他没有按亚特兰大战术落位到底线
when he didn't duck under on the Atlanta set.
亚特兰大战术:也叫老鹰战术,是一种高位发起的战术
他做错了 你为什么不呵斥他
Why didn't you call him out for not making the right play?
呵斥别人不是我的作风
Uh, it's not really my thing to call someone out.
我不是 比如 队长什么的 所以
I'm not, like, the team captain or nothing, so...
所以 如果我让你当队长
So, if I make you the captain,
查布斯没走后门时你就会呵斥他吗
are you gonna chew Chubbs out when he doesn't go backdoor?
会还是不会
Yes or no?
我家就在左边这里
I'm just up here on the left.
晚安教练
Night, Coach.
回来啦 孩子
Hey, son.
那是谁
Who that?
他是我的新教练
That's my new coach.
好的 去写作业吧
All right. Go on, get with that homework.
好的
Yes, sir.
亚特兰大高位 亚特兰大高位
Atlanta high, Atlanta high.
停 停 重来
Stop, stop, stop. Reset.
我们用的什么战术 布兰登
What set are we in, Brandon?
亚特兰大高位
Atlanta high.
-你喊出来了吗 -喊了
- Did you call it out? - Yeah.
-你们听到他喊了吗 -没有
- Did you guys hear him? - Nah.
这是个空体育馆 都没人听见你
We're in an empty gym, and nobody heard you.
再喊一次
Do it again.
亚特兰大高位 亚特兰大高位
Atlanta high. Atlanta high.
重来
Reset.
布兰登 我还是听不见
Brandon, I still can't hear you.
如果你是我们的控球后卫
You're gonna be our point guard,
必须让场上的人听见你的声音
people need to be able to hear what you say on the floor.
你听见我说话多大声了吗
You hear how loud I'm talking right now?
-听到了 -你就要这么大声
- Yeah. - That's how loud you need to be.
好吧
All right.
你能做到的小布 来吧布兰登
You can do it, B. Come on, Brandon.
我听不见 布兰登
I can't hear you, Brandon.
来吧 突破防线
Come on, break that press.
小布 突破防线
B, break that press.
喊出来
Call it out.
布兰登 我听不见
Brandon, I can't hear you.
喂 你们他妈认真的吗 滚开
Yo, are you fucking serious? Get off me!
纪念高中体育馆里有三千人在大喊
There's 3,000 people at Memorial screaming their heads off,
我们的战术是什么 我听不见
and I don't know what set we're in!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
现在你听见了吗
Can you hear me now?
听见了吗
Can you?
是的 我听见了
Yeah, I can hear you now.
你好 教练
What's up, Coach?
你怎么找到我家的
How'd you find my house?
我在手♥机♥里查到你了
I looked you up on my phone.
好吧
Oh.
你来做什么
What do you want?
我妈妈 她每晚工作到七点
Uh... So my momma, she works till 7:00 every night.
她就是 她不希望我
And she was like, she doesn't want me
放学后一个人在外面
really being out on my own after school.
所以她想知道
So she was wondering
你能不能让我回到队里
maybe if you'll let me back on the team.
我已经说过了 马库斯 我不想你在队里
I already told you, Marcus. I don't want you on the team.
如果你放学后想找点事做
If it's about finding something to do after school,
我会和丹教练谈谈
I'll talk to Coach Dan.
把你安排进自修室什么的
We can set you up with study hall or something like that.
好吗 抱歉
All right? Sorry.
我觉得我的提议很不错 马库斯
I thought that was a pretty fair offer, Marcus.
不是妈妈让我来的 教练
My momma ain't sent me here, Coach.
我来是因为我想打篮球
I'm here 'cause I wanna play ball.
我想打球了
I miss it.
别的我他妈都不喜欢 教练
I don't fucking like nothing else, Coach.
别说脏话
Don't swear.
学校有行为规范守则
There's a code of conduct policy at the school.
-你知道吗 -抱歉
- You know that? - My bad.
里面有很多关于脏话的规定
There's a big section in there about swearing.
