Kill me now.
杀了我吧
Ah Tom, you should invite her in.
汤姆, 你应该请她进来
All right. I'll be right there, Ah Ma!
好的, 我马上来, 阿嫲
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
You know, your parents met in high school.
你父母就是在高中认识的哦
Ah Ma, chill.
阿嫲, 别激动
She's just a friend, okay?
她只是个朋友, 好吗?
She probably got scared off anyway by our crazy house.
反正她可能也被我们的怪屋子吓跑了
Crazy amazing?
哪里怪了?
At least she didn't see the inside.
还好她没看到里面
Tom, even if these charms seem silly to you,
汤姆, 虽然这些符咒在你看来很傻
they are important to me.
但这些对我很重要
I still don't even know what they mean.
我还是搞不懂它们什么意思
You don't have to know to understand.
你不需要懂就能理解
Ah Ma, you're talking to me in riddles.
阿嫲, 你在跟我打哑谜
One day,
有一天
you will see yourself for what you truly are
总有一天,你会看到真实的自己
and not what you appear to be.
而不仅仅只是表面上的
And what does that mean?
这又是什么意思?
We talked about this.
我们讨论过这个问题
Ah Tom, we don't use these.
汤姆, 我们不用这个
We use this and this.
我们用这个和这个
We don't have to fight.
我们不必战斗
Besides, you're not too good at it.
再说, 你也不擅长这个
The kid called you a witch.
那孩子说你是巫婆
So? Maybe I am a witch.
所以呢?也许我是个巫婆
Ha-ha. Very funny.
哈哈 非常有趣
This bully at school, he needs your compassion.
学校里的这个恶霸, 他需要你的同情
What? Why?
什么?为什么?
Because he himself was probably hurt at some point.
因为他自己可能也曾受过伤
People are inherently good, Tom.
人之初, 性本善, 汤姆
Our family has always believed this.
我们家族一直坚信这一点
What family? It's just you and me.
哪有什么家庭?只有你和我
Your lineage goes back a thousand generations.
你的血统可以追溯到千秋万代
Our traditions live on in you.
我们的传统在你的身上生生不息
Yeah, well, maybe we could try being a little less traditional for once.
是啊, 也许我们可以试着不那么传统一次
Obviously, I'm proud of it or whatever.
显然 我为此感到自豪 或者管他呢
"Or whatever"?
"或者管他呢"?
I just wanna be normal.
我只想做个普通人
Ah Tom, you are not normal.
汤姆, 你可不普通
Great. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
Our entire family is very not normal.
我们全家都很不普通
I've been waiting to talk to you about this for a long time.
我等着和你谈这件事已经很久了
But first, you must put the charms back up.
但首先, 你必须把这些符咒重新挂起来
And then, we'll talk.
然后, 我们再谈
Okay, Grandma.
好的 奶奶
Hurry up!
快点
You can't just put them up like that.
你不能就这样把它们放在一起
Whoa, dude!
哇, 老兄
There's a system.
有讲究的
Who are you?
你是谁?
How long were the protective charms down?
护身符拿下多久了?
Like, for five minutes, okay?
就五分钟, 好吗?
Do I know you, man? - No.
我认识你吗? - 不认识
But I know you.
但我认识你
Whoa! Ew! Are you sniffing me?
哇哦!你在闻我吗?
Yeah. - And you reek, kid.
是啊 - 你臭死了, 孩子
No, I don't.
不, 我不臭
Where's your grandmother? Mrs. Lee, are you okay?
你奶奶呢?李太太, 你还好吗?
Dude. Okay.
伙计 好吧
Keep your shoes on. That's not rude at all.
别脱鞋 一点也不粗鲁
There we go. So you have tracking mud and all that stuff, okay.
好了 你踩了一地脚印 好吗
Hu! - Mei Ling.
虎! - 美玲
It's so good to see you.
见到你真高兴
No pinching necessary, all right? We spoke about this.
别掐了, 好吗?我们说过这事
Tom, this is Hu, my old friend.
汤姆, 这是我的老朋友虎
An old friend?
老朋友?
Like, what kind of friend are we talking here?
