they were swimming at Hobbit'sBay when they disappeared.
我母亲一直不怎么提起他们
My mother never spoke about them much.
她从来不想说 额……
She never wanted to. Um...
既然不是车祸 那她为什么要那样说
But why would she say it was a car accident if it wasn't
本的母亲在他小的时候
Well, Ben's motherwas institutionalised
被送进了精神病院
for most of his childhood.
她没有陪伴他太多
She was never around much.
抱歉 我只是以为你知道
Sorry. I just thoughtyou should know.
从法律上讲 房♥子是你的 你可以随意处置
Legally, the property's yours to do with as you wish.
我有当地的代理人可以提供建议
I do have a local agent who can help advise.
你想怎么做
What do you wanna do
有多远 -挺远的
Well, how far away is it- Well, it's quite a drive -
在俄勒冈海岸的半山腰 就在佛罗伦萨的北部
halfway up the Oregon coast,just north of Florence.
我可以让我的办公室给你指路
I could get my office to give you the directions.
你确定是这里吗
Are you surethis is it
是的
Oh yeah.
我们到了吗
Are we there yet
快到了 宝贝
Almost, sweetie.
你确定这里安全吗
You sure this is safe
马上就能知道了
We'll soon find out.
坐稳
Hold on.
现在怎么办
Now what
我去看看
I'll take a look.
这里有条路
Hey, there's somethingthrough here.
阿奇
Archie.
阿奇 过来
Archie! Come here!
哇哦
Oh wow.
这是一座宫殿 我梦想成真了
It's a palace.All my dreams have come true
你觉得这里有电吗
Do you think it has power
当然有 不然你觉得按♥摩♥浴缸怎么加热
Sure. How do you think you heat the Jacuzzi
好了 退后 看爸爸表演
OK, stand back.This is a dad job.
通通风 多点光线
Well, a little bit moreair and light -
我想会很好住的
I think it's got potential.
嘿 慢点
Hey, slow down.
这里面有什么
What's in here
我们能上楼吗
Can we go upstairs
可以
Sure.
走吧 阿奇 跟我来
Come on, Archie. Come with me.
嘿 小心点 有些地板可能已经腐朽了
Hey, be careful. Some of the floorboards might be rotten.
好的
OK.
哇哦
Wow.
你能来帮我一下吗
Hey, can you give me a hand with this
哦 不用了 我搞定了
Oh, don't worry. I got it.
本 快过来
Ben Quick, come here.
怎么了
What is it
你没事吧
You all right
你看这个
Look at this.
难以置信
It's incredible.
我就说问题能迎刃而解
Didn't I say things would work out
我爱你
I love you.
这是什么
What is it
看上去好恶心
It looks disgusting.
这是个水箱
It's a water tank.
在这种老地方 只要附近有地下泉水
All these old types of placeswould've run off rainwater
就会流失雨水或者形成地下水
or a bore, if there's an underground spring near here.
你不会要下去吧
You're not going in there.
这只是个水箱 -本
It's just a water tank.- Ben!
嘿 站过来 站过来
Hey. Come here. Come here.
本 本
'Ben Ben!
你能看到什么
'What can you see'
空空如也
Not much.
这是啥
What's that
在淤泥里找到的旧提灯
Just an old lantern I found in the dirt.
我能下去吗
Can I go in there
亲爱的 我不想你靠近这里 好吗
Sweetie, I don't want you to go near this thing, OK
答应我
Promise me
答应你 -乖女儿
Promise.- Yeah, good girl.
去帮妈妈
Go and help Mom.
亲爱的 我们把包放哪儿
Honey! Where do you want our bags
我拿来了枕头和毯子
I got pillows and blankets too.
到上面来 我想这是你父母的旧房♥间
Uh, up here. I thinkthis is your parents' old room.
这些是什么
What are these
嗯 肯定你奶奶的
Mm. Must be Granny's.
这是她吗
Was this her
她真漂亮
She was beautiful.
确实
Yeah, she was.
这个小女孩就是你的罗茜姑姑
And that little girl would'vebeen your Aunt Rosie.
我觉得这个卡住了
I think this is jammed.
打不开
It won't open.
是吗 -是的
Yeah- Yeah.
哦 有人把它们钉死了
Oh yeah.Someone's nailed them shut.
可能是认为这个地方会被人闯入
Probably just thought the place would've been broken into.
苏格和梅梅想知道他们的房♥间在哪儿
Sugar and Meg-Meg want to know where their room is.
我在楼下看到个非常特别的房♥间
Well, I saw a very specialroom downstairs.
我们去看看吧 -嗯哼
Shall we go check it outMm-hm.
好的 来吧 跳上来
All right, come on. Jump on.
下楼 驾
Downstairs. Giddy up!
诶哈
Yeehaw!
哇
Whoa!
帮帮忙
Help!
东西都还在 仿佛一切被留了下来
All here, like every thing was just left.
好
Right.
拿着
Hold this.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
你觉得是在这里吗
Do you think that's here
我不知道
I don't know.
可能吧
Could be.
你看这个
Check this out.
这是堆关于这个地区的新闻剪报
It's a bunch of news clippingsabout the area.
这些是什么意思
What do they mean
不知道 我还找到一大堆 内容都差不多
I don't know. I got dozens more. They're all similar.
这里有一份保险索赔
I mean, there's an insurance claim here
是关于一艘在20世纪初搁浅的船的
for another ship that ranaground in the early 1900s.
上面说一些船员上了岸
This one says some of the crew went ashore
然后就再没出现过
and were never seen again.
看这个
Look at this.
我在你母亲的房♥间里发现的
I found them in your mother's room.
是关于你父亲和姐姐的报告
They're reports of your father and sister.
蒂尔伯里说的没错 以此推断 他们是在这里溺亡的
Tilbury was right. According tothese, they did drown here,
但他们的尸体一直没有找到
but their bodies werenever recovered.
他们怀疑过她
They suspected her
这说不通啊 我是说……
That doesn't make any sense.I mean...
她很神秘
she was secretive...
也有点疯 不过……
a bit crazy, sure, but...
你该看看你的表情
You should see your face.
你认为我母亲是个神经病
You think my mom's a psycho.
额
Uh...
也许这是家族遗传 -哦 住嘴
Maybe it runs in the family.- Oh, shut up.
那是什么声音
What was that noise
没什么 宝贝 -我会清理掉这些
Nothing, sweetie. Just-- I'll clear this away.
只是风吹的 好吗
It's just the wind, OK
走吧 去睡觉了
Come on. Off to beddy-byes.
过来
Come here.
晚安 爸爸 -晚安 小天使 睡个好觉
Goodnight, Daddy.- Goodnight, angel. Sleep tight.
走吧
Come on.
好 来了
OK, here we go.
这是谁
Who's that
这是你
That's you.
这是爸爸 -嗯
This is Daddy.- Mm.
这是奶奶
That's Grandma.
我想她了