Do you...
你在办公室里乱搜乱看了
You've been sneaking around the office?
加西亚的隐形眼镜不见了 所以
Well, Garcia lost a contact lens, so the solution...
我一个朋友过来看我了 他想看
A friend came by. He wanted to look at some...
然后我们就小聚了一下
And we were hanging out.
你该不会为了几罐啤酒瓶
I mean, you're not gonna break my balls
要好好教训我一顿吧
about a couple of beer cans, are ya?
这种事情别再发生了 好吗
Just don't let it happen again, okay?
行 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
你好啊杰克
Hey, hey, Jackie!
我在里面帮你备好位置吧
I'll set you up inside, all right?
我们准备做点小改变
All right. We're gonna change things up a little bit.
我们是联赛里体型最小的队伍
We're the smallest team in the league
所以我们的半场进攻都很烂
and our half-court offense sucks.
我们得在防守上得点分
We're gonna score some points with defense.
咱要进行紧逼防守
We gotta press.
1-2-1-1 称之为钻石紧逼防守战术
1-2-1-1. Call it the diamond press.
要求两要素
Requires two things,
坚韧和敏捷
toughness and quickness.
在每个死球后继续遵循这个阵型
We're gonna be picking up after every dead ball.
直至全场 整个比赛
Full court, all game.
穿好你的队服
Keep your clothes on, Marcus.
在和我说话吗
Talking to me?
你迟到了 今晚比赛你不许参加
Come late to the game, you don't play.
明天练习的时候我们再谈
We'll talk about it at practice tomorrow.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我才迟了4分钟而已
I'm, like, four minutes late.
这样吧 明天也别来了
You know what? Forget about tomorrow.
回家 你被踢出队伍了
Go home. You're off the team.
丹教练 他是怎么回事 我基本没迟到
Coach Dan, what the hell is his problem? I'm barely late.
你听到教练说的吧 马库斯 回家去
You heard Coach, Marcus. Go home.
你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗
Are you fucking serious right now?
我这他妈不算迟到吧
I'm barely fucking late.
你们都他妈有病吧 这傻♥逼♥球队
Y'all fucking stupid, man. This dumb-ass team.
弗里兹 你今晚上场
Freeze, you're starting tonight.
你负责掩护传球的人 明白吗
Means you're gonna be guarding the inbounder, okay?
明白了 教练
Got it, Coach.
这应该会挺有趣
Ah, this should be fun.
-晚上好 萨尔 -近来怎样 杰克
- Evening, Sal. - What's up, Jackie?
今晚给我们判松点吧 行吗
Give us some friendly whistles tonight, will you?
行 好啊 真好笑
Yeah, right. That's funny.
他们都还没贿赂我呢
They ain't paying me enough for that.
咱们冲 加油
Let's go. Here we go.
弗里兹 弗里兹 弗里兹
Freeze, Freeze, Freeze!
举起手来 弗里兹 快挡球
Hands up. Hands up! Freeze, help! Help out.
弗里兹 快去
Freeze, help!
这就对了
That's it!
-什么 -搞什么啊 裁判
- What? - Come on, ref.
这吹的什么 裁判
What's the call, ref?
白队23号♥阻挡犯规 罚两次球
White 23 blocked. Two shots.
这不扯淡吗
Oh, bullshit!
萨尔 你认真的吗 你这吹的啥哨
Come on! That's a fucking horseshit call, Sal.
杰克 冷静点
Jack, settle down
-不然要给你判责了 -狗屁
- or it's gonna cost you. - It's bullshit.
你知道你刚判的简直扯淡
And you know it's fucking horseshit.
所以规矩不是我定的 好吗
That's why I didn't make it. All right?
叫他去死吧 等比赛结束以后我去告诉他
Tell him to go fuck himself. I'll tell him after the game.
扯犊子
Bullshit!
他妈的
God damn it!
卡位抢篮板 卡位抢篮板
Box out. Box out.
