Oh!
太好了 水泵还能用
Great. Pump still works.
噢
Oh.
纯净的泉水
Pure spring water.
也许我们应该开始装瓶 可能是个新发现
Maybe we should start bottlingit. Could be a new thing.
好吧 我们先不要急着关店
OK, let's not, uh,close the store just yet.
看我找到的其他东西
Look what else I found.
噢
Oh.
你在哪儿找到的
Where did you find this
在水箱的淤泥里
It was in the mud,in the tank.
你认为这是什么
What do you think it is
这不是鱼
Well, it's not a fish.
这是种两栖动物幼体 还没完全成型
It's some sort of amphibiouslarvae - not fully formed.
这里是鳃 -嗯
These are its gills.Yeah
你看后面的骨刺
See the rear bone spurs
当他们转移到陆地时就会变成腿
They turn into legswhen they move on to land.
你看它多粘啊
Look how slimy it is.Like, look.
是的
Oh, yeah.
哇哦
Wow.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
那是什么 -嗯
What's that- Hm
很坚硬 这里应该是他眼睛的位置
It's solid. That's whereits eyes should be.
也许它是地下进化 无需视力
Maybe it's subterranean -evolved not to need them,
就像无足目两栖动物
like Apoda amphibians.
无足目是什么意思 -就是拉丁语中的“瞎子”
What does 'Apoda' mean- Uh, 'the blind ones' in Latin.
你知道你说拉丁语的时候
Do you know how devilishly sexy you are
有多性感吗 -我其实知道
when you speak LatinI do, actually.
你觉得它在这里干什么
What do you think it's doing here
我不知道 也许它被水吸引了
I don't know. Maybe it's attracted to the water.
这相当不可思议 -相当奇怪
It's pretty incredible.Pretty frickin' weird.
我们怎么处理它 -我们应该保存起来
What do we do with itMm, we should try preserve it.
肯定会有人想研究这玩意
Someone will wanna study this thing for sure.
冷藏箱在哪里
Where's that cooler
哦 在那儿
Oh, there.
行 不过你最好能因为这个发现得个奖
OK, but you better win an award for discovering this thing,
不管它是什么
whatever the hell it is,
因为那是我的齐柏林飞船幸运衬衫
cos that was my lucky Led Zeppelin shirt.
等我出名了 就给你买♥♥件新的
I'll buy you a new one when I'm famous.
哈喽
Hello
爸爸
Daddy
里面有人吗
Is anyone in there
爸爸
Daddy
啊 妈妈
Ah. Mommy!
怎么了 你受伤了吗
What is it Are you hurt
水箱里有东西
There's something in the tank.
盖子为什么开着 她可能会摔下去
Why is this openShe could've fallen.
听起来像昨晚在我房♥间里的东西
It sounded like the one in my room last night.
在你房♥间是什么意思
What do you mean,in your room
亲爱的 这里有很多野生动物
Honey, there's a lot of animals in the wild here.
我说了让你别往里面看
Please. I told you not to look in there.
可能只是水管的声音
Probably just the soundof the water pipe.
哈喽 有人在家吗
Hello Is anyone home
非常抱歉 我看前门开着
So sorry. Th-Thefront door was open.
我是梅里亚·廷吉 蒂尔伯里先生让我来找你
I'm Merial Tingey. Mr Tilbury asked me to come and see you
商量卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的事 我电♥话♥打不通
about selling the property.I couldn't call.
我希望现在二位方便
I hope now's OK.
额
Uh...
当然 我是本
'course. I'm Ben.
她们是朱尔斯和雷亚 很高兴你找到了我们
This is Jules and Reia.Glad you found us.
走得有点远 对吧 我想车子可能会被卡住
It's a bit of a hike, isn't it I thought I might get stuck,
所以我把车停在山顶 走了下来
so I left my car at the top and walked down.
我从山上看见你了
I saw you from the hill.
你想去楼上玩吗
Do you wanna goupstairs and play
我们和这位女士聊会儿
while we talk to the lady
我还记得我父亲几年前和一位买♥♥主
I remember my fathercoming here years ago
来过这里
with a buyer.
但你母亲的律师坚持说她绝不会卖♥♥
But your mother's lawyer was adamant she'd never sell.
