I miss her.
我知道 宝贝 我们也想她
I know, sweetie. We do too.
但她现在在更好的地方
But she's in a better place now.
你能给我读《柳林风声》吗
Can you read Wind in the Willows to me
只能读几分钟 你这周最喜欢谁
Just for a few minutes.Who's your favourite this week
贝吉獾 他脾气很暴躁
Badger. He's so grumpy.
不 等等 我喜欢托蒂 他是最有趣的
No, wait. I like Toady.He's the funniest.
对
Yeah
他泪如雨下
'Like Summer Tempests Came His Tears.
老鼠伸出一只干净的棕色小爪
'The Rat put outa neat, brown paw,
紧紧地抓住托蒂的的颈背
'gripped Toad firmly by the scruff of his neck...'
她睡着了
She's asleep.
你在看什么
What you looking at
我在楼下找到的 是你母亲的日记
Found it downstairs.It's your mother's diary.
嗯 这是她的笔迹
Yeah, this is her handwriting.
我小时候 她经常从医院给我写信
She used to write me from hospital when I was a kid.
她没有再婚吗 -没有 她从不见任何人
She never remarried- No. Never saw anyone.
当父亲和罗茜去世时 她常说这是命运
She used to say when Dadand Rosie died that it was fate.
要感谢上帝 感激你所拥有的一切
To God, be grateful for whatyou've got, and all that.
我觉得你做得更好
Well, I think you're doing a hell of a better job.
你知道 当你父母去世时会感觉很奇怪
You know, it's strangewhen your parents die.
你对他们的看法♥会♥有所改变 比如……
You start thinking about them differently, like...
他们对你有多好 他们做的决定
how they were to you,the decisions they made.
你对自己的孩子有多好
How you are to your own child.
你永远不会做他们做过的事
How you'll never do what they did.
你想怎么处理这个地方
What do you wanna do about this place
我们真的需要这笔钱
We could really use the money.
而且这地方贼吓人
And it's fucking creepy.
真的吓人
It is!
是 真的吓人
Yeah, well... it is.
我是说 这个地方对他们如此特别
I mean, this placewas so special to them.
她为何不想让我知道
Why didn't she want me to know
我以为你不会问 我们来查清楚吧
Thought you would never ask.Let's find out.
1946年4月27日
'April 27th, 1946.
我们搬了进来
'We have moved in,
我又重获新生
'and I am my new self again.'LINDA... my new self again,
不再被悲伤笼罩
with none of my dark sadness.
这里是我和罗茜新生活的开始
It is just thebeginning of our new life here
还有我肚子里茁壮成长的宝宝
with Rosie, and our child grows strong inside of me.
艾历克认为我们在这里会住得很舒服
Alec is determinedwe be comfortable here
并找人过来建了一个水箱
and has had a man come in and build a water tank.
这个星期 他们钻探了一百多英尺
And this week, they drilled more than a hundred feet
一直挖到有水的深泉
to the deep spring that has water
这个水比我喝过的任何一种都更甘甜营养
sweeter and more nourishing than any I have ever tasted.
今天收到一个包裹 完全匿名
A package arrived today,completely anonymously.
里面装着关于我们海湾的新闻报道
It contained newspaper reportsabout our bay.
艾历克叫我扔掉它们
Alec told me to throw them away,
说是有人不高兴我们住在这儿
that someone is not happy we are here
想让我们感到不安
and is trying to unsettle us.
艾历克又因为暴风雨彻夜未眠
Alec was up all nightwith the storm again.
雨过天晴后
When it cleared,
我和罗茜早早地沿着海滩散步
Rosie and I took our early stroll along the beach.
他没有在那里进行晨泳
He was not there for his early morning swim.
等我们回去后 我到处都找不到他
And when we returned,I could not find him anywhere.
他失踪三天了
He has been gone for three days.
我报了警 但他们向我保证不管他去了哪里
I alerted the local police, butthey assure me he will return
他一定会回来的
from wherever he has gone.
罗茜非常想念她的父亲
Rosie missesher father terribly,
我很担心他的安危
and I fear for his safety.
1946年5月5日
'May 5th, 1946.'
这是最后的记录 剩下的不见了
That's the last entry.The rest is missing.
罗西在5月10日晚上失踪了
Rosie disappeared on the night of May 10th.