都加油
Let's go, y'all.
卡位抢篮板
Box out.
主队
客队
场次
犯规次数
加油啊伙计们 咱抢好这篮板
Come on, fellas. Hey, let's box this out.
篮板球
Rebound!
加油 海斯高中
Come on, Hayes!
暂停 暂停
Time-out! Time-out!
萨尔 暂停了 他♥娘♥的♥
Sal, time-out. God damn it.
暂停
Time-out.
中场暂停 中场暂停了
Full time-out here. Full time-out here.
真够呛啊
God damn, man.
都过来 坐下
Bring it in. Sit down.
主队
客队
好 大伙们 咱加把劲
All right. Come on, guys. Let's go.
咱一起拿下这比赛
Let's win this fucking game.
我们还剩下15秒
We've got 15 seconds left.
我们得到剩8秒时进攻
We're gonna go on 8.
这样有足够时间拿个篮板球或者补篮
Gives us time for a rebound or a tip-in.
布兰登 对面20号♥将全场跟着你
Brandon, 20's gonna pick you up full court. All right?
弗里兹 你负责
Freeze, you're gonna come up
帮布兰登打掩护
and set a ball screen for Brandon.
布兰登 你往右边运球
Brandon, you roll around to the right.
加西亚上来帮肯尼打背掩护
Garcia, come up, set a back screen for Kenny.
肯尼冲出来到三分底线区域
Kenny, come out to the wing for the three.
这样我们就有三种选择
That way we got three options.
布兰登往右边突破进攻
Brandon attacking right will look for Freeze
去找顺下的弗里兹
coming off the screen.
如果都行不通 就传球给肯尼
If neither of those are there, go to Kenny
然后在底角投三分 你可以的 明白吗
for the three in the corner. You got this, okay?
别只点头 我需要听到你的声音
No, don't just nod. I wanna hear your voice. Yes or no?
好的 教练
Yes, Coach.
客队
主队
设防 设防
Set it, set it, set it!
就你了 小布
That's you, B!
加油布兰登
Go, Brandon!
注意时间 注意时间
Watch the clock! Watch the clock!
我们赢了
We won!
海斯主教高中
顶点高中
布兰登 要搭我的车吗
Brandon, you need a ride?
不 不用了 教练
No, I'm good, Coach.
你住哪儿
Where do you live?
Los Codona Ave
Uh, Los Codona Ave.
来吧 上车
Come on, get in the car.
你每晚都自己走回家吗
You walk home alone every night?
是的
Mmm-hmm.
你♥爸♥妈呢
Where's Mom or Dad?
我妈妈三年前去世了
My mom died three years ago
我爸爸和弟弟们在家里
and my dad's at home with my little brothers.
所以他从没来看过你的比赛吗
That's why he didn't come to any of the games?
是的
Yeah.
今晚的比赛你打得非常好
You played a hell of a game tonight.
下次 把球投出去
Next time, shoot the ball.
最后那球吗
On the last play?
你该自己投 而不是让肯尼投
That's your shot, not Kenny's.
他们都在防我
Yeah, the defense collapsed on me,
所以肯尼在底角没人盯守
so Kenny was open in the corner.
没错
Right.
所以传给他是聪明的做法
So that was a smart play.
有时候聪明的做法不一定正确
Sometimes a smart play is not the right play.
你是队里最好的球员
You're the best player on the team.
比赛到了关键时刻
The game's on the line,
有一百个机会 我就希望你投一百次
100 times out of 100 I want you taking that shot.
为什么你就是不相信
Why is that so hard for you to believe?
什么
What?
你是队里最好的球员
That you're the best player on the team.
你对篮球的理解比他们更深刻
You understand this game in a way these guys don't.
查布斯没有走后门反跑
I saw you get frustrated at Chubbs
攻方无球队员从守方身后切入
我看到你为此沮丧
when he didn't go backdoor on the ball reverse.
还有弗里兹
Or Freeze,
电影精选列表