did we discover last night at Downey?
我们要制♥造♥进攻犯规
We gotta take charges.
我们要打出气势来
We gotta play with chips on our shoulders.
打出该死的气势来
Play with a chip on your fucking shoulder.
说得真♥他♥妈♥好
Goddamn right.
马库斯过来 你来替查布斯
Marcus. Come on, you're going in for Chubbs.
马库斯 你防住发球 好吗
Marcus, I want you to cover the inbound, okay?
手抬高 逼他把球发进底角
Big arms. Force him to pass into the corner.
干得好
That's it!
细节能积少成多
The little things add up.
所有细节都要做好
Let's do all the little things right.
拼抢能得两分 再补篮就是四分
Loose ball gets us two points. Tip pass gets us to four.
抄截还能得两分 这就有六分了
Steal gets us another two. Now we're at six.
再压♥迫♥对方失误就是八分
Turnover out of our press gets us to eight.
这些玩意儿积少成多
All this shit adds up.
每一次卡位 进攻 拼抢 包夹
Every box-out, every hustle, every loose ball, every trap.
把这些玩意儿积累起来
Put all that shit together,
海斯主教高中
伯杰天主教学校
一下子 我们就他妈的无敌了
all of a sudden we're pretty fucking tough to beat.
进了
Hit that!
海斯主教高中
圣约翰浸信会学校
-我们就是这么牛 -投得好
- That's how we do it. - Got that candy-stroke.
我们跑了几节比赛了教练
What quarter are we in, Coach?
第四节
The fourth quarter.
对手已经恢复体力了
The other team's gassed.
看看我们还能坚持多久
Let's see what we got left in the tank.
海斯加油 海斯主教高中加油
Hayes, let's go! Bishop Hayes, let's go!
海斯主教高中
惠特尼高中
海斯加油
Hayes, let's go!
海斯主教高中
圣凯文预备学校
海斯主教高中加油
Bishop Hayes, let's go!
肯尼
Kenny.
教练 你为什么要这样整我
Coach, why you gotta do me like that, man?
今晚好运 肯尼
Good luck tonight, Kenny.
我们到第几节比赛了教练
What quarter are we in, Coach?
天啊 看看 我们跑到加时赛了
Holy shit, look at that. We just went into overtime.
昨晚我们有什么收获
What did we learn about ourselves last night?
我们要尊重比赛
That we have to respect the game.
说得对
That's right.
尊重
Respect.
教练 我还要跑几次
Yo, Coach, how many more I got?
肯尼 我决定不了
Well, Kenny, it's not up to me.
-让他继续 -快点
- Let's keep him moving. - Come on.
你们 你们怎么都这样整我
Hey, y'all. How y'all gonna do me like that?
我爱你们每个人
I loved each and every one of you girls.
-玩得开心 -拜拜肯尼
- Have fun. - Bye, Kenny.
-海莉 你知道我 -不 继续
- Hayley, you know I... - No, keep going.
姑娘们 你们都在我心里
Girls, you're all in my heart.
都占了我心里的一部分
You each have your own little section.
快点
Hurry up!
知道了
I'm going!
-拜拜 -拜拜肯尼
- Bye! - Bye, Kenny.
你好
Hey.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你好 安吉拉
Hi. Angela!
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
所以 医生们对病情还乐观吗
So, the doctors are optimistic?
目前还好
So far, so good.
很好
Great.
他们告诉我们
They told us,
"让他做普通孩子应该做的事情"
"Let him do all the things any normal kid would do."
但是你知道在重病缓解期是什么样
But you know what remission's like.
知道
Yeah.
生活就是焦虑不安地
Living life waiting on pins and needles
等待着最后的结果
for the other shoe to drop.
最近有和伊桑谈过吗
Spoke to Ethan lately?
他给我打过几次电♥话♥
He called me a couple of times.
我还没回他
I haven't gotten back to him.
安德鲁看起来不太好
Andrew's not looking so good.
现在他们正在谈临终关怀院的事
And now they're, uh, talking about hospice.
天呐
Jesus.
我能用个别的球棒吗 爸爸
Can I use a different bat, Dad?
随便你用 儿子
Pick any bat you want, son.
但先和坎宁安先生打个招呼
But first say hello to Mr. Cunningham.
-你好 坎宁安先生 -你好啊 小伙子
-Hi, Mr. Cunningham. -Hey, how you doing, pal?
迈克尔的爸爸
Michael's dad.
你记得迈克尔吗
You remember Michael.
记得吗 我们在医院
Remember, we were in the hospital.
-好啦 -万圣节 我们
-It's all right. -Halloween, we...
不不不 我们把你俩放在轮椅上
No, no, no. We put you two in a wheelchair...
然后我们推着你俩在医院里到处
and then we pushed you all around the hospital
要糖果
collecting candy.
医生因为那样简直要杀了你
Doctor was gonna kill you for that.
-是的 -那是你的注意
-Yeah. -That was your idea.
-迈克尔是吸血鬼 -对 他是吸血鬼
- Michael was Dracula. - That's right. He was Dracula.
有人准备唱生日快乐歌♥吗
Who's ready to sing Happy Birthday?
好啦 小子 去唱歌♥吧
All right, buddy. Let's do this.
谁想要蛋糕
Who wants cake? Whoo!
-蛋糕 蛋糕 蛋糕 -该吃蛋糕了
-Cake, cake, cake. -It's cake time.
快点 儿子 走啦
Come on, son, let's go.
蛋糕 蛋糕 蛋糕
Cake, cake, cake.
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的大卫 ♪
♪ Happy birthday, dear David ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
你好 迈克尔
Hi, Michael.
请上帝照看好我的儿子
Please, Lord, look after my son.
请让他开心 幸福
Please let him be happy.
我们亲爱的儿子
迈克尔·约瑟夫·坎宁安
我想你了 小家伙
I miss you, pal.
感谢你能来这个派对
Thanks for coming to the party.
我知道米格尔和索菲亚邀请我们
I know Miguel and Sofia invite us
是不想让我们感觉
'cause they don't want us to feel
被排除在外了
excluded,
但是到头来我感觉
but I just end up feeling like
还是像被抛弃了
even more of an outcast.
好像只是我又生了一次气
It's like I just get angry all over again.
看着周围的男孩们 希望是其中的一个
Look around at all the boys, and wish it was one of them,
而不是迈克尔
not Michael.
我是不是成了一个坏人
Does that make me an awful person?
我一直都很愤怒
I never stop being angry.
我知道你很痛苦
I know you're suffering.
是 我确实很痛苦
Yeah, I'm suffering.
我想我的儿子
And I miss my son.
而且我不相信他到了一个更好的地方
And I don't believe he's in a better place.
我相信对他来说最好的地方
I believe the best place for him
是能跟你和我在一起的
was right here with you and me.
是啊
Yeah.
家
Home.
我们都很痛苦
We're both suffering.
我不知道 安吉 你好像过得很好
I don't know, Ang, you seem to be doing pretty good.
有了新工作
A new job,
我们还没离婚你就在跟某个有钱人上♥床♥
fucking some rich guy while we're still married.
抱歉
Sorry.
你可以去图书馆
You could go to the library.
每周五那里都有图书俱乐部
They have a book club there every Friday.
-图书馆 真的吗 -是的
-The library? Really? -Yep.
你会和我一块吗
Would you go with me?
这是提供给老年妇女的
电影精选列表