香 港
2009
Look who's finally awake.
看看谁终于醒了
Just in time for your first fireworks.
正好赶上你头一回见烟花
Aren't they beautiful?
漂亮吗?
春 节
Just like you, my sweet bun.
就像你一样, 我可爱的小包子
That's odd.
真奇怪
Oh, no. They found us.
哦 不 我们被发现了
Baby, hang on to your Binky.
宝贝, 抓好你的宾基
Grandma's got this.
奶奶能搞定
♪ Boots with the fur With the fur ♪
Look at the silly yaoguai.
看看这傻乎乎的妖怪.
Bye-bye, dolly!
再见, 多莉
"Bye-bye" is right.
"再见" 是对的
Don't worry, Tom. Help is on the way.
别担心 汤姆 救援马上就到
♪ She turned around ♪
♪ And gave that Big booty a slap ♪
So long, suckers!
再见了, 笨蛋们!
♪ Shawty got low, low Low, low, low, low, low, low ♪
♪ She had them Apple bottom jeans ♪
♪ Boots with the fur With the fur ♪
♪ The whole club Was lookin' at her ♪
Meow, meow.
喵, 喵
There you go. Nothing to worry about, see?
给你 没什么好担心的 看到了吗?
Come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Excuse me. Watch out. Coming through.
不好意思 小心点 借过
Make way for the Pork Chop Express!
为猪排快车让路!
Who says pigs can't fly?
谁说猪不会飞?
Look who finally decided to show up.
看看是谁终于决定露面了
Clear the path, Goat.
让开, 山羊
Let's go. You know the drill, Zodiac. Protect the Guardian.
我们走 都知道规矩的 生肖们 保护守护者
Attack!
攻击!
Eat feathers, yaoguai!
吃我一支羽箭, 妖怪
Kick and kick and kick.
踢啊踢啊踢
Cute attack!
可爱攻击
Horse, round them up.
马, 把他们圈起来
Ooh, that's not good.
哦, 这可不妙
Mrs. Lee!
李太太
Tiger, no! Wait for us!
老虎 不 等等我们
老 虎 的 学 徒
旧 金 山
♪ One two fleeka You wanna pop my speakers ♪
♪ Three, two, three, better Blow your mama's teeth out ♪
♪ I chew like I'm Pika Then I spit like I'm Nina ♪
十 五 年 以 后
Watch where you're going next time, loser.
下次走路小心点, 废物
Maybe you can watch where you're walking, winner.
也许你走路才要小心点, 大赢家
I guess not.
我猜你不会
You okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, I'm great.
我很好
Hey. You're the new girl.
嘿, 你是新来的那女孩
Been a girl for a while now.
来了有一段时间啦
I'm Tom. Okay, I'll be right back.
我是汤姆 好的 我马上回来
You are so dead.
你死定了
Not just mostly dead, but actually, like, a hundred percent dead?
怎么个死法, 比如,百分百死翘翘?
He's not worth it, man.
随他去吧
Run away, freak!
逃跑吧, 怪胎
This is a walk, not a run.
这是走, 不是逃
Anyone ever see his house?
有人见过他家房子吗?
The whole place is covered with this junk.
整个地方都是这些垃圾
Magic charms and incense.
魔法符咒和香
It's his crazy grandma's.
全是他那个疯子奶奶的
What is she, some kind of witch?
她是什么人, 某种巫婆吗?
Okay, for real, can we leave my grandma out of this?
好吧, 我说真的, 能不能别把我奶奶扯进来?
Or what?
不然怎样
Say, "My grandma's a crazy witch."
说 "我奶奶是个疯巫婆"
Your grandma's a crazy witch?
你奶奶是个疯巫婆?
Wait. No, no, no! Your...
等等 不 不 不
This is what you get. You and your witchy grandma.
给你们好看的 你和你的巫婆奶奶
I told you, leave my grandma out of it!
我告诉过你, 别把我奶奶扯进来!
You see that?
你看到了吗?
You can see his underwear.
你可以看到他的内裤
What is happening?
怎么回事?
Yo! Fight Club!
哟!搏击大师
It's okay. It's just me.
没事的 只有我一个
Yeah. Well, you snuck up on me.
是啊 你吓我一跳
I'm Rav.
我是拉芙
I'm Tom.
我是汤姆
Yeah, you mentioned that earlier,
是的, 你刚才说过了
right before you threw a dude into the ceiling. Hello?
就在你把一个家伙扔上天花板之前 忘了?
You know, maybe it's that protein bar I had this morning.
你知道, 也许是我今天早上吃蛋白棒吃的
Wow. I gotta get one of those.
哇哦 我得买一根那种的
Wait for me? - Okay.
等我? - 好吧
Hi.
你好
I told her I'd walk home.
我跟她说了我走回去
Let's go. Come on.
我们走 走吧
Got you.
来了
♪ Put the studio In the mansion ♪
♪ Pull up In a new high fashion ♪
♪ Pull up just like "Ooh, you a baddie" ♪
♪ Imagine ♪
So your grandma makes these?
这是你奶奶做的?
Wow.
哇
My foster mom, she loves these things.
我的养母, 她也很喜欢这些东西
My grandma's actually got a whole story about how they ward off evil spirits.
实际上, 我奶奶有一套关于它们如何能辟邪的整套故事
Okay, stop right there. Evil spirits?
好了 就此打住 邪灵?
Sorry! Coming through!
对不起!借过
You know how grandmas always tell the craziest stories.
你知道奶奶们总是讲些最疯狂的故事
Yeah, actually, I don't.
是的, 事实上, 我不知道
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... - It's all good.
哦, 对不起 我不是故意... - 没事的
I finally hit the foster jackpot.
我终于中了寄养大奖
The place I'm at now is pretty rad.
我现在住的地方非常棒
That's cool.
太酷了
My grandma took me in when I was super little.
我奶奶在我很小的时候就收留了我
But she's great.
但她很棒
You know, she can be... - What? Weird and embarrassing?
你知道, 她可以... - 什么?古怪又尴尬?
Yeah. But she's cool too.
是啊 但她也很酷
I'd go live with a cool witch any day.
我情愿和一个酷女巫住在一起
Do I have something in my teeth?
我牙齿里有东西吗?
Nope. You're good.
没有 啥也没有
How 'bout now?
那现在呢?
Hey, Gigi.
嘿, 吉吉
Ooh, is that thing okay? Should she look like that?
哦, 那家伙还好吗?她应该是那个样子的吗?
Yeah, yeah. She just, you know, sleeps with her eyes open.
是啊 是啊 她喜欢睁着眼睛睡觉
Bye, Gigi!
再见, 吉吉
Your eyes must be so dry, dog.
你的眼睛一定很干, 狗狗
Please just turn back now.
请你现在就回头吧
Once you see it, you can't unsee it.
一旦看到, 你就忘不掉了
Oh, come on, Tom. I'm sure it's fine.
别这样 汤姆 我肯定没事的
People beat me up because of my totally normal house.
就因为我那特别正常的房子 有人要打我
It can't be that bad.
不会那么糟糕的
Oh, dang.
哦, 该死
A lot of people leave oranges on our stoop
很多人把橘子放在我们的门廊上
because they think our house is a temple.
因为他们认为我们的房子是一座寺庙
But on the plus side, free oranges.
不过好的一面是, 橘子免费
Hey, Tommy!
嘿, 汤米
Hey! Who's your friend? She looks so cute.
嘿, 你朋友是谁?她看起来好可爱
Oh. Hi, Tom's grandma.
哦 嗨 汤姆的奶奶
电影精选列表