Time for lineup!
排队时间
Prisoners are part of a correctional community.
犯人是我们这个小团体里被矫正的一部分
In order to keep the community running smoothly,
为了让我们这个小团体运行顺畅
prisoners must obey the following rules.
犯人必须服从下列规定
Rule number one:
规定一
Prisoners must remain silent during rest periods,
犯人必须在休息时间保持安静
after lights out, during meals,
关灯后 进食中
and outside the prison yards.
以及在院子里望风时
Rule number two:
规定二
Prisoners must eat at meal times
犯人必须 且只能
and only at meal times.
在进餐时间吃东西
Rule number three:
规定三
Prisoners must participate in all prison activities.
犯人必须参与所有监狱活动
Rule number four:
规定四
Prisoners must address the guards
犯人必须称呼警卫
as Mr. correctional officer
为狱警长官
and the warden as Mr. chief correctional officer.
称呼典狱长为总长官
Rule number five... You're on, Mike.
规定五 Mike 该你了
Smoking is a privilege. Rule number six...
吸烟是特权 规定六
You can call me, uh, warden from here on.
从现在开始 你要称呼我为 嗯 典狱长
Hey, maybe tell the guards to lighten up a bit.
嘿 告诉那些警卫 放松一点吧
Yeah. I wouldn't do that.
是啊 我可不会那么做
Rule number eight: Prisoners must report...
规定八 犯人必须上报
All right. Don't interfere.
好吧 那就别干扰我们了
All rule violations to the guards.
所有违反规定的人
Rule number nine:
规定九
Failure to obey any of the above rules
如果不遵守以上规定
may result in punishment.
将面临严惩
All right, stand at attention
好了 立正
for warden penny.
典狱长来了
All of you have shown
你们所有人的表现
that you are unable to function in the real world.
都说明你们无法在现实社会中正常生活
You lack the responsibility of the good people
你们缺乏在这个伟大国家里面
of this great country.
做一个 好人的责任感
Well, we are here to help you learn
所以 我们将在这教你们
what your responsibilities are.
什么是责任
Now, if you follow the rules and keep your hands clean,
如果你们能遵守规定 不小偷小摸
if you repent for your misdeeds
如果你们能为你们的罪行忏悔
and show a proper attitude of penitence,
并能展示出一个良好的后悔态度
well, we'll get along just fine, gentlemen.
那么 我们会相处愉快的 各位
How is it in there? It's fine.
在里面怎么样 挺好的
Prisoners are falling in line.
犯人们都排好队了
Yeah, we kind of did all the hard work for you.
是 我们基本上把事情都帮你们做好了
I can almost smell the pork.
我几乎能闻到猪肉味了
Better pork than wearing a dress, dude.
猪肉比穿裙子好多了 兄弟
you know who you look like?
你知道你看起来像谁吗
You look like that guy from cool hand Luke.
你看起来像电影 铁窗喋血 里面的那个
You know, the one that kills Paul Newman at the end?
就是那个最后杀了Paul Newman的那个
Haven't seen the film. Thanks for ruining it, man.
从没看过那个电影 谢谢你剧透哦 兄弟
Oh, it's a great flick.
哦 那是超级棒的一部电影呢
I'm partial to captain myself.
我觉得我更像长官呢
Now, I can be a nice guy,
其实 我可以是一个通情达理的人
or I can be one real mean son of a bitch.
我也可以是极贱的混♥蛋♥
It's all up to you.
这完全取决于你
Oh, we should strike for better food.
哦 我们应该抗♥议♥来获得更好的食物
And more money.
和更多工资
Just eat your food, 8612.
吃你的吧 8612号♥
Keep your comments to yourself.
把这意见留给你自己吧
Hey, man. Can I have a smoke?
嘿 我能抽根烟吗
Oh, yeah.
哦 可以
Smoking is a privilege, 5704,
吸烟可是个特权 5704号♥
one you're gonna have to earn.
你要赢得这特权才行
It says in the contract, after mealtime-
合同里写了 进餐时间后
as for the rest of you prisoners...
