因为总是要变成这种
'Cause it always turns to...
这二十间卧室里面
Which one of the 20 bedrooms
哪间是我的
am I supposed to be staying in?
左手第二间
Take the second one on the left.
安吉 我是杰克
Hey, Ang, it's Jack.
我只是 感恩节快乐
I'm just, uh... Happy Thanksgiving.
就想给你打个电♥话♥ 看看你过得如何
I wanted to call you, see how you're doing.
也是因为我妹妹告诉我
And also because my sister told me
你给她打了电♥话♥
that you had called her
想问我最近的情况
and wanted to know how I was doing.
我只是说 以后你要是想关心我
I'm just saying, if you want to know in the future
了解近况的话
how I'm doing,
你可以直接打给我
you can call me,
我手♥机♥号♥码也没换
as I still have the same phone number
还是那个号♥码
that I had...
我们还在一起时用的那个
when we were married.
杰克 我是米格尔
Hey, Jack, it's Miguel.
好久没听到你的消息了
Haven't heard from you for a while, so...
索菲亚在问你的事情
Sofia was asking about you.
我寻思着打个电♥话♥关心一下你
Thought I'd give you a call and see how you're doing.
想着或许你能上我们家
Thought maybe we'd have you over...
你好啊杰克 我是海斯主教高中的
Hello, Jack, this is Father Edward Devine
爱德华·德文神父
calling from Bishop Hayes High School.
等你有空的时候
Will you give me a call back here at the rectory
能给我回个电♥话♥吗
when you get a chance?
号♥码是 1-424-145-3233.
1-424-145-3233.
今晚我大概10点休息
And I'll be up until about 10:00 this evening.
如果都不行的话 我们可以明早聊
If that doesn't work, we can chat in the morning.
谢了 杰克 上帝保佑
Thanks, Jack. God bless.
你好啊 杰克
Hello, Jack.
最近好吗 快进来
How are you? Come on in.
谢谢你
Thanks so much.
感恩节过得还不错吧
So, did you have a nice Thanksgiving?
挺好的 你呢
I did. How about you?
过得相当好
Oh, it was very nice.
孙子儿女都来了
All the kids and the grandkids were in.
-享受天伦之乐啊 -那必须的
- I was in my glory. - I bet.
-挺好的 -是啊
- Good for you. - Oh.
你可以从这儿直接进
You can go right in here.
德文神父马上打完电♥话♥了
Father Devine is just finishing up a call.
他几分钟就出来
So, he will be out in just a couple of minutes,
你随便坐着等一下
so just make yourself comfortable.
多谢了
Thanks.
我们都特别激动
We are all so excited
一想到你可能会回到海斯高中
at the idea of you possibly coming back
和我们在一起
to be with us at Hayes.
还能再见到你真好 杰克
It's nice to see you again, Jack.
加州校际竞技联盟
年度最佳球员
杰克·坎宁安
你好 杰克
Hello, Jack.
你好啊 神父
Hey, Father.
很高兴见到你 感谢你大老远开车过来
It's good to see you. Thanks for making the drive.
当然 应该的
Sure. No problem.
请坐下吧
Sit down, please.
有些日子了 是吧
So, been a while, hasn't it?
对啊 自从
Yeah. Since, uh...
我爸的葬礼之后
my father's funeral.
有这么久了吗
That long? Mmm.
我的天啊 时间都去哪儿了
My goodness. Where does the time go?
我要是知道我就告诉你了
If I knew, I would tell ya.
结婚了吗
Married?
现在已经分开一段时间了
I'm separated now. For a while.
有孩子吗
Any children?
没孩子
No kids.
好吧
Okay.
杰克 再见到你真的很令人开心
Well, Jack, it is really good to see you again.
我想你也好奇我为什么打电♥话♥让你过来
And I suppose you're wondering why I called you over here.
是有点好奇
I'm a little curious. Yeah.
我们的篮球教练 汤姆·麦克加里迪
Our basketball coach, Tom McGarrity,
前几天晚上发心脏病了
had a heart attack the other night.
不是吧
Oh, no.
他倒是可以完全康复的
He's expected to make a full recovery,
但是他妻子认为让他回到球队
but his wife doesn't think it's a very good idea
不太明智
for him to return to the team.
我也同意
And I tend to agree.
我们需要一个新教练 杰克
We need a new coach, Jack.
我第一个想到的人就是你
You're the first person I thought of.
你想压抑你的热情吗
Try to suppress your enthusiasm.
不 我很感激 只是
No, I appreciate it. I just... It's, um...
只是我已经有很长一段时间
You know, it's just, I've been away
没有打过篮球了
from the game for a long time.
我懂 我懂
I understand. I understand.
你知道的 我之前都没有当过教练
You know, I've never even coached before.
我只是打篮球 所以我不
I just played, so I don't...
是 那个 我的意思是
Is the, uh... I mean...
这个队伍实力强吗
Is the team any good?
不 不
No. No.
其实 他们已经很久不具备竞争力了
We haven't been competitive for quite a while, actually.
事实上 他们上一次进入季后赛
In fact, the last time they made the playoffs?
是在你还在打球的时候
Back when you were playing.
好吧 我很感谢你能想到我 神父
Well, I really appreciate you thinking of me, Father.
但是 这实在是 我
It's just, I...
回家 然后好好考虑一下 杰克
Go home and think it over, Jack.
我现在已经有很多需要操心的事情了
I got a lot going on in my life right now.
实在是太忙了
It's very busy.
回家 再考虑一下
Go home, think it over.
然后早上再打电♥话♥告诉我你的决定
Call me with your decision in the morning.
明天早上吗
Tomorrow morning?
我们下一次比赛是在周一晚上 杰克
Our next game is Monday night, Jack.
我没有太多时间
I don't have a lot of time.
你好 神父 是这样的 我
Hey, Father, listen, I...
很感谢你
Thank you so much
能想到我 只是
for thinking of me.
现在可能不是我♥干♥这事的合适时间
It's just not the right time for me to take this on.
现在我的生活已经被安排得满满的
You know, my life's very full right now.
非常的充实
Very full.
我只是
I just, um...
我已经很久没有打篮球了 你知道吗
I've just been away from the game for so long, you know?
我真的太久没有打篮球了
I've just been away from the game for so long.
神父
Father...
是这样 我考虑了很久 非常谢谢你
Listen, I've given it a lot of thought, and I appreciate it.
只是现在对我来说不是个好时机
It's just not the right time for me right now.
我也很久没有打球了
I've been away from the game for so long.
我觉得我帮不了你
I don't think I can help you.
我觉得
I don't think...
我觉得我帮不了你
I don't think I can help you.
我觉得我帮不了你
I don't think I can help you.
神父 是我杰克
Father. Jack.
我不干
Not gonna happen.
我他妈到底要怎么做
What the fuck am I supposed to do?
队伍没什么实力
The team can't play.
他们球打得不好 打得不好
They're no good. They're no good.
我又不能像仙女一样一挥魔杖
I can't wave a magic wand,
就他妈的把他们变成迈克尔·乔丹吧
turn them into fucking Michael Jordan.
我的意思是 就
I mean, just...
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许
Maybe.
我不知道
I don't know.
我帮不了你
I can't help you with this.
这事我没办法帮你
I can't help you with this team.
神父 我想了很久
电影精选列表