I-I just want us to go.I just want us to leave.
听着 我明天会打给梅里亚 去见见买♥♥主
Look, I'll call Merial tomorrow and meet the buyer.
我们可以在一两天内卖♥♥掉它 再也不回来
We can sell it in the next day or two and never come back.
好吗
OK
快啊
Come on.
拜托
Oh, come on.
该死
Ah, shit.
你在干什么
What are you doing
我以为你要去加油站
I thought you were goingto the gas station.
进去玩 孩子
Go inside and play, sweetie.
你看见阿奇了吗 他从海滩过来
Have you seen Archie He came up from the beach.
也许他就在后面 我走的时候去看看
Uh, maybe he's around back.I'll have a look when I go.
好 -你看这个
SIGHS: OK.- Look at this.
找到你的入侵者了 是一只浣熊
Found your intruder.It's just a raccoon.
一定是不小心钻进房♥子下面淹死了
Must've got in under the house somehow and drowned.
那些噪音就是它搞出来的
That's what all the noise would've been.
可怜的小家伙
Poor little guy.
看我找到的其他东西
Look what else I found.
你看里面缠着什么
You see what's tangled in it
我觉得我们应该报♥警♥
I think we need to call the police.
他们得下去看看
They need to look down there.
我要去加油站
I'm gonna go tothe gas station.
贝吉獾挺直了身子
The Badger drew himself up,
两个爪子紧紧握着大棒
took a firm grip with his stickwith both paws,
向伙伴们扫了一眼 喊道
glanced around hiscomrades and cried,
时间到了 跟我来
'The hour has come.Follow me,'
然后猛地拉开门
and flung the trap door wide open.
虽然他们只有四个
They were but four in all,
但对于惊慌失措的黄鼠狼
but to the panic-strickenweasels,
大厅里似乎充满了可怕的动物
the hall seemed full of monstrous animals.
不 多读会儿 -我们明天再读
No, more!- We can read again tomorrow.
还很早 我们必须这样吗
It's early. Do we have to
恐怕是的 小可爱
Afraid so, beautiful.
哈喽 有人吗
Hello Is anybody there
哈喽 有人吗
Hello Anybody
哈喽
Hello
雷亚
Reia!
快啊
Come on.
快啊
Come on!
雷亚
Reia!
雷亚
Reia!
朱尔斯
Jules
朱尔斯
Jules!
你在哪里
Where are you
朱尔斯
Jules!
在上面
Up here!
你没事吧 -水箱盖子被打开了
Are you all right- The tank lid was open.
有东西进了屋子 我们得离开
Something came into the cottage.We need to leave.
怎么了 -梅里亚 那个房♥产经纪人
What is it- Merial, the estate agent.
她死了 有东西袭击了她
She's dead.Something attacked her.
我呼叫了警长 他们会派人来
I radioed the sheriff.They're sending someone.
他们说锁上门等他们来
They said to lock the doors and wait for them.
我们应该先给雷亚穿好衣服
We should, uh-We should get Reia dressed.
我知道你父亲和姐姐发生的事了
I found out what happenedto your father and sister.
他们不是在海边溺亡的
They didn't drown at the beach.
他们死在了这 就在屋里
They died here, in the cottage.
这地方有什么东西
There's somethingin this place.
所以这里才没有人住 你母亲才没有告诉你
That's why no one lives here,why your mother never told you
她不希望你知道 也不想你来这里
about it. She never wanted youto know, to evercome here.
她骗了警♥察♥
She lied to the police.
她编造了他们溺亡的故事
She made the whole thing upabout them drowning.
这是她剩下的日记
It's the rest of her diary.
我相信上帝 我能离开这里
'I trust in God I make it away from here
我可怜的家人可以被找到
'and out of this hell and mypoor family can be found.'
妈妈
Mommy!
她不像人们想的那样疯
She wasn't crazylike they thought.
不 她认为她要是说了实话 他们就会带走你
No. She thought they'd take you away if she told the truth.
她最后写的内容是……
And the last thingshe wrote was...
无论是谁发现这个 请原谅我
'Whoever finds this,forgive me,'...
还有这个
and this.
快跑
我们要去哪里 -只是去兜风 亲爱的
Where are we going- Just for a drive, sweetie.
和妈妈在这里等着
Just wait here with Mommy.
警长来了 我去接他
That's the sheriff.I'll go get him.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait!
好
OK.
啊 啊
Aah! Aah!
啊
Aah!
啊
Aah!
不
No!
靠
Shit.
我听到枪声 出什么事了 -他死了
I heard a gun. What happened- He's dead.
他死了 那东西杀了他
He's dead.It killed him,
你看到的那个东西
that thing you saw.
等等 你看到了什么
Wait, wh-what did you see
它像某种爬行动物 没有眼睛
It was like some kind ofreptile. Didn't have any eyes.
靠 -嘿
Shit.Hey.
嘿 本
Hey, Ben.
本
Ben
嘿 深呼吸 好吗
Hey. Just breathe. OK
呼吸 呼吸 拜托
Breathe. Breathe, please.
那到底是什么
What the hell is this thing
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 我们得离开
I don't know. We've gotta go.
不 不行 -我们必须走
No, we can't.- No, we haveto go.
不能走 -必须走
We can't go!- We have to.
不管那是什么 它还在外面
Whatever it is,it's still out there.
它们在水箱后面肯定有一个巢穴
OK, there must be a nest somewhere behind the tank.
我们制♥造♥出来的噪音 水泵……
All the noise we've beenmaking, the pump -
它知道我们在这儿 这就是那些抓痕的来源
it knows we're here.That's what the scratching is.
它想进来
It's just trying to get in.
我们或许可以制♥造♥一些噪音 把它引回水箱
Maybe we can make some noise,lure it back into the tank,
想办法埋掉它 -那个盖子怎么没有拦住它
somehow bury it in there.How That lid doesn't stop it.
棚子里还有多余的汽油
There's spare gas in the shed.
与化肥混合 会有很强的爆♥炸♥性
Mixed with that fertiliser,it's highly explosive.
我可以装引线
I can rig a fuse.
你不能再进去了
You can't go back in there.
我们别无选择 它会杀了我们
We don't have a choice!It's gonna kill us in here.
这是我们阻止它的唯一办法
It's the only waywe can stop it.
你和雷亚待在楼上 锁好门
You and Reia stay upstairs.Lock the door.
不管发生什么 都不要开门
Whatever happens, don't open it.
不 我们可以去车上
No, we can make it to the car.
我们不行 带着她不行
No, we can't, baby,not with her.
等我布置就绪 我会来找你们
When it's set,I'll come get you.
我们没有太多时间
We won't have much time.
你一定要回来 好吗
You come back, OK
一定要回来
You come back.
嘿 待在这儿 宝贝 好吗
Hey. Stay here, sweetie. OK
没事的
It's OK.
阿奇
Archie.
本
Ben!
啊
Aah!
啊
Aah!
啊
Aah!
啊
Aaah!
啊
Aah!
孩子 我要去看看爸爸 我得帮他
Hey, sweetie. I need to go seeDaddy. I need to go help him.
你就待着这儿 不要动 好吗
You just stay here.Don't move. OK
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mommy!
宝贝 没事 不要出声 好吗
Sweetie. Sweetie.OK. Just be quiet, OK
妈妈
Mommy!