比如, 我们在这说的是哪种朋友?
Platonic, hopefully.
希望是柏拉图式的
Ugh, there's no time for this.
唉, 没时间废话了
I picked up the scent of fashu at the boy's school today.
今天, 我在孩子的学校闻到了法术的味道
Magic?
魔法?
I know. I felt it too.
我知道 我也感觉到了
He stinks of it. You could be in danger.
他一身味道 你可能有危险的
Calm down.
冷静点
We were just about to have "the talk."
我们正要好好谈谈"那个"
Ew. Ah Ma, no, I don't need the talk. I'm 15.
阿嫲 不 我不需要谈那个 我才15岁
So the charms are down, the kid still doesn't know who he is,
所以符咒被卸了, 孩子却还不知道自己是谁
and none of the Zodiacs have been following any of my protocols.
十二生肖没有一个人遵守我的任何守则
Tom, your fight today. What exactly happened?
汤姆 你今天打过架 到底是怎么回事?
I mean, this kid, he got all mad at me.
有个孩子, 他对我发火了
Huge guy, you know? Shoulders all puffed out. Kinda like you actually.
大块头 你知道吗 肩膀都鼓起来了 有点像你
Cut to the chase.
切入正题
It wasn't me. This kid, he started it.
不是我的错 是这孩子先动手的
Did you finish it? - What?
你打赢了吗? - 什么?
Did anything strange happen?
有什么奇怪的事情发生吗?
Yeah... No, not really.
嗯...没有, 真没有
Other than when I threw him into the ceiling.
除了我把他扔上天花板的时候
Oh, boy.
哦, 天哪
Wait. Nobody saw you, right?
等一下 没被别人看到 对吧?
No, no, not really. Just about a hundred kids or so.
没有 真没有 只有大概一百多个孩子吧
Oh, we gotta get out of here.
我们得离开这里
Grandma, who is this guy?
奶奶, 这家伙是谁?
"This guy"?
"这家伙"?
I'm a Warrior of the Circle of Twelve,
我是誓死保护凤凰守护者的
sworn to protect the Guardian of the Phoenix.
十二生肖中的一员
Ah Ma, like from the kids' stories?
阿嫲, 就像童话故事里的?
I'm a Zodiac.
我是一个生肖
Okay. Hi. I'm Tom, House of Lee.
好的 你好 我是汤姆 李家的
Lactose-intolerant and guardian of a Steph Curry rookie card.
乳糖不耐症患者, 斯蒂芬·库里新秀卡的守护者
"Kids' stories"?
"童话故事"?
I wanted to give him time.
我想给他一点时间
Time for what?
什么时间?
Seriously? Guys! Hello! I'm right here.
真的吗?伙计们 嘿 我就在这儿
We know, kid. We know you're here.
我们知道 孩子 我们知道你在这里
Dude, what is your problem?
老兄, 你有什么问题吧?
Everybody knows you're here!
每个人都知道你在这里
Does anything you say make sense?
你这话有什么意思吗?
Everything I say makes sense.
我说的每句话都有意思
Something's here.
有人来了
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, earthquake! - Nope.
哇 哇 地震 - 不是
Put on your shoes, Tom.
穿上你的鞋, 汤姆
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的?
Whoa.
哇哦
Ah Ma. - Oh, yeah!
阿嫲 - 哦, 对
I'll cover the front, you get the back.
我负责前面, 你负责后面
No. This is powerful fashu.
不, 这法术太强大了
You and Tom need to go.
你和汤姆得走了
What? No!
什么?不
Get him to safety. He needs you, Hu.
把他带到安全的地方 他需要你 虎
Tom. Tom, look at me.
汤姆 汤姆 看着我
I promise I'll explain everything,
我保证会解释一切的
but right now you have to go with Hu.
但现在你必须跟虎一起走
I'm not leaving you.
我不会离开你的
Loo. - Go! Now!
鹿 - 快走 现在就走
No, wait... - Go!
不, 等等... - 走吧
Whoa!
哇哦
Mrs. Lee.
李太太
Loo.
鹿
We can make this easy.
我们可以别搞得太复杂
电影精选列表