11,12,13,14... I said stand up, 819!
11 12 13 14 819 我说了 站起来
19, 20, sir!
19 20 长官
What did you just call me?
你刚才叫我什么
I think you heard me,
我想你听到我说什么了
you fascist pig.
你这个法♥西♥斯♥主义的蠢猪
Open up the hole. Open up the hole.
把禁闭室打开 打开禁闭室
The rest of you, return to your cells immediately,
你们其余的人 立刻回你们的牢房♥去
have them neat and orderly,
3分钟内 把牢房♥收拾整齐
and be standing by the foot of your bed in three minutes.
然后站在你的床边
Go now.
动起来
Not bad, not bad.
不错 不错啊
Is this your bunk. 8612?
8612 这是你的床
Yes, it is, Mr. correctional officer.
是的 长官
Why don't you make up your bunk, 8612?
你为什么不铺床 8612
I did, Mr. correctional officer.
我铺了 长官
Oh, really?
真的
Well, that's not what I see.
我看起来不是这样啊
What the fuck, man?
我♥操♥你大爷
I just made that!
我刚铺好
What was that?
怎么回事
What just happened'?
刚发生什么了
Fuck.
擦
He- you shit bag.
你这个傻♥逼♥
You take him, take him, take him.
你 抓住他 抓住他 抓住他
Put him in the fucking hole.
把他扔到那个该死的禁闭室里
Get in the goddamn hole. Oh, 819's already in the hole.
给我他妈的进去 819已经在里面了
Put him in the hole!
把他扔到禁闭室里
Should I get Zimbardo?
我该去叫Zimbardo吗
把他扔进去 快点
Let's just... See what happens here.
我们就看看会发生什么吧
You just hit him. You're not supposed to hit him.
你刚打他了 你不应该打他的
Clean up his bed.
把他的床收拾好
You're not supposed to hit him.
你不应该打他的
You hear me, 1037? Fix his bunk.
你听到我说什么了 1037 收拾好他的床
you got two minutes. You hear me?
你有2分钟的时间 听明白了
don't talk back.
不准还嘴
you fix that nice and neat now.
你要把他的床收拾整齐
What happened out there?
外面发生什么了
That guy fucking hit me with his nightstick.
他妈的有个家伙用他的警棍打了我
He hit you? They're not allowed to do that.
他打了你 这是不允许的
Well, I did grab his throat first, but,
但是我先卡他脖子了
I got to tell you, it felt good.
告诉你 感觉不错
It felt really good.
感觉非常好
I-I really don't think that's the way to go.
我 我真心不觉得应该这样
Bullshit.
胡扯
If we can convince the others, the odds favor us, man.
老兄 如果我们能说服其他人 让他们支持我们
It's what they'd do in a real prison.
真正的监狱里就是这样
Wait, what are you-
等会 你的意思是
no talking, 8612!
8612 不准说话
Shit and fall in it, motherfucker!
傻♥逼♥ 吃屎去吧
Think about it. There's only ever three of them.
想想看 他们只有3个人
There's nine of us.
咱们有9个人
How many more of us can they throw in here?
他还能往这里面塞几个人
All right, everybody.
好吧 所有人
Mealtime's over.
吃饭时间结束
I want you to wash your dishes and return to your cells.
我希望你们能把盘子洗干净然后回牢房♥去
Come on.
快点
5486,
said mealtime's over.
我说了吃饭时间结束
No, not- not until I get my glasses.
不 不行 除非我能拿回我的眼镜
Don't be a pain in the ass.
别没事找事
I said mealtime's over. Get up.
我说了吃饭时间结束了 起来
I said I want my glasses.
我说我想要我的眼镜
Get him up. All right.
把他拉起来 好吧
Get up. No.
起来 不
No. Get up.
不 起来
Get up. Fuck you.
起来 我擦
Hey, hey, hey. Give me my glasses!
嘿 嘿 嘿 把我的眼镜还给我
Let go of the table.
放开桌子
We'll talk about your glasses.
我们来谈谈眼镜的问题
Will you just give me my glasses?
你会把我的眼镜给我
I get really bad headaches.
我的头真的很痛
I'm not gonna fucking-
我他妈不会
come here! Give me my fucking
过来 他妈的给我
get Zimbardo. I'll get Zimbardo.
去叫Zimbardo 我去叫
Lock him up.
把他锁起来
Everybody's got something, huh?
你们都清楚了吧
Phil, hey, uh,
嘿 Phil
you have to come see this.
你得过来看看
When did this happen?
什么时候开始的
About ten minutes ago.
大概10分钟前
Should we step in?
我们该介入吗
Phil?
Phil
No.
不
Let the guards figure it out. Let's see where it goes.
让看守自己解决 我们看看会怎么发展
This is where it goes.
这就是他们的解决办法
It's only been a day.
这才一天
Let the guards handle it.
让看守处理
I think this whole thing is taking a turn for the worse.
我觉得整件事开始向不好的方向发展了
Hey! You see
嘿 你看
let 'em handle it.
让他们去解决
Oh, man.
老兄
All right, let's go.
好吧 出来
Is it that time already? It's that time.
已经到时间了 到时间了
Wait- wait, what's this all about?
等等 这怎么回事
It's new cell assignments. Warden's orders.
典狱长的命令 重新安排牢房♥
How was the hole, man?
老兄 在那个禁闭室里什么感觉
It's all right.
还好吧
At least the guards aren't hassling you in there.
至少看守在那里不找你麻烦
You okay, man?
你还好吧老兄
I'd just about suck a dick for a cigarette.
我都想给谁吹个萧换根烟抽了
You know, I got to say,
我不得不说
I'm very dissatisfied with this whole experience so far.
到目前为止 我对整件事很不爽
You know, I just want my pills.
你知道 我该吃药了
They're vitamins, Gavin.
那只是维生素 Gavin
You're not gonna die.
你不会死的
Hey, guys.
嘿 大伙
Guys,
大家
8612 and I were talking in the hole and, um...
8612和我在禁闭室里面商量了一下
I think we've got a plan.
我想我们有办法了
What the fuck?
我勒个擦
Oh, fuck.
擦
Someone open this door immediately
来人立刻把门给我打开
or face severe punishment.
要不然你们就等着被重罚吧
Blow it out your ass, Mr. correctional officer!
长官 你♥他♥妈♥就是在放屁
Fuck! Whoohoo!
我擦 哇哦
Way to go, cell number one!
1号♥牢房♥的兄弟 就这么干
We're with you all the way!
我们永远和你们在一起
Revolution!
革命
That's right! You heard him, motherfuckers!
就这样 你这个混球听到了
Revolution!
革命
Men, it's your job to keep my prison in order,
先生们 保持监狱里的秩序是你们的工作
and right now, there doesn't seem to be
眼下看起来
a whole lot of order out there.
全是一团混乱
Sir, they've blacked out their doors, and they-
先生 他们把门从里面遮死了 而且他们
why am I hearing excuses?
我为什么要听你们在这抱怨
do not forget, you have all the authority.
别忘了 你们才是掌握大局的人
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
And you're stronger than they are.
你们要比他们强大
They're starting to create bonds with each other.
他们相互之间在建立联盟
break 'em up.
打破联盟
电影精选列表