You know what I want, old woman.
你知道我想要什么, 老太太
Then come and get it.
那就来拿吧
Go!
上
Bring me the Phoenix.
把凤凰石给我拿来
How precious.
真宝贵啊
Grandma!
奶奶
Whoa. Whoa.
哇哦 哇哦
Oh, whoa! No, no, no, no, no!
哦 哇哦 不 不 不
Back off!
退后
Oh, I really missed doing that.
哦, 好怀念这一切
What happened to your pants?
你的裤子哪去了?
Oh, great. More yaoguai.
哦, 太好了 更多妖怪
What the heck is a yao...
什么是妖....?
No Zodiac Warriors to protect you now.
现在没有生肖勇士保护你了
Just you and me.
只有你和我
Unless you prefer I start with your darling grandson.
除非你想让我拿你亲爱的孙子下手
Stay away from him!
离他远点
Come on! Come on! Giddyap, tiger!
加油 驾 老虎
Say that again, and I will eat you.
你再说一遍, 我就吃了你
No, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait! Hold on!
不 不 等等 等等 等一下
No, no, no! Oh, my gosh!
不 不 我的天啊
No, no, no! Get off my...
不 不 放开我...
Ow! Watch what you're kicking.
噢 往哪踢呢
Tiger! Tiger, help!
老虎 老虎 救命
Look at you, so fragile now.
看看你, 现在这么脆弱
So old.
这么老了
Do you need a hand?
需要帮一把吗?
I'll give you two!
我给你两把!
Right on a used diaper. - Ah Ma!
刚好掉在用过的尿布上 - 阿嫲
Ah Ma!
阿嫲
Ah Tom, are you okay?
阿汤, 你还好吗?
You think I'm so easily defeated?
你以为我那么容易被打败吗?
I'll take that.
我要拿走这个
No! Let her go!
不 放开她
Not while I'm Guardian!
只要我是守护者 你就休想
Ah Ma.
阿嫲
What?
什么?
What is that?
那是什么?
The Ghost Cart.
灵魂引渡车
Comes to carry away the souls of the great and the noble.
来接走伟大崇高者的灵魂
Ah Ma!
阿嫲
Come on, kid. Keep up.
加油 孩子 跟上
Quick, inside.
快进去
I have to alert the others.
我必须警告其他人
What good is that gonna do? No. No, we need to...
这有什么用?不, 不, 我们需要...
Why are we in a junk shop? - Antique shop.
我们怎么会在废品店? - 古董店
Not junk.
不是垃圾
I live here.
我住在这里
I've been here watching over you.
我一直在这里守护着你
You and those monsters...
你和那些怪物...
Yaoguai. Loo's creatures. Vicious little creatures.
妖怪鹿的手下 凶恶的小玩意
They were just crazy stories my grandma told me when I was little.
这都是小时候我奶奶给我讲过的疯狂的故事
Well, they're not stories, okay?
他们不是故事, 好吗?
Not stories, kid.
不是故事, 孩子
Your grandmother was a Guardian, Tom.
你奶奶是一位守护者, 汤姆
One of the best.
最厉害的之一
She gave her life to protect that.
她用生命保护了那个
Her necklace?
她的项链?
It's the Phoenix.
是凤凰石
Ever since goddess Nu Kua used the Phoenix to create humanity,
自从女神女娲用凤凰石创造了人类
dark forces have been trying to capture it.
黑暗势力一直试图抢走它
Now the duty of protecting it is yours.
现在, 保护它的责任就交给你了
What? That's not...
什么?这不是...
I have to go home. I have school tomorrow.
我得回家了 我明天还要上学
And Grandma, she's...
而奶奶, 她...
You can't leave, kid.
你不能走 孩子
It's my job.
这是我的工作
I don't even know you, man.
我都不认识你, 老兄
If you're a Zodiac Warrior, I thought your job was to protect Ah Ma!
如果你是生肖战士, 我以为你的职责是保护阿嫲!
Tom... - You left her there! You could've saved her.
汤姆... - 你把她扔在了那里 你本可以救她的
Hey.
嘿
I gotta get out of here. - Stop. No, no.
我得离开这里 - 别走 别 别
You can't go... Wait. - Get off of me!
你不能走...等等 - 放开我
No, no, no. You need to know about...
不 不 你需要知道...
the exit spell on the door.
门上的出门咒
Mrs. Lee put you in my care.
李太太让我照顾你
That makes you my apprentice.
这样你就是我的徒弟了
There's a room upstairs. Why don't you take it?
楼上有个房间 你就住那
Fine.
很好
Dumb tiger.
笨蛋老虎
This can't be happening.
这不可能是真的
Just a junky necklace.
只是一条垃圾项链
Whoa!
哇哦
Come on!
拜托
Who dares wake the Empress Nu Kua?
尔等何人胆敢唤醒本皇女娲?
Um, Tom?
汤姆?
Oh, it's you.
是你啊
You walk two worlds now...
你现在行走在两个世界之间...
the mortal world and the world of magic.
凡人世界和魔法世界
Okay.
好的
I really am losing it.
我真的被搞糊涂了
I thought she was gonna be okay.
我以为她会没事的
I'm sorry, kid.
对不起, 孩子
I don't know what they put in incense these days,
我不知道现在的香里都加了些什么
but it really irritates my eyes.
真的很刺激我的眼睛
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, me too.
是啊, 我也是
Psst. Hey. Tom?
嘿 汤姆?
Tom. Kid!
汤姆 孩子
Wake up already!
醒醒吧
Ow. Cut your nails.
嗷 剪剪指甲
What the heck? Is that how you wake people up?
搞什么鬼?你就是这样叫醒别人的吗?
Well, next time I'll sing you a song.
好吧, 下次我给你唱首歌
Now, come on. Time to get to work.
来吧 该做事了
Work? I don't know what you're thinking with all this apprentice stuff,
做事?我不知道你是怎么想学徒的这些事的
but I'm not waxing cars for you, man.
但我是不会帮你给车打蜡的, 伙计
I know it's cool. Come on.
我知道这很酷 来吧
I need to see what I'm working with.
让我看看你有什么本事
Try to hit me. - What? For real?
打我试试 - 什么?来真的?
Unless you don't think you're up for it.
除非你觉得自己不是这块料
Oh, it's on, fur face!
哦, 开始了, 毛毛脸!
You'll have to do better than that.
你必须做得更好
You think a yaoguai is just gonna stand there and wait for you?
你以为妖怪就会站在那里等你打吗?
So, I can't hit you.
所以, 我打不到你
Is that the big point you're trying to make?
这就是你想说的重点吗?
No. The point is, you're missing the point.
不 关键是 你没抓住重点
Exactly how many times did you try to strike me just now?
你刚才到底几次想打我来着?
I don't know.
我不知道
Eight.
8次.
And how many times did you check
你检查了多少次
to make sure that the Phoenix was still with you?
以确保凤凰石还在你身边?
Not once.
一次也没有
That's the point I'm trying to make.
这就是我想说的重点
Rat!
老鼠
I told you to stay out of my wallet!
我告诉过你别碰我的钱包!
Get over here!
滚过来
No, no, no, no, that thing's ex...
不, 不, 那东西是前...
You're gonna pay for that!
你会为此付出代价的
That's what you get!
这就是你的下场!
How many years of...
有多少年...
电影精选列表