对不起 我不说脏话了
I'm sorry. I won't swear.
明天四点来训练
Be at practice tomorrow at 4:00.
-真的吗 -别迟到
- You serious? - Don't be late.
我♥操♥ 不 我是说我靠
Ah, fuck no... I mean heck.
对不起 我靠 不 我不会迟到的
I'm sorry. Heck no, I'm not gonna be late.
抱歉我说了脏话 教练
I'm sorry about cursing, Coach.
来吧 集♥合♥
Let's go. Bring it in.
-天啊 -不是我
- Oh, my gosh. - It wasn't me.
训练开始前我说点事
A few things before we get started.
如你们所见 马库斯重新归队了
As you can see, Marcus is rejoining the team.
从你们的反应来看
Judging by that reaction,
我想得过一段时间
I expect it'll be some time
他才能重获你们的尊重
before he regains your respect.
第二件事是
Second thing is,
我和山姆讨论过了
Sam and I discussed...
我们要改变队长人选
we're gonna make a change to the captain spot.
布兰登 以后你就是队长
Brandon, you're gonna be our captain going forward.
就这样 去训练吧
That's it. Get to work.
好吧兄弟们 我们走 训练去
All right, fellas. Let's go. Let's work.
快点 我们开始吧
Let's hustle up. Let's do it.
太牛了小布 我听你指挥 来吧
Good shit, B. I'll follow your lead. Come on.
每次那颗球落入篮筐的时候
Every time that ball goes through the hoop,
你就会浮现在我脑海里
I'm gonna be thinking about you.
-你知道吗 -知道
- You know that? - Yeah.
喂 走吧
Yo, let's go.
-怎么了兄弟 -来吧
- Bro, what? - Come on.
好吧 晚点见 好吗
A'ight. I'll see you after. Okay?
拜拜肯尼
Bye, Kenny.
好了 上吧 动起来
All right, let's go. Move.
昨晚和浸信会学校的比赛有什么收获
What did we discover last night at Baptist?
防守能创造进攻机会
That defense creates offense.
整个四节比赛里
We have to maintain
我们都必须持续施压
pressure for all four quarters.
没错 好了
That's right. All right.
我们是压♥迫♥型防守队伍
Discovered that we're a pressing team.
不放过任何机会 不让他们喘息
We don't take any plays off, we don't let 'em breathe.
一旦他们越过半场 我们就包夹
As soon as they get over half-court, we trap.
就算球在场地中间吗
Even if the ball's in the middle of the court?
任何地点
Anywhere and everywhere.
如果球在场地中间就不能包夹
You can't trap if the ball's in the middle of the floor.
要利用边线才行
You need the sideline.
谁说的 我们什么都能做到
Who says? We can do whatever we want.
起来
Get up!
干得好 干得好 盯住他
There you go. There you go. Stay with him!
施压 施压 不让他喘息
Pressure, pressure. Don't let him breathe.
-干得好 -包夹 包夹
- There you go. - Trap, trap, trap!
转身 盯住他
Bring it around. Stay on him.
操 该死
No! Bullshit!
这哨吹得真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
That's a chickenshit fucking call.
操♥他♥妈♥的
God damn it!
-我在努力改了 -再努力点
- I'm working on it. - Work harder.
拜托
Come on!
海斯主教高中
圣母升♥天♥学校
如果我们能一直赢下去
If we're gonna keep winning games,
队伍人少反而是优势
we gotta make our lack of size an advantage.
我们能加快比赛节奏
We gotta speed the game up.
把每次控球都当作打仗
We gotta play every possession like it's a war.
不是吧 你♥他♥妈♥瞎啊
Oh, come on! You've gotta be fucking blind!
瞎鸡♥巴♥乱吹哨
That's a horseshit call!
海斯主教高中
圣加百利学校
我们跑完了吗教练
We done yet, Coach?
我们是防守型队伍 现在还不到三节时间
We're a pressing team. It's not even the third quarter.
之前只是热身
电影精选列表