这真是一个神奇的地方
It truly is a magical spot.
对
Yeah.
这个海滩超棒 -不仅是海滩
It's a gorgeous beach.Well, not just the beach.
你会意识到房♥产的延伸远不止于此
You realise the property extends a lot further than that -
几个私人海湾
several private coves,
还有远处的大部分山丘
most of those hills in the distance as well.
我们上周才知道这里的
Well, we only learned about the place last week.
这是最后一个保持原生态的地方
It's the last remaining untouched block of its size
据我所知
up here. From what I can recall,
我相信小屋的初建目的
I believe the cottage was originally built
是当做19世纪早期捕鲸者的窝棚
as a whaler's shackin the early 1800s.
你知道在本的父母之前的房♥主吗
Uh, do you know who ownedthe place before Ben's parents
不知道 房♥子甚至可能被遗弃了
I don't. May haveeven been abandoned.
当他买♥♥下时 有很多人抗♥议♥
There were a lot of protests when he bought it -
尤其是当地人 他们认为这个地方被诅咒了
locals especially. They thoughtthe place was cursed, but...
我很遗憾你父亲的事
I'm sorry about whathappened to him.
你说的被诅咒是什么意思
Uh, you said curse.What do you mean by that
对不起 我不是故意吓你的
Sorry.I didn't mean to scare you.
1700年的卡斯卡迪亚大地震
Uh, the big Cascadiaearthquake in 1700.
地震从加拿大传到加州
It hit from Canadadown to California.
这个海岸被完全撕开
This coast wascompletely torn open -
引起了日本的海啸
sent a tsunamiall the way to Japan.
休斯劳人说这片土地不好
The Siuslaw people said the land was bad
抛弃了整个地区
and abandoned the whole area.
他们说这里被诅咒了 说……
Theysaid it was cursed.Said, uh...
大地开口很深 人们会消失无踪
the ground opened up deep,and people would disappear.
就是个愚蠢的老故事 各地都有传说
It's just a silly old story.Places have them.
对不起 我希望你不要觉得我很冒昧
I'm sorry. I hope you don'tthink this presumptuous;
我来之前打过几个电♥话♥ 而且……
I made a few calls before I came, and, uh...
我有一个有意向的买♥♥主
well, I have a buyer who's interested.
他们报出了高价 并想迅速搬来
They've made a strong offer and would move quickly,
只要你们愿意
if you wanted.
这么快啊
Oh, that's fast.
为了快销 价格也许还有上调的空间
There may be a little room to go up... for a quick sale.
这么多啊 -这是真的吗
Oh, this is a lot.- Is that serious
我想这比你母亲以为的房♥子价值
It's a lot more than I thinkyour mother ever thought
高出了很多
it'd be worth.
如果你们想加价 我可以问问 -不 不
And if you want more, I can ask-No. No.
要的 要的
Yes. Yes!
买♥♥家就在城里 渴望成交
The buyer's in town and keen to close a deal,
如果你们有时间能见个面 那么……
so if you have time to meet, then...
好吧
well...
上面有我的号♥码
my number's on there.
你们可以商量一下 不着急
You'll wanna talk,a-a-and no rush.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
要不要我载你到你车那儿
Can I give you a lift back up to your car
谢谢了 不过 我想我会喜欢走路过去
Thank you, but, you know,I think I'll enjoy the walk.
哦 啥情况
Oh, wha-
本 你醒着吗
Ben Are you awake
我睡着了 -嘘
I'm asleep. Shh.
我想我听到些声音
I think I hear something.
这个声音
That.
发生什么了 你还好吗
What's going on You OK
我刚看到窗户那里有东西
I-I just saw somethingat the window.
什么
What
就在那儿
O-Over there.
你确定吗 这里啥都没有
You sureThere's nothing there.
是的 我很确定 那东西长着大牙齿和爪子
Yes. Yes, I'm goddamn sure.It had big teeth and claws.
就在那里
It was right there.
可能只是一只被光吸引过来的浣熊
It was probably just a raccoonattracted to the light.
那不是浣熊 -好的 冷静点
That was no fucking raccoon.- OK, just calm down.
我不想吓到雷亚 外面啥都没有 好吗
OK I don't wanna scare Reia.There's nothing out there, OK
我只想我们走 我只想我们离开