Stop stealing my stuff!
别再偷我的东西了
Hi there!
你好
Oh, my gosh! Did you see that? I did it!
天哪, 你看到了吗?我做到了
The thing! I did the thing, the bow, bow, bow!
那招 我使了那招 嘣 嘣 嘣!
Don't get cocky. That was a defensive fashu.
别得意 那不过是用来防守的法术
It's reflex.
条件反射
Tom, this is Rat.
汤姆, 这是老鼠
Wait. He's a Zodiac.
等等, 他是一个生肖
He's like you.
和你一样
Are you trying to insult me?
你是想侮辱我吗?
Sidney's my name. Acquisitions is my game.
西德尼是我的名字 收集是我的专长
Acquisitions?
收集?
You're a thief. - Thief?
你是个贼 - 贼?
You stole my Ming dynasty sword.
你偷了我的明朝宝剑
Make sure he didn't steal your watch. - I don't have a watch.
确保他没把你的表偷走 - 我没有手表
No problem. I got a bunch. Want one? I'll give you friend prices.
没问题 我有一堆 想要吗?我给你友情价
Sidney, what are you doing here?
西德尼, 你来这里做什么?
And we're going with rat again. Okay.
又变回老鼠了 好吧
Hu, that's what I came to tell you. I saw Loo last night.
虎 我就是来告诉你 我昨晚看到鹿了
What?
什么?
Sid, that's not possible.
西德, 这是不可能的
We saw her die.
我们亲眼看见她死了
I was out wandering around the old high-rent district
那会我在海边悬崖
by the sea cliffs.
老旧的高档社区闲逛
They got the most exquisite trash.
他们那有最精致的垃圾
I found a primo clam chowder in the gutter.
我在水沟里找到了最美味的蛤蜊汤
And then, out of nowhere, there's Loo!
然后 不知从哪儿冒出来了 鹿!
It was at this abandoned mansion, and I thought,
就在一座废弃的宅邸那, 我想
"Now, is she here for the clam chowder too?"
"她也是来吃蛤蜊汤的吗?
She looked disgusting.
她看起来很恶心
And I don't just throw that word around.
我不是随便乱说的
She crawled into this creepy fountain,
她爬进了一个令人毛骨悚然的喷泉
and the water, Hu, it healed her!
然后那水, 虎, 治好了她
Obviously, I came straight here.
然后, 我直奔这里来了
I know that place. What are we waiting for? Let's go get her.
我知道那个地方 我们还等什么?我们去抓住她
What? No! - Why not?
什么?不 - 为什么不?
Because you're gonna get yourself killed.
因为你会送命的
Loo isn't just another yaoguai.
鹿不只是另一个 "妖怪"
She's as powerful as a Guardian.
她就像守护者一样强大
She can access the darkest magic.
她掌握着最黑暗的魔法
We should go to the temple and get the rest of the Zodiacs.
我们应该去神殿 叫上剩下的生肖
Exactly! Let's do that. Team Zodiac assemble!
没错 就这么办 生肖队大集合
I work better alone.
我一个人干更好
Come on, Hu. You know it'll be safer for him
来吧 虎 你知道和我们大家在一起
with all of us together.
他会更安全
Fine. We'll go get the Zodiacs.
好吧 我们去找生肖们
Yes!
好!
I already regret this.
我已经后悔了
You gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Got a little new Guardian gift for ya.
给你准备了一份给新任守护者的小礼物
Whoops! That's not it!
哎呀 不是这个
Found that on the bus, so you know it's good.
在公交车上发现的, 好东西
You might need this.
你可能需要这个
Now, remember, you didn't get this from me.
记住, 不是我给你的
Whoa.
哇哦
Is that Ming dynasty?
是明朝的吗?
Sweet!
漂亮
Chinatown is the most delicious place in the world!
唐人街是世界上最美味的地方!
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Do you smell that?
你闻到了吗?
Rotting fish, splattered soy sauce.
腐烂的鱼, 飞溅的酱油
Rude!
粗鲁!
Is that moldy ginseng?
那是发霉的人参吗?
Dumplings! Can you believe someone threw these out?
饺子 你能相信有人把这些扔掉吗?
