好了 杰克 总共67块8毛5
Okay, Jackie, your total is 67.85, please.
行
All right.
给你 伙计
Here you go, my friend.
嘿 杰克
Hey, yo, Jackie.
萨尔 怎么样哥们儿
Hey, Sal. What's going on, man?
最近还好吗老兄
What's up, man? How you doing?
-见到你很开心 -我也是
- Good to see ya. - You too.
怎么样 今天在哪儿吃火鸡
Yeah, what's going on? Where's your turkey today?
去我妹妹家
Uh, my sister's house.
我妈刚搬过去
My mom just moved in over there,
我们就在那儿过感恩节了
so we're doing Thanksgiving.
挺好啊哥们儿 不错
Oh, nice, man. Nice.
帮我跟你妈妈和贝丝问声好
Well, say hi to your mom and Beth for me.
会的 你还在天主教联赛里当裁判吗
I will. You still reffin' the Catholic League games?
算是吧 到处做点事情
Little bit, here and there.
我家老大在加州大学圣克鲁斯分校念书
Yeah, my oldest is at UC Santa Cruz.
所以学费能供一点是一点 对吧
So, you know, every little bit helps, right?
没错 感恩节快乐
You bet. Well, happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐 杰克 见到你挺高兴
Happy Thanksgiving, Jackie. Good seeing ya.
-我也是 萨尔 -还好吗 老兄
- You too, Sal. - What's up, man?
给我来几张刮刮乐
Give me a couple of scratch-offs, please.
-没问题 -谢了
- Sure. - Thank you.
别光吃面包
Don't fill up on bread.
留着点肚子把豆子吃完 听到没有
You gotta eat the rest of your beans. Okay?
感恩节快乐
Hey! Happy Thanksgiving.
-杰克叔叔来了 -瞧瞧谁来了
- Hey, Uncle Jack's here! - Look who's here.
感恩节快乐
Hey. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
你好吗老兄
How you doing, man?
很高兴你来了
Glad you could make it.
应该的 汽车生意怎么样
No problem. How's the car business?
还不错
It is going good.
-多谢关心 -挺好
- Thank you for asking. - Good.
来点红酒吗
Would you like some wine?
不用 我自带啤酒 谢谢
No. I have some. Thank you very much.
臭屁叔叔好
Hi, Uncle Fart-Poop.
臭屁叔叔
Uncle Fart-Poop!
别挠我 别 别 别
Don't tickle me! No, no, no.
-杰克叔叔被挠痒痒了 -亲爱的
- Uncle Jack's getting tickled. - Hi, sweetheart.
妈妈
Hi, Mom. Mmm.
感恩节快乐
Hey. Happy Thanksgiving.
-抱歉我来晚了 -真的吗
- Sorry I'm late. - Really?
当然
Yeah.
通常人家迟到都要先打个电♥话♥的
Some people call when they're late.
我没带手♥机♥
I didn't have my phone with me.
这样啊 那你手♥机♥买♥♥来干嘛呢
Oh. Well, then why have a phone
既然你不用它
if you're not gonna use it?
不知道啊 问得好
I don't know. That's a good question.
你怎么样啊 小伙子
How you doing, buddy?
-挺好的 -见到你真好
- I'm good. - Good to see you.
我真不明白一个人要是从不接电♥话♥
I don't understand why somebody has a phone
他买♥♥手♥机♥干嘛
if they don't ever answer it.
我能吃点土豆吗 妈妈
Can I have some of those potatoes, Mom?
你要土豆吗
Do you want some potatoes?
多谢
Thank you so much.
你妈妈有跟你讲过
Did your mom ever tell you about our fish tank
-我们小时候的那个鱼缸吗 -没有
- when we were kids? - No.
那时候你外婆带我们去了宠物店
Well, your grandmother took us to the pet store
我们买♥♥了一个鱼缸
and we got a fish tank,
里面有好多好看的鱼
you know, a bunch of cool fish.
第二天我放学回家
And I came from school the next day,
发现鱼缸里全是洗发水
and the fish tank was filled with shampoo.
里面的鱼都死了
And all the fish were dead.
你妈妈就在那里哭
And your mom was there crying.