至于你们其他犯人
I need not remind you of rule number one.
我不需要提醒你们规定一了吧
I don't want any more talking.
不许再说话了
Uh-oh.
哦
Look at this guy.
看看这家伙
Thinks he's John Wayne or something.
还当自己是John Wayne之类的
Jesus. What the fuck, man?
老天 有没搞错
That means you, 8612.
说你呢 8612号♥
You got that?
懂了么
Okay, is it just me, or...
好吧 这只是我 还是
Are these guys taking this thing a bit too seriously?
这些人是不是太把这当回事了
Uh, yeah.
呃 是的
They're just doing their job.
他们只是在做他们该做的事
Same as us.
和我们一样
Uh, really?
呃 真假
'Cause it seems to me like they're having more fun
在我看来 他们看起来玩得开心多了
twirling their batons than I'm having
转转警棍比
with my balls hanging out of this fucking dress.
我那两蛋在这操蛋的裙子里晃荡 好多了
This isn't about fun.
这不是关于开不开心的
This is a job.
这是个工作
Yeah, but for 15 bucks?
是 但就为这十五块钱
Yeah, 15 bucks that I really need.
是 我很需要这十五块钱
Yeah, we all need it,
好吧 我们都挺需要这钱的
but why should we be working twice as hard for it
但我们至于比那些人还加倍努力工作
than these guys?
来赚吗
I'm thinking we need to make the guards earn their pay.
我在想我们应该让那些警卫好好赚他们的钱
Visiting day is in two days.
探视日就在后天了
We would like to give you the opportunity
我们想给你们一个机会
to write a letter to the person
来写封信
that you would like to have come visit.
给那天你想来看你的人
Isn't that nice?
这是不是很好
In 30 minutes,
接下来的三十分钟里
you will be required to turn in a finished letter.
你们要交出一封完整的信
Do not seal the envelope.
不能封信封
Whether or not your letter gets sent
你们的信是否能被寄出去
will be based on your behavior.
将完全根据你们的行为
Are there any questions?
还有问题吗
I have a question, Mr. chief correctional officer.
我有一个 总长官
Uh, will we be allowed one phone call?
嗯 我们能打电♥话♥吗
No, you will not.
不 不能
Oh, yeah...
哦 那好吧
Question, 5486?
有问题吗 5486号♥
Yeah, yeah, Mr. chief correctional officer,
是 是的 总长官
um, my glasses...
嗯 我的眼镜
What about them?
你眼镜怎么了
Well, I, I mean, need them to see.
我要带上它们 才能看见啊
Wha...
什么
Your correctional staff is here to serve you, 5486.
惩教人员会帮你的 5486号♥
Right, it's just I get... You don't need your glasses.
好吧 只是我 你不需要你的眼镜
Don't interrupt the warden, boy.
别打断典狱长 小子
Mr. correctional officer,
总长官
when will we know our sentence?
我们什么时候才能知道我们的判决
When judgment is passed on you.
法官告诉你的时候
And when will that be?
那是什么时候
Well, that is for the judge and the court to determine.
那要看法官和法♥院♥怎么决定的了
When are we gonna go to court?
我们什么时候上法♥院♥
That is also for the judge and the court to determine.
那也要看法官和法♥院♥了
Uh, Mr. correctional officer, sir, uh, my pills...
呃 狱警长官 长官 呃 我的药
I need my pills-
我需要我的药
I wasn't aware that you took medication, 3401.
我不知道你有吃药啊 3401号♥
Uh, well, they're vitamins, Mr. correctional officer.
哦 它们就是维生素 狱警长官
Well, you get all the vitamins you need
你的维生素
in the tasty, nutritious food we serve you, 3401.
可以从我们的味美营养的牢饭里面获得 3401号♥
Yes, but... That's enough chinwagging.
好吧 但是 唧唧歪歪够了
Let's get to writing those letters, ladies.
现在好去写你们的信了 女士们
No, nothing so far.
没有 目前什么都没有
"I'll do my best to organize the other prisoners
我会尽力管理其他犯人
电影精选列表