Come on, Rat.
来吧 老鼠
Yes!
是的!
There it is. Wait, we're getting dim sum?
来了 等等 我们要吃点心?
Not everything is what it seems, kid.
没有那么简单的事情, 孩子
It's only one of them.
就一个
I'm pretty sure I can handle...
别怕 我能对付...
Crap. - Not everything is what it seems, right?
糟了 - 没有那么简单的事情, 对吧?
Oh, yeah.
哦, 是的
Mess with the Tiger, you get the claws.
惹到老虎, 必遭虎抓
What? That's not a thing. - Yes, it is.
什么?没这说法 - 有的
No, it isn't. No one says that. - Tigers do.
不 没有 没人这么说 - 老虎就这么说
Whoa.
哇哦
Oh, you!
是你
What?
什么?
Ah. Come on. Let's do this!
啊 来吧 放马过来
Show-off.
炫耀
Yeah, yeah, you can fly.
好 好 你会飞
Yo! That was incredible!
哟 太不可思议了
Gentlemen.
先生们
Mistral.
米斯特拉尔
I was doing just fine without you.
你不来, 我也搞得定
Yes, I saw.
是的, 我看到了
It's good to see you, rodent.
很高兴见到你, 啮齿动物
She called me "rodent."
她叫我 "啮齿动物"
Thomas Lee.
托马斯·李
It will be my honor to protect you and guide you.
我很荣幸能保护你, 指导你
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Mrs. Lee entrusted him to me.
嘿!李太太把他托付给我
So I'll be the one watching over and guiding him.
所以, 我才是那个看护和指导他的人
Oh. Like you guided him into this trap?
哦 就像你指引他走进这个陷阱一样?
Okay, look, I'm taking the kid to the temple.
好吧, 听着, 我要带孩子去神殿
Good idea.
好主意
You can probably find him a master there with fewer trust issues.
你也许可以在那里给他找个没那么多疑的师傅
You know what? Nobody asked you.
你知道吗?没人邀请你
Asked me what? To save you?
邀请我干嘛?来搭救你?
You're welcome, by the way.
顺便说一句, 不客气
Dragon just can't help herself, can she?
小龙就是控制不住自己, 不是吗?
Oh, same old Hu.
哦, 还是那个老虎
What's the saying about the tiger and his stripes?
关于老虎和它的条纹有什么说法来着?
You're hysterical.
你太歇斯底里了
I know.
我知道
Cynthia!
辛西娅
We are closed. - What?
我们关门了 - 什么?
Tell me more about how you have all this handled.
跟我说说你是怎么处理这些事的吧
Cynthia, it's me, Tiger.
辛西娅 是我 老虎
It's Hu.
是虎
Open the door.
开门啊
You're embarrassing me out here.
你让我很尴尬
Closed!
停业了
This is Zodiac business.
这是有关生肖的事情
And this is dim sum business.
这里是有关点心的事情
And we open in three hours.
我们三小时后开张
Nicely done.
干得漂亮
Does anybody like you?
有谁喜欢你吗?
I know how to deal with this.
我知道如何处理这个问题
In exchange for entry, I offer you this 65-year-old wild ginseng.
作为交换条件, 我会给你一棵 65 年的野山参
Hey, Rat, no more stealing soy sauce.
嘿, 老鼠, 别再偷酱油了
Are you sure you're not confusing me with another talking rat?
你确定不是把我和另一只会说话的老鼠搞混了?
Will a hundred bucks do?
一百块可以吗?
We just opened! Come in.
我们刚开张 请进
Not a word. - You're welcome.
啥也别说了 - 不客气
Oh, that smells so good. Could we, like, stop and get a char siu bao?
闻起来真香 我们能停下来吃个叉烧包吗?
Nope. - Forgive Hu.
不行 - 原谅虎吧
He doesn't understand humans.
他理解不了人类
Or feelings. Or the modern world.
或者感情 或者现代世界
Or much of anything, to tell you the truth.
还有其他很多东西 实话告诉你
Boy reeks like armpits and new magic. Who is he?
这小子身上一股狐臭和新法术的味道 他是谁?
电影精选列表