And it worked...
很有效...
Until I threw that kid into the ceiling?
直到我把那孩子扔上天花板?
And pulled down the protective charms. - But you didn't know.
并取下了保护符 - 但你并不知情
I let Loo take the Phoenix.
我让鹿拿走了凤凰石
That's on me.
我的错
I'm sorry I wasn't the best mentor.
对不起, 我不是最好的导师
But what I'm finally realizing after a thousand years
但千年之后, 我终于意识到
is what matters most,
什么才是最重要的
and that's how you move forward.
那就是摆脱一切勇敢前行
I don't know if I can be who you need me to be.
我不知道我是不是能成为那个你们最需要的人
You already are.
你已经是了
It's in your blood.
就在你的血脉里
You come from a thousand generations of Guardians, Tom.
你是上千代守护者的后裔, 汤姆
Your grandma gave you the necklace.
你奶奶给了你项链
She believed in you.
她相信你
All right.
好的
How do we find Loo?
我们怎么找到鹿?
We find the Phoenix.
我们去找凤凰
Loo's waiting for sundown, when the energy is at its peak.
鹿在等待日落, 那时能量会达到顶峰
All right, reach out and find that Phoenix.
好了, 伸出手去感应凤凰吧
It's too much.
太吵了
Tom, focus.
汤姆, 集中注意力
I can't. I'm losing it.
我做不到 我不行
Just breathe. Find something to hold on to, something to anchor yourself.
深呼吸 找些能依靠的 能让自己安定下来的东西
It's okay. You're okay.
没事的 你没事的
Loo!
鹿!
Thomas, just like your grandmother.
托马斯, 和你奶奶一个样
Persistent to the end.
顽抗到底
Whoa!
哇哦
Hey!
嘿!
Face full of monkey paw!
满脸的猴爪印
Tear the animals apart.
去把这些畜牲们撕成碎片
Naughty, naughty yaoguai!
淘气, 淘气的 妖怪
Oh, now your hand is a dumpling!
哦, 拿你的手当饺子!
Mind if I borrow this?
介意借我用一下吗?
Bye. Thanks!
再见 谢谢!
Yeah!
是啊
Protection spell!
护身咒
Protection spell?
护身咒?
If only you were there to protect your grandmother.
如果那会你在那里保护你的奶奶就好了
Monster!
怪物
Hang on!
坚持住
No!
不
Ah Tom.
阿汤
Ah Ma.
阿嫲
Tom!
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
No!
不
Hu!
虎
I just can't seem to stop taking away
我好像就是要不停地夺走
all the people you care about.
所有你关心的人
Poor Thomas.
可怜的托马斯
Do you know why I didn't kill you that night on the bridge?
你知道那晚在桥上我为什么没杀你吗?
Even then, I saw it in your eyes.
就在那时, 我从你的眼中看出来
You were no threat, because you were no Guardian.
你毫无威胁, 因为你不是守护者
No, that's just another lie. Hu saved me that night.
不 那只是另一个谎言 是虎那天晚上救了我
Well, where's your tiger now?
现在你的老虎还救得了你吗
Hey! Loo's umbrella!
鹿的伞
Quick, grab it! We gotta free the other Zodiacs!
快 抓住它 我们得解救其他生肖
This is crazy! This is crazy!
这太疯狂了 太疯狂了
I got it. I got it.
我来 我来
No!
不
I got it! Chasing an evil umbrella through a swarm of monsters.
我拿到了 在怪物堆里追逐一把邪恶的伞
This is fine!
这样很好!
Naomi! A little help here.
纳奥米 帮个小忙
This is how you help?
你就是这样帮忙的?
You have no idea how long I've waited for this moment.
你不知道我等这一刻等了多久
With the power of the Phoenix, I can remake the world
借助凤凰的力量, 我可以重塑世界
without humans,
消灭人类
and I've saved you a front-row seat.
我给你留了个前排座位
Anytime, Naomi!
还等什么 娜奥米
Let my friends go, you stupid umbrella!
放了我的朋友们, 你这蠢伞!
快点出来 快点出来
All right, Zodiacs. We got a Guardian to protect! Together.
好了 生肖们 我们要保护守护者 一起上
Let's do this!
我们上吧
Tom?
汤姆?
No. No!
不 不
Look at it, Thomas. Isn't it beautiful?
看看 托马斯 不是很漂亮吗?
We're coming, kid!
我们来了, 孩子
Way ahead of you, Tiger!
你跑得太慢了, 老虎
Giddyap!
驾
I'll show you who's in charge!
我会让你们知道谁是老大!
Cannonball!
加农炮弹
Throw me another one!
再扔给我一个
Yeah, that's right.
好的, 没错
Can you hear that?
你能听到吗?
Hu! Yeah! Zodiac up!
虎!十二生肖上场
Whoa.
哇哦
Whoa!
哇哦
Monkey foot!
吃我一脚
Hi-yah!
嗨呀
Goat!
山羊
You're too late!
你们来得太晚了
Enough!
够了
Now I end this once and for all.
现在, 我要一劳永逸了结这一切
Come, Thomas.
来吧 托马斯
You can die fighting
你可以在战斗中去死
just like your grandmother did.
就像你的奶奶一样
We don't need to fight.
我们不需要战斗
What do you think you're doing, boy?
你以为你在干什么, 孩子?
We don't need these.
我们不需要这些
We need this.
我们需要这个
And this.
还有这个
I understand now, Ah Ma.
我现在明白了, 阿嫲
Come, boy. Fight me.
来吧 孩子 跟我打
Tom.
汤姆
I see the Phoenix.
我看到了凤凰
No!
不
Shh. Hey.
嘘 嘿
It's okay.
没关系
I'm here to protect you.
我是来保护你的
In your hands, the Phoenix destroys!
在你手中, 凤凰摧毁一切!
No!
不
But in the right hands...
但在对的人手中...
Tom! Wake up!
汤姆 醒醒
Tom, do you hear me?
汤姆, 你听到了吗?
Guys, he's not breathing.
伙计们, 他没呼吸了
Tom?
汤姆?
Come on, stay with us, buddy.
来吧, 别离开我们, 伙计
No. No!
不 不
We just can't let him die.
我们不能让他死
Nu Kua?
女娲
Do it.
来吧
Okay, quick!
好吧, 快!
It's gonna take all of us together.
这需要我们所有人的一起协作
Thank you, my friends.
谢谢你们, 我的朋友们
Empress! I seek your help!
女皇 我寻求您的帮助!
Empress!
女皇
My apprentice, he sacrificed himself to save the mortals.
我的徒弟, 他为了拯救凡人牺牲了自己
The boy is beyond healing.
这孩子已经无法治愈了
电影精选列表