这五天里发生了什么
What happenedin those five days
怎么了 你不想知道发生了什么吗
What's the matter You don'twanna know what happened
这太疯狂了
Oh, this is just so crazy.You know
又是她在作妖 她……
This is her all over again.She-She-
她从未告诉过我真♥相♥
She never told me the truth.
从没有 从未说过我想知道的
Never. Never what I wanted to know.
现在我必须接受这些
Now I have to accept that.
我不知道她为何这样做
I don't know why she did what she did
也不知道到底发生了什么 但是……
or what even really happened, but...
她已经去世了 我永远无法得知
she's gone now,and I never will.
你一点都不好奇吗 -这有什么区别
You're not slightly curious- What difference does it make
她已经这么做了
She did what she did.
妈妈
Mommy.
宝贝
Sweetie.
有东西想要进来
Something's trying to get in.
待在这儿 好吗
'Stay here, OK
本 快起来
'Ben. Get up.'
是什么
'What is it'
我不知道 我还在楼梯上
I-I don't know.I'm still on the stairs.
你回床上吧
Go back to bed.
靠
Shit!
别这样 人吓人 吓死人
Don't do that.You'll give me a heart attack.
阳台的门关不拢
The terrace door doesn't shut properly.
天呐 -你在干什么
Oh my God.- What are you doing
没干嘛 我以为我听到了一些动静
Nothing. I'm...I thought I heard something.
我们去睡觉吧
Let's go to sleep.
别这样做
Don't do that. You just...
魂都被你吓没了
scared the livin' days out of me.
这很好玩 -一点都不好玩
It's funny.- It's not funny.
嘿 你起来啦
Hey! You're up.
我没有叫醒你 想让你多睡会儿
I didn't wanna wake you. Thought you could do with the sleep.
冰箱还能用 饿了吗
Fridge is running. Hungry
没 我不敢相信我睡过头了
No.I can't believe I slept in.
那些是什么 -只是些垃圾
What's all that Oh, it's just junk -
旧工具 一大堆化肥
old tools, lots of fertiliser.
我们不能让雷亚来这儿 这些是高浓度硝酸铵
We should keep Reia outta here.It's high ammonium nitrate -
二战的时候 他们用这个制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
what they used to make bombs with in World War II.
这里甚至还有些旧保险丝
Even some old fuse wires still here.
找到些旧汽油 但我们还需要更多
Found some old gas,but we're gonna need more,
所以我明天要去一趟加油站
so I'm gonna head back to that station tomorrow.
怎么了
What What is it
这地方没让你感到不安吗
Doesn't this place make you feel uneasy
在新地方的第一晚总会觉得奇怪
Well, first night in a new place is always a bit weird,
但那可能是因为我醒来时发现梅梅在用她那只
but that may be because I wokeup with Meg-Meg staring at me
可怕的眼睛盯着我
with her creepy one eye...
鼻子上还有一只独角兽
...and a unicorn up my nose.
可能是因为这个
Could be that.
我们为何不直接叫人来修理呢
Why don't we just call someone to come in and fix it
可能只是阀门关闭了
It could be just a shut valve.
这下面其实挺不错的
It's actuallyquite nice in here.
你确定吗 -不会太难的
Are you sure about this- Can't be that hard, right
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
这里看起来延伸到了小屋下方
Well, it looks like it goes along way back under the cottage.
如果里面有怪兽或者神经病 别让他们出来了 好吗
If there are any monsters orpsychos, don't let them out, OK
没问题 亲爱的
You bet, honey.
该死的
Damn things.
啊 -能看到什么吗
Agh!What can you see
有根管子从后面的山里伸进来
There's a pipe coming in from the hill behind
下面还有一根 肯定连着水泵
and another below that must go to the pump.
等等 我看看能不能打开
Hang on.I'll see if I can open it.
噢 靠
Ow. Shit.
有用了
It works!
我们有水了
We've got water!
该死
Damn it.
有发现吗
Any luck
哦 你受伤了吗 -只是擦伤
Oh. Did you hurt yourselfUh, it's just a scratch.
在水箱墙后面发现了一条隧♥道♥和一个洞穴
Found a tunnel and a sort of cave behind the tank wall.
看上去很深 肯定是水的来源
Looks really deep. Must bewhere the water comes from.
噢