外婆就说
And Grandma said,
"你往鱼缸里倒洗发水干什么"
"Why'd you put shampoo in the fish tank?"
你妈妈说
And your mom said,
"我想让小鱼洗个泡泡浴来着"
"I wanted to give the fish a bubble bath."
她为什么要给鱼洗泡泡浴啊
Why'd she give the fish a bubble bath?
这你就得问你妈妈了 我也不知道
You're gonna have to ask your mom. I don't know.
我猜她总是想要照顾身边每一个人吧
I guess she always wanted to take care of everybody.
我爱你
I love you.
小心别让你妈妈再去祸害那些鱼了
Don't let your mom near those fish.
晚安 杰克叔叔
Good night, Uncle Jack.
晚安 小警长
Good night, chief.
妈妈怎么样 适应这里吗
How's Mom, uh, settling in?
挺好的 看上去她适应得不错
Uh, good. Yeah, really good. She seems to be.
真不敢相信你把她从海边劝过来了
Can't believe you got her outta Seaside.
是吧 现在不同了
Right? It's different now.
现在这里 又有小孩子
It's just all, like, young kids...
又有小情侣
...and little couples...
跑来跑去的 有家人
running around, families.
我想她在那边有种被遗弃的感觉
I think she was feeling like a castaway out there.
你做得很好 我很高兴她来这儿了
Yeah, you did good. I'm glad she's here.
你最近怎么样 有什么新鲜事吗
What's going on with you? What's new?
也没什么
Not much.
有在跟谁约会吗
Are you seeing anybody?
没有
No.
希望你能找到一个
I wish you would.
我看好你
I really do.
这样我会开心很多
I would feel much better.
一想到你
I hate the idea of you
这么久都孤独一人我就难受
down there by yourself all the time.
你有什么好难受的
What do you hate about it so much?
就是 你无依无靠的
That you're, you know, just alone.
一个人整天喝酒
Just drinking all the time and...
我很好
I'm fine.
我很感激 但是 我没事
I appreciate it. But it's... I'm fine.
我知道安吉很担心你 所以
I know that Ang worries about you, so...
这跟安吉有什么关系
What does Ang have to do with it?
你又怎么知道安吉在担心什么
Why do you know what Ang would worry about?
因为她打电♥话♥了
Because she called
她想知道你最近过得怎么样
and she wanted to see how you were doing.
-她打电♥话♥给你了 -对啊
- She called you? - Yeah.
-为什么 -这样没问题吧
- Why? - Is that okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
为什么她要给你打电♥话♥来问我的事情
I mean, what, she called you to talk about me?
为什么不直接打给我
Why didn't she just call me directly?
她就想问问你过得怎么样
She just wanted to see how you're doing.
我
Well... I...
我很好
I'm fine.
听着 我知道凯西·科林斯说
Look, I know Kathy Collins says
她每晚都在哈洛德酒吧外看到你的车
she sees your car outside Harold's bar every night.
行吧 既然是凯西·科林斯说的
Well, if Kathy Collins says it,
那肯定就是真的
must be true.
那一定就是我有什么问题
You know that something must be wrong.
我每天上班
So, I go to work,
有时候下班了我去喝杯啤酒
and then after work sometimes I go have a beer.
我只是说
I'm just saying...
你最好打电♥话♥说清楚
You better start calling people.
-行 -最好赶紧把这破事儿解释好
- Okay. - Better get on this fucking case
她自己还有一大堆事情要担心
She has other things maybe she ought to be worrying about
却跑来担心我喝了多少
instead of worrying about how much I drink.
她应该多操心一下
I mean, she needs to worry about staying out
-怎么离她的冰箱远点 -真棒
- of her fucking refrigerator. - Nice.
她一打开冰箱门就停不下来
She's losing a huge war against the refrigerator.
你在说些什么啊 杰克
What are you talking about? Jack...
她应该他妈的找个跑步机减减肥
She needs to find the fucking treadmill.
别说了 也太刻薄了吧 好歹是我朋友
Stop it. That is so mean. She's my friend.
那她就该少管闲事
Well, she should mind her business.
这就是我为什么不爱来这儿
That's why I don't come here.
